Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks @SamG
Not much info for me at palsapp.com other than a freight bill number and "pending" No destination even listed there. I guess I am just waiting for another update from Ford or a call from John and team.
The reason I was digging is that looking at traveling from Durham, NC to Danville, WV on short notice seems a little tricky. Almost no rental cars available in my area for a one-way and flight times are limited to do the trip in one day. If anyone else is traveling from this area to Stephens later this month, shoot me a DM!
I was going to rent a car but good lord it's expensive right now. I was planning on finding a cheap flight it at all possible, but no guarantees. My backup plan is to have someone drive my Miata up there and stay the night at a hotel. So far a few of my friends want to do it since it means driving a modified Miata through mountains, AKA a good time.

I'm from Raleigh, so I've got options. None of them are really that good, though.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@StephensAutoCenter would it make sense to 99 our orders now to eliminate any chance our VINless MIC order might possibly come through by years end? I'm really digging the capable Bumper and the extra wait would allow for a couple trim levels upgrade. I would hate to get a December 2021 Bronco when I know I should be Q1 2022 if I wait.

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was going to rent a car but good lord it's expensive right now. I was planning on finding a cheap flight it at all possible, but no guarantees. My backup plan is to have someone drive my Miata up there and stay the night at a hotel. So far a few of my friends want to do it since it means driving a modified Miata through mountains, AKA a good time.

I'm from Raleigh, so I've got options. None of them are really that good, though.
I was also going to rent a car one way to the airport, but that was when it was going to be less than $100. It's outrageous now. Gotta come up with a plan B.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter would it make sense to 99 our orders now to eliminate any chance our VINless MIC order might possibly come through by years end? I'm really digging the capable Bumper and the extra wait would allow for a couple trim levels upgrade. I would hate to get a December 2021 Bronco when I know I should be Q1 2022 if I wait.

Up to you. I for one believe some of the 4d MICs will be built before the end of the year.

/john

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Up to you. I for one believe some of the 4d MICs will be built before the end of the year.

/john
Okay, I sent you an email but I'll give you a call at some point today. I don't want to be a super late 2021 when I could potentially be just weeks out if I 99.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Okay, I sent you an email but I'll give you a call at some point today. I don't want to be a super late 2021 when I could potentially be just weeks out if I 99.

We set it as a 99. Just got off the phone with my Ford rep.

Can't talk on the phone much today, had dental work, still numb.... but I waddled through the convo with Ford, lol.

/john

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for getting me one reservation closer to potentially getting Rapid Red. ♥

A-A Ron NJ

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks @SamG
Not much info for me at palsapp.com other than a freight bill number and "pending" No destination even listed there. I guess I am just waiting for another update from Ford or a call from John and team.
The reason I was digging is that looking at traveling from Durham, NC to Danville, WV on short notice seems a little tricky. Almost no rental cars available in my area for a one-way and flight times are limited to do the trip in one day. If anyone else is traveling from this area to Stephens later this month, shoot me a DM!
May sound silly, but check Amtrak. I ended up driving down with my trade but there was an option to take the train into Charleston from NJ. Then Stephens could pick you up and bring you to the dealership.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's been no notification from Ford that our allocations were cut.

We've delivered 19 and there appx 55 in the pipeline. We were allocated 108. We fully expect all 108 to be delivered by the end of the year.

/john
does 108 include the MOD tops??

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

does 108 include the MOD tops??

108 is the total allocation Ford allotted us for 2021. MOD tops were pushed to 2023. If Ford has enough MICs to fix the ones that were already delivered, those sitting on Dirt Mountain, and some left over, I suspect they'll be pushing more MICs out of the plant, probably 4drs.

/john

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for getting me one reservation closer to potentially getting Rapid Red. ♥
no problem! the allure of the upgraded bumper, roof rack and possibly going from BD to Badlands was too much to resist, haha!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We set it as a 99. Just got off the phone with my Ford rep.

Can't talk on the phone much today, had dental work, still numb.... but I waddled through the convo with Ford, lol.

/john
thanks! I look forward to hearing from you when order time comes.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The fact that multiple Broncos for SAC are built and just hanging out at MAP is a testament to how shit this industry is.

Ship the damn things or allow me to self pickup