Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Screenshot_20210930-145544_Outlook.jpg

Yes!!!! See ya soon SACđź’Ą

Yep, just double-checked. That's a newly scheduled unit. (I checked just in case you had missed a previous notification).

That's good news.

/john
Sponsored

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wonder how the 2021 allocations for the SAC are shaking out after today.
I started out about 50 out of 110; didn’t appear to have made the cut. Really surprised even though I know I shouldn’t be.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wonder how the 2021 allocations for the SAC are shaking out after today.
I started out about 50 out of 110; didn’t appear to have made the cut. Really surprised even though I know I shouldn’t be.
When is your reservation? I'm 7/14 and no love for me.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure most of you with delivered rigs are out there enjoying your Broncos but if someone happens to see this and feels like answering I appreciate it. How accurate was the "Estimated Delivery Date" for your orders? This can vary greatly across the country but considering this group is all to StephensAuto I figured I could narrow it down a bit. As stated before, showing 10/15 now but feel that is the worst case scenario considering that's more than 2 weeks away and my rig went down the line last week.
Mine got delivered 5 days earlier than the first date đź“… in my delivery window to Miami.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guys if you got an email yesterday please post your place in line at Stephens if you know it or your reservation timestamps.

@StephensAutoCenter do you know how many reservations got picked up yesterday? It looks like I made a good call on the 99 a couple weeks ago.

Secondly, if the order banks do actually open on Oct 13 would it be cool to call and reorder on the 14-15th if we haven't heard from you? I'll be off work then and would like to be in front of a computer this time so I don't miss anything. Last time you caught me I was driving and almost missed some stuff, lol.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email yesterday and while I do not know my initial spot in the dealer allocation line, I had a 7/25/20 reservation date and switched to a soft top in August. Badlands, 2.7, non-Sas, High FWIW.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your "place in line" with a dealer, us or otherwise, doesn't matter and never did matter. Only your timestamps initially mattered, then it was timestamps (overall, against ALL customers) and commodity availability. Even though the "spot in line" on our tables doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, I will know after Ford announces "no more scheduling for 21". I'll combine those left out of the 21 builds with those that have deferred and the new reservation (since March 19) and have them listed in order.

Our allocation was 108. We're at 78 either delivered or in the pipeline and will be delivered (which is 8 more than our original allocation). I expect, based on Ford's email yesterday, that scheduling will continue, at least for a week or two, and fill out some units through December. We may not hit 108, Ford, due to circumstances that have come up since the original 70 allocation (and later 108 allocation) may not have the ability to meet the 108 number.

/john

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really sucks that allocations are being used up by late rsvp softies. My hope is MY 22 gets back closer to time stamp builds. But who knows

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Really sucks that allocations are being used up by late rsvp softies. My hope is MY 22 gets back closer to time stamp builds. But who knows

Of the 25 we've delivered to customers, only two were outside of the first 24 hours of reservations opening. One was a 7/29 and another a 7/27 reservation, and I think the 7/27 was actually picked up before the hard top issue.

Neither of our two "Priorities" have been built. Of the first 8 (in dealer timestamp order), I believe only the first in timestamp order is being built.

23 of 25 are within the first 24 hours of reservations opening on the night of 7/13.

2 of 25 are on 7/27 and 7/29.

/john

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping for a call soon and I'm not in the twilight zone! :cautious:o_O
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1633097321440

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1633097321440
can you please explain how you are seeing those details in pink and blue? I’ve tried to find it but had no luck.

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?vin=1FMDE5CP2MLAXXXXX&orderNumber=XXXX

Edit the link to include your VIN & Order number.

Use Firefox on a PC, it will organize the data via JSON, making it easier to read by sorting and listing the information in pink and blue.
Ill check it out when I get back to my desk! Excited for you guys. Can’t imagine the anticipation. Nothing has been posted to Instagram yet. I’m sure John is slammed.
Sponsored