John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We don't really have any idea what Ford is planning with their sorting/scheduling. It's totally up to them and I don't have any recent info to allude to how they're going about it. Sorry, but the info just isn't there to make any type of guess.

/john

Last edited:

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does my Basesquatch look "good to go"?
Did John send you your build sheet via email? If so then there is nothing else to do at this time but wait. Unless of course you had a slight adjustment you needed to make to your build.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did John send you your build sheet via email? If so then there is nothing else to do at this time but wait. Unless of course you had a slight adjustment you needed to make to your build.
people in general are really trying to control things they can’t control
And/or
Guess about all the things that are happening in boardrooms, cubicles and factory floors.

I wonder what they’re serving for snack at MAP today and if that will upset some stomachs and slow down my build . ;)

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure what you mean. Yes I received the email orders but I don't see anything on them regarding commodity restraints and in a few posts above John mentions half his FE's are good to go and the other half are currently restrained by the black leather interior. My FE would fall into the currently restrained half and I was wondering if there were any current restraints on my Basesquatch. Is that too much to ask?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure what you mean. Yes I received the email orders but I don't see anything on them regarding commodity restraints and in a few posts above John mentions half his FE's are good to go and the other half are currently restrained by the black leather interior. My FE would fall into the currently restrained half and I was wondering if there were any current restraints on my Basesquatch. Is that too much to ask?

As long as you don't have any of the items listed as "limited availability" or "late availability", you should be fine, but, it all still falls onto how Ford does the scheduling/sorting. We have no idea how they're going to be doing that.....

/john

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah, okay I see what you mean. I didn't realize you had TWO orders. The basesquatch threw me off.

Take this bit with a grain of salt: Another thread indicated that the black FE interior was being scheduled right off the bat which went against what Ford previously communicated that black interior on FE is a delayed option. We do not have anything in writing from Ford confirming the black interior FE have been moved forward. If it's not already on the forum then I highly doubt John is withholding information on this.

Now onto your Basesquatch... the "High demand" items from Ford is as follows...

- 2.7L engine
- Sasquatch package
- leather interior
- Wildtrak build
- lux package

So seeing as your basesquatch only contains one "high demand" item (unless you have the 2.7) then you shouldn't run into any MAJOR delays. I would say it more so comes down to when the Basesquatch was ordered (time stamp) than anything at this point.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ah, okay I see what you mean. I didn't realize you had TWO orders. The basesquatch threw me off.

Take this bit with a grain of salt: Another thread indicated that the black FE interior was being scheduled right off the bat which went against what Ford previously communicated that black interior on FE is a delayed option. We do not have anything in writing from Ford confirming the black interior FE have been moved forward. If it's not already on the forum then I highly doubt John is withholding information on this.

Now onto your Basesquatch... the "High demand" items from Ford is as follows...

- 2.7L engine
- Sasquatch package
- leather interior
- Wildtrak build
- lux package

So seeing as your basesquatch only contains one "high demand" item (unless you have the 2.7) then you shouldn't run into any MAJOR delays. I would say it more so comes down to when the Basesquatch was ordered (time stamp) than anything at this point.
That's why I asked John about it. My timestamp is good, #3 on Johns allocation, and was wondering if I was "good to go" whatever that really means or if the Sasquatch package was in fact a constraint at this time.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's something ya'll may find interesting, me and my 1989 Bronco, 351, auto, 6" lift.... along with an "after" photo, after I put the Urban Camo to it.... this was back in around 2003 or so.

EDIT: I primarily used it for hunting and mountain rescue (I spent 24 years as a firefighter). I don't know of the times I've arrived back in the mountains on an ATV accident where flatlanders had twisted themselves into knots on ATVs with wide-eyed city dwellers asking me "...how in the hell did you get that thing back here?!?!?!?" Lots of experience my child, lots of experience :)

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection cf_and_bronco4

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection urban-1

Last edited:

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's something ya'll may find interesting, me and my 1989 Bronco, 351, auto, 6" lift.... along with an "after" photo, after I put the Urban Camo to it.... this was back in around 2003 or so.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection urban-1

Holy Cow!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So is this bad boy still in your stable? @StephensAutoCenter

nah. I wish I still had it, but at the time, I didn't have room at the new house for it. If I had it to do over again, I woulda taken it to the father-in-law's for safe-keeping until I had the opportunity to get it back to it's old glory. i had a lot of fun in that thing for a few years tho. it went everywhere i wanted it to go. even had the opportunity to pull a buddy out of the mud, he was in a K5 Blazer, diesel, ex-military vehicle..... so, that was very satisfying... especially when I went through the same spot in 2WD :)

/john

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nah. I wish I still had it, but at the time, I didn't have room at the new house for it. If I had it to do over again, I woulda taken it to the father-in-law's for safe-keeping until I had the opportunity to get it back to it's old glory. i had a lot of fun in that thing for a few years tho. it went everywhere i wanted it to go. even had the opportunity to pull a buddy out of the mud, he was in a K5 Blazer, diesel, ex-military vehicle..... so, that was very satisfying... especially when I went through the same spot in 2WD :)

/john
I know it won’t have the same sentimental value but are you considering ordering a 6G? (assuming you don’t already have one on order)

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We're going to get one (more than likely). It will probably be for the wife as I bought a new truck in 2019. We'll be out of that payment around 2024.

/john
Sponsored