John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you don’t mind me asking, what mannequin did Stephens get?

We're getting two up front and at least once
Just between us... Is that particular Bronco going to find it's way over to your house overnight? lol

Yes, yes it is. We have two, a black 2dr 2.3/manual, a cyber orange 4dr 2.3/auto. Neither with Adv4x4 or Squatch (of course). We had no say in the matter, else, there would be a Base 2dr 2.3 Auto with Squatch sitting here. I think I am gonna bounce between the two. We'll have them here to show, I'll probably leave it on the weekends. Not sure if I'll have it as my demo all the time or not. Considering everyone around knows I am doing the Broncos for the dealership, I think it's kinda expected of me to have one available for folks to gander at after-hours.

/john
Sponsored

A-A Ron NJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That's one of two FE's on the 50 scheduled on the fifty. Both FE's are 4 door and Lightning Blue so I would think yours is the June 21st week of scheduling. Congratulations! Any more June 21 week orders please post your sticker when it comes up. I have another month to wait for my sticker to generate.
You are correct, original build week was 6/7 and then pushed to 6/21. It does say within my tracking “in production”. Not sure if they moved it up or is just part of the process.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We're getting two up front and at least once

Yes, yes it is. We have two, a black 2dr 2.3/manual, a cyber orange 4dr 2.3/auto. Neither with Adv4x4 or Squatch (of course). We had no say in the matter, else, there would be a Base 2dr 2.3 Auto with Squatch sitting here. I think I am gonna bounce between the two. We'll have them here to show, I'll probably leave it on the weekends. Not sure if I'll have it as my demo all the time or not. Considering everyone around knows I am doing the Broncos for the dealership, I think it's kinda expected of me to have one available for folks to gander at after-hours.

/john
Yeah baby, 2 door Basesquatch 2.3l !! What color would you have chosen?
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1623857837154

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

PLEASE HOLD! I should be in that group...
Me too !

Bronco John, work your voodoo magic and have Ford schedule the remaining allocation this week. We all know you have the authoriti to make it happen. :LOL:

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably a really stupid question - for the price guarantee for those of us pushed to MY22, do you know what Ford means by "equivalent model?" Does that mean it has to be exactly the same build we ordered originally, same trim, or something else? If they are coming out with a white top, or a cool green, is that considered and equivalent model?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Probably a really stupid question - for the price guarantee for those of us pushed to MY22, do you know what Ford means by "equivalent model?" Does that mean it has to be exactly the same build we ordered originally, same trim, or something else? If they are coming out with a white top, or a cool green, is that considered and equivalent model?

That's a great question and I have no idea. We'll try to find out from Ford, I love trying to get blood from a turnip.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Me too !

Bronco John, work your voodoo magic and have Ford schedule the remaining allocation this week. We all know you have the authoriti to make it happen. :LOL:

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection download

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a great question and I have no idea. We'll try to find out from Ford, I love trying to get blood from a turnip.

/john
I deferred because of the Mod top, so I'm a little worried that I'm never getting my Bronco now, or at least not for over a year.

Sponsored

A-A Ron NJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I take it as Trim Level. You wouldn't be able to move a base reservation "frozen price" and expect it to cover a Badlands. I know, sounds like common sense. But unfortunately there are people that that walk among us that lack that skill. Thus the need for Lawyers and fine print...

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I take it as Trim Level. You wouldn't be able to move a base reservation "frozen price" and expect it to cover a Badlands. I know, sounds like common sense. But unfortunately there are people that that walk among us that lack that skill. Thus the need for Lawyers and fine print...
I'm curious how it works if you do want to upgrade trim level. I'm interested in moving from base to black diamond if I get pushed to 2022 but if they price lock the base and expect me to pay 2022 pricing on a bd then I'll just stick with the base.

If the 2022 base price goes up and I'm locked in at 2021 black diamond pricing then it's a tougher decision.

False

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm curious how it works if you do want to upgrade trim level. I'm interested in moving from base to black diamond if I get pushed to 2022 but if they price lock the base and expect me to pay 2022 pricing on a bd then I'll just stick with the base.

If the 2022 base price goes up and I'm locked in at 2021 black diamond pricing then it's a tougher decision.
Ford has said on record that 2022 will not change in price due to how many orders are getting forced into that model year, unless something has changed on that front.

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford has said on record that 2022 will not change in price due to how many orders are getting forced into that model year, unless something has changed on that front.

Do you have a link that shows there will be no price increase from Model Year 21 to Model Year 22? I’ve been told to expect a price increase for Model Year 22. My reservation is thru Granger and I did not put in a reservation until recently. Thanks…..

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

John, any of your FEs get scheduled this week?
Sponsored