Sponsored

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Until you actually do your own testing and have your OWN dyno graphs that you didn't lift from another tuner (which I think is really suspect unless you're partners on it), I'll reserve judgement...

You're already selling this but haven't actually dyno'd a 2.7L yourself and recorded numbers???
Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like a great product if those numbers are legit. I see a claim of "retains factory warranty". How could this be guaranteed?

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Until you actually do your own testing and have your OWN dyno graphs that you didn't lift from another tuner (which I think is really suspect unless you're partners on it), I'll reserve judgement...

You're already selling this but haven't actually dyno'd a 2.7L yourself and recorded numbers???

Yes we helped co develop this product. We stated that in the beginning and are not hiding anything. I'm unsure why you think we would just rip someone off. 😔 we have been in the ecoboost community since 2013 and have a very good reputation. We would not do anything to hurt that.

Not sure I follow your last statement. On selling these. A co developed product means we have seen r&d for both had our input on both and made sure we approve of it before coming to market.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like a great product if those numbers are legit. I see a claim of "retains factory warranty". How could this be guaranteed?

We are not guaranteeing it but it leaves no trace once removed. Install takes 10min give or take. Something very easy to unplug if heading in for warranty work

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We are not guaranteeing it but it leaves no trace once removed. Install takes 10min give or take. Something very easy to unplug if heading in for warranty work
No guaranteeing it but says "Retains Factory Warranty" on the listing? I understand it's easily removable like any other plug/play device and you may not be caught using it but the risk is always there. Just rubs me the wrong way in the way how the listing states that.

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No guaranteeing it but says "Retains Factory Warranty" on the listing? I understand it's easily removable like any other plug/play device and you may not be caught using it but the risk is always there. Just rubs me the wrong way in the way how the listing states that.
I will note this with the product team. Maybe they can reword it but if you remove it there is no risk as its not traceable but I do see your point.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
do you sell to California?

EXO Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Audi S4, Raptor (Previously)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes we helped co develop this product. We stated that in the beginning and are not hiding anything. I'm unsure why you think we would just rip someone off. 😔 we have been in the ecoboost community since 2013 and have a very good reputation. We would not do anything to hurt that.

Not sure I follow your last statement. On selling these. A co developed product means we have seen r&d for both had our input on both and made sure we approve of it before coming to market.
Thank you for clarifying. So this is similar to the VRbox listed I assume? Are there any key features of the Panda vs. the VRbox that one or the other doesn't have that would make the decision any different between the two? (Aside from the fact yours comes with new plugs, which I love)

I'm not a hater (though my last post may have seemed that way, sorry) I'm genuinely interested and sometimes when things seem too easy or cheap to be true, my red flags fly! If it's all legit, seems like a great deal for some quick gains.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man, like really? Do some people need a guarantee? They can guarantee if you're not an dummy you won't violate warranty. It's very simple what these guys are saying, as l long as it's NOT plugged in when your vehicle goes to the dealership - no issue! SO whether or not you will get in warranty trouble is up to you the consumer! But hey if you don't want to take responsibility for it yourself then just think it will break your warranty. 🥴

Sorry if I get anyone flustered, that's not my intent, but it just seem like this should be basic common sense if you read between the lines even the tiniest bit.

Last edited:

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh man, like really? Do some people need a guarantee? They can guarantee if you're not an dummy you won't violate warranty. It's very simple what these guys are saying, as l long as it's NOT plugged in when your vehicle goes to the dealership - no issue! SO weather or not you will get in warranty trouble is up to you the consumer! But hey if you don't want to take responsibility for it yourself then just think it will break your warranty. 🥴

Sorry if I get anyone flustered, that's not my intent, but it just seem like this should be basic common sense if you read between the lines even the tiniest bit.
I wouldn't expect a guarantee at all. Even unplugging the device doesn't mean that all traces are gone which *could* lead to warranty issues. The rub is the website specifically saying "Retains Factory Warranty" which may or may not be true and is intentionally leading the customer to believe that the product won't void the warranty when that isn't up to the company selling this product.

Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't expect a guarantee at all. Even unplugging the device doesn't mean that all traces are gone which *could* lead to warranty issues. The rub is the website specifically saying "Retains Factory Warranty" which may or may not be true and is intentionally leading the customer to believe that the product won't void the warranty when that isn't up to the company selling this product.
As someone who will purchase a Ford extended warranty, the warranty issues are important to me as well. These new vehicles are so expensive to repair the tech stuff on if it breaks I wouldn’t want to give Ford an excuse to deny.

Reactions: Cat

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well then gentlemen, the answer for you is don't mod anything on your vehicle till after warranty unless it comes from Ford directly. Ford performance should have some power adders coming as I'm sure you may have seen so it sounds like those will work for you.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for clarifying. So this is similar to the VRbox listed I assume? Are there any key features of the Panda vs. the VRbox that one or the other doesn't have that would make the decision any different between the two? (Aside from the fact yours comes with new plugs, which I love)

I'm not a hater (though my last post may have seemed that way, sorry) I'm genuinely interested and sometimes when things seem too easy or cheap to be true, my red flags fly! If it's all legit, seems like a great deal for some quick gains.

Plugs and working on other Maps as we keep upgrading parts!

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to say the reason I chose Panda Motorworks was because when I looked at reviews on other forums for Vivid Racing's product which is very similar to Panda's and seems to have been announced first, I found less than stellar reviews on BMW, Porche, Toyota, and other car brand forums advising to stay away. However when I looked at reviews for Panda Motorworks I only found great reviews so kudos to you guys at Panda Motorworks for building that great reputation and take my money! ;)
Sponsored