First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One of the Panda Power Modules greatest features is it’s Bluetooth App control capabilities. Follow these simple instructions to setup your app:

Download the Tuning: Pro app.

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tuning-pro/id1508035080

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sve.gmbh.tuningpro&hl=en_US&gl=US

1641421980414-png.png

Open the app and click “Add Product” when prompted. Make sure your Power Module is connected and the vehicle is in accessory mode (Key On).

Locate the serial number above the connector on the Power Module. Note this 13-Digit number for safekeeping, you will need this to sync module with app.

Enter 13-Digit serial number in the white box and press “Next” to proceed.

1641422011777-png.png

After App is Synced with Power Module, you should see this screen. The Panda Power Module has 3 presets: Eco, Sport, Race. You can adjust your presets using the “Fine Tuning” button. Here you can select from the 7 available maps.

1641422050006-png.png

You can adjust your Map presets by cycling through options using the “+/-“ buttons. Note: Minimum of 91oct fuel required for maps 5+
Note: Warm up timer is not required but is recommended in colder weather. This feature deactivates Power Module until time has been met.

1641422071323-png.png

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I missed out on the Black Friday sale...any upcoming sales events? Any discount for B6G members?
Sorry you missed out on the sale!

BRONCO6G at checkout will save you some money :)

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One of the Panda Power Modules greatest features is it’s Bluetooth App control capabilities. Follow these simple instructions to setup your app:

Download the Tuning: Pro app.

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tuning-pro/id1508035080

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sve.gmbh.tuningpro&hl=en_US&gl=US

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! The First 2.3L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 1641422071323-

Open the app and click “Add Product” when prompted. Make sure your Power Module is connected and the vehicle is in accessory mode (Key On).

Locate the serial number above the connector on the Power Module. Note this 13-Digit number for safekeeping, you will need this to sync module with app.

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! The First 2.3L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 1641422071323-

After App is Synced with Power Module, you should see this screen. The Panda Power Module has 3 presets: Eco, Sport, Race. You can adjust your presets using the “Fine Tuning” button. Here you can select from the 7 available maps.

You can adjust your Map presets by cycling through options using the “+/-“ buttons. Note: Minimum of 91oct fuel required for maps 5+
Note: Warm up timer is not required but is recommended in colder weather. This feature deactivates Power Module until time has been met.

Thanks for this. Any way to get a description of each map?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh nice! I’ll check out the app today.

I’ve just been using it in stock settings (5 on the module).

My impressions so far:
Eco - feels like Normal used to
Normal - feels like Sport used to
Sport - feels like 2.7L with manual transmission

Looking forward to dialing this in and also some detailed information on what these settings and maps are actually doing.

I was starting to feel like Mitch and the crew released this prematurely to compete with Wipple. But, in general it feels like the vehicle is driving within its limits and they created a nice option for those that want the ability to have a tune or not on the fly.

I imagine having personal settings for on and off-road that fit each user. Pretty cool feature.

Sponsored

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh nice! I’ll check out the app today.

I’ve just been using it in stock settings (5 on the module).

My impressions so far:
Eco - feels like Normal used to
Normal - feels like Sport used to
Sport - feels like 2.7L with manual transmission

Looking forward to dialing this in and also some detailed information on what these settings and maps are actually doing.

I was starting to feel like Mitch and the crew released this prematurely to compete with Wipple. But, in general it feels like the vehicle is driving within its limits and they created a nice option for those that want the ability to have a tune or not on the fly.

I imagine having personal settings for on and off-road that fit each user. Pretty cool feature.
Each map is there to give a small bump in power

We do not have specific maps yet. This is in the works.

1-7 is used to fine tune the experience to your liking within the 3 modes.

The release was not as smooth as we would have liked it for our customers but we learned a lot with you all. This is the first time releasing something this big and doing it around 2 holidays was probably not the best idea esp during a supply chain crisis. We had one module up until shipping to keep remapping and try to shoot all the videos and content you needed which ended up causing more delays and issues. (we wont do that again) I can promise you one thing that was not over looked and that was the R&D for both the 2.3 & 2.7!

We appreciate the support and positive feedback so far!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

1641422011777-png.png
You skipped a step. The next prompt is to plug in a Tuning Pro Code.

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! The First 2.3L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 97CFE4C8-692C-4766-B2C7-84F34254A496

This code is the last 6 digits of the serial. I found it easiest to paste the full serial into the first prompt Chris mentions above and within that window copy just the last 6 digits. Once you are in the “code window” you can’t switch to another app or edit the password. Or, at least I was having an issue on iOS. Once those 6 digits are entered everything loads up as indicated in the rest of the post.

I look forward to messing around with the settings.

chris@pandamotorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You skipped a step. The next prompt is to plug in a Tuning Pro Code.

Ford Bronco The Panda Power Module is HERE! The First 2.3L Tuning Solution by Panda Motorworks! 97CFE4C8-692C-4766-B2C7-84F34254A496

This code is the last 6 digits of the serial. I found it easiest to paste the full serial into the first prompt Chris mentions above and within that window copy just the last 6 digits. Once you are in the “code window” you can’t switch to another app or edit the password. Or, at least I was having an issue on iOS. Once those 6 digits are entered everything loads up as indicated in the rest of the post.

I look forward to messing around with the settings.
Thank you for letting us know on this.

We did not have this pop up on iOS yesterday when finalizing the instructions.

Thank you

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very interested in how the different settings affect MPG, when you guys get enough miles logged.

Morganstein

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Each map is there to give a small bump in power

We do not have specific maps yet. This is in the works.

1-7 is used to fine tune the experience to your liking within the 3 modes.

The release was not as smooth as we would have liked it for our customers but we learned a lot with you all. This is the first time releasing something this big and doing it around 2 holidays was probably not the best idea esp during a supply chain crisis. We had one module up until shipping to keep remapping and try to shoot all the videos and content you needed which ended up causing more delays and issues. (we wont do that again) I can promise you one thing that was not over looked and that was the R&D for both the 2.3 & 2.7!

We appreciate the support and positive feedback so far!
I genuinely appreciate your candor about the launch. Says a lot about you guys as a company.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m feeling like it’s imperative to have the app loaded and the settings synced before running this module in cold weather. Before the “warm up timer” was in place I noticed excessive exhaust during cold start.

I missed the first 20-30 seconds or so - which was pretty extreme. It wasn’t even THAT cold that morning. Perhaps low 30s.

Once the timer was set, it started with normal exhaust even during the past few morning which were even colder.
Sponsored