John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I appreciate the positivity but my order has been in production since July with zero update, two months before the strike. While it might play into further delay, something else has held up my order with no explanation.

PM me your name and other info about your order, the order number and/or reservation and I'll check on it.

/john
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There was >300 of us. Maybe up to 400 or more at one point, before Ford changed the allocation rules. Not sure how many bailed/transferred. There were more than 60 custom ordered broncos on SAC's lot at one time early this past summer.

There was 440+/- to begin with. Ended up delivering 314 +/-, which included several that failed to pick up their orders and/or ghosted us at the time we notified them it was on the lot and ready for pick up. Out of the entire group, there were only a couple of "problem customers", 5 or 6 units with damage at the time of delivery and only two customers whose expectations exceeded the reality of what arrived on the car hauler (the ordered unit matched their order to the letter, but their expectation of "quality" did not meet the reality of what was produced), there may have been one or two with a missing accessory or option, but I don't think it was that big of a deal for them and they went ahead and took delivery. Oh! And there was that one Raptor that was stolen at MAPs and replaced by Ford.

/john

CathyE

Outer Banks
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4 2008
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
John & the Stephens staff...thank you for the wonderful purchasing experience and excellent customer service!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year!!!🤶🎅 Cathy & Tom

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck to everyone still waiting. I got notification that mine was built in February, and didn't get delivered and taken off the lot until July, so I feel your pain and hang in there. The SAC team are a good crew and make it :poop: simple when you go to grab your Bronco.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a favor to ask. We recently purchased a used dealership in another town, it goes by "stephens automotive group of nitro" (Since we began this journey with you folks, we've expanded our dealerships to 7 additional locations, including Chevrolet and Mitsubishi, along with three other used lots and two buying centers). Anyway, the previous owner didn't keep up with their reputation management or reviews. If you would, please drop us a review on our newest location's Google Reviews page - https://www.google.com/search?q=stephens+automotive+of+nitro

I would never ask for erroneous info or reviews to be posted, this is the same company that sold you your Bronco and some of the same people (Jody, Dakota and Ray) are working there.

Thanks in advance.

/john
Sponsored