Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Bronco
Badlands
Ranch life is always a rodeo, luckily I’ve moved on and the only two horses I have to take care of are a Mustang and a Bronco! Meanwhile I’ll be watching Yellowstone next Sunday.
Good to hear, I was thinking it would have to be something along those lines. I see too many people with SUVs towing trailers well beyond what they should. Long time ago helped my father in law take a couple of bulls to the vet in Montana. They got agitated and had the trailer rocking and gave us a pretty good ride in the truck. Only time towing large animals, quite the adventure getting them in and out of the trailer on both ends of the trip.
Advertisement

emaier

First Name
eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Laramie
Bronco
Undecided
Clubs

Sound's like fun!

Purchased...

[email protected]

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Bronco
Outer Banks
Happy Turkey Day Everyone! Thank you for the support! We are here if you have any questions.

Reminder $100 Off Ends Monday Night!

If you guys are looking for bundles on anything else with this please message me as we have special bundle deals going on as well!

Stonetree

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-5
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

What would be the advantage of purchasing the Panda system over whatever tuner Ford comes out with?

[email protected]

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Bronco
Outer Banks
What would be the advantage of purchasing the Panda system over whatever tuner Ford comes out with?

Being honest until we can test side by side I do not have a great answer for that. Either way you should be very happy!

Advertisement

Apollo Optics
Advertisement