First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We did provide a dyno run of the 2.7 up front! its on page 1 :)

but we did not have as many test runs as we did the 2.3 because we could not get one in house had to find one outside out network.

Glad you are enjoying the Module!
Finally it's there, it definitely was not there when this thread was created but looking good ;)
Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally it's there, it definitely was not there when this thread was created but looking good ;)
In the preview post I approved of it was in there so if it wasnt there was an error on the upload so glad its fixed

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so what exactly does this do?

My biggest fun haver on my badlands is baja mode however the first 2 gears REALLY suck. Its like the car is being limited on purpose

Does this fix that? does it "unleash" the engine in the first 2 gears and give it more of a sports car feel?

Im worried about warranty but i dont understand the forscan shit and dont think sport mode is much of a difference from baja 2h

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would have been better for the Panda team to have provided the 2.7 dynos up front
We did provide a dyno run of the 2.7 up front! its on page 1 :)
In the preview post I approved of it was in there so if it wasnt there was an error on the upload so glad its fixed
FWIW, I have no dog in this hunt, but this is pretty easy to prove.

The 2.7L dyno chart was included in Panda’s opening post on 11/19/21…

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! A 2.7L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 8AD381DA-C42A-4626-ACCC-9027AC5D02EF

… because no editing notations appear at the bottom of the post…

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! A 2.7L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 1E246340-96A9-45FB-820E-8896576802EA

… and the dyno chart also appears in @Vigor’s quote of the OP later that day, long before this controversy erupted…

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! A 2.7L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 9370BF48-E122-4FEE-A3CC-F4C5D927C8FB

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My biggest fun haver on my badlands is baja mode however the first 2 gears REALLY suck. Its like the car is being limited on purpose

Does this fix that? does it "unleash" the engine in the first 2 gears and give it more of a sports car feel?

Im worried about warranty but i dont understand the forscan shit and dont think sport mode is much of a difference from baja 2h
Our Plug n Play Module helps boost the performance of Your Bronco by maintaining all OEM failsafes. Since we codeveloped this tuning module, we were able to apply our EcoBoost expertise to make sure that the increased power delivery was safe for the transmission and long-term reliability. Another perk to our plug n play module, is that it will retain your factory warranty! Once uninstalled, this device leaves no trace of ever being installed on your vehicle. So if you need to head on over to the dealership for some warranty work, simply uninstall the device and you are good to go!

This device isn’t just for those with the need for speed. Let’s say you just added a new wheel and tire package to your Bronco. You may have noticed that it is a tad more sluggish. This is because the vehicle has to work that much harder to turn the taller tires, resulting in a slower feeling vehicle. The extra HP/TQ that you get from the Panda Power Module will help mitigate that loss and then some! However, If you are looking for a boost in performance to add some zip to everyday driving experience, then you will not be disappointed! This device is a safe, dyno-proven way to increase the HP/TQ on your Bronco!

Check out these videos for more info!

Sponsored

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
...dont think sport mode is much of a difference from baja 2h

Sport mode is very different from Baja 2H...and I mean very different. Baja is way too aggressive for street driving, especially city stop and go driving. Sport gives you instant throttle response and is much smoother in the shifting. Huge difference in street driving characteristics. Do the FORSCAN and add Sport.

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sport mode is very different from Baja 2H...and I mean very different. Baja is way too aggressive for street driving, especially city stop and go driving. Sport gives you instant throttle response and is much smoother in the shifting. Huge difference in street driving characteristics. Do the FORSCAN and add Sport.
does the trial still work :(

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s not going to fix the torque management in 1st and second but you’ll be like wtf when she shifts third and that extra boost comes in and it pulls like that all the way to 100. You can feel the extra torque in first and second.

Baja is the most aggressive mode. Sport is like normal with longer shift points and a little bit more aggressive. Does not even compare to Baja. Some one got it right when they snuck Baja mode in.

If you like the power band of these rubber band motors a go between module makes a night and day difference. Way more fun with the extra power.

Im probably in the mid 400’s with all my mods and she’s a monster from 40mph on up. Pulls like a diesel. No issues walking 392’s on the highway but struggles to walk a normal jeep off the line.

Actually it’s tough to find people to mess with on the highway. First time you blip that peddle and the whole truck bucks and launches, exhaust cracks open, blow off goes active, no one wants to play. Looks way faster with the power transfer on that squatch suspension.

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s not going to fix the torque management in 1st and second but you’ll be like wtf when she shifts third and that extra boost comes in and it pulls like that all the way to 100. You can feel the extra torque in first and second.

Baja is the most aggressive mode. Sport is like normal with longer shift points and a little bit more aggressive. Does not even compare to Baja. Some one got it right when they snuck Baja mode in.

If you like the power band of these rubber band motors a go between module makes a night and day difference. Way more fun with the extra power.

Im probably in the mid 400’s with all my mods and she’s a monster from 40mph on up. Pulls like a diesel. No issues walking 392’s on the highway but struggles to walk a normal jeep off the line.

Actually it’s tough to find people to mess with on the highway. First time you blip that peddle and the whole truck bucks and launches, exhaust cracks open, blow off goes active, no one wants to play. Looks way faster with the power transfer on that squatch suspension.
can you elaborate more?

How is baja "more aggressive"

What do you think is better for me if i dislike the first 2 gears of baja but love the sound and "feel" of it?

Should i just do both? forscan and panda?

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just a little teaser of whats to come.

Got a 2.7 on the dyno to tweak for an AFE intake and CPE intercooler and the results speak for themselves.

We will be able to sell map upgrades here soon for upgrading your bronco with mods :)

The closest thing to a custom tune on the market currently!!!

Untitled design (51).png

jcpyromechanic

Wildtrak
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lookin' forward to my Panda Power module coming preloaded with their 2.7l intercooler map. Their Black November deals are a steal; saved $500 which almost paid for it!
I went with these additional parts to support the upgrade:
aFe POWER Momentum GT Cold Air Intake System, 50-70081R;
aFe Blade Runner Aluminum Hot and Cold Charge pipe kit, 46-20584-B;
and Cobb intercooler, 7R1500-BK.

Did a trip from Texas to NH with a 1000 mile under 24hr section this summer with a small storage trailer in tow. Noticed engine oil temps got to around 230 degrees when using boost at highway speeds during the heat of the day. Should be a welcome improvement all around for performance and help with engine temps considering the additional parts being installed alongside. Just gotta keep an eye on transmission temps since it doesn't have the extra tranny cooler that the Bronco Raptor does, I believe.
Sponsored