First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I switched FROM Stephens last March after analyzing my timestamp relative to others there. I was on the cusp of getting a MY21 (#72 ish), so switched to a local dealer. This was before the mid summer delays. Now, my Bronco is scheduled to build Nov 22 week. In retrospect, it was a good move.

I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Stephens (an John), they are better communicators than my selected local dealer, but I wanted my Bronco sooner.

NOW, my wife has an Oct 2020 reservation at Granger and it looks like she won't get hers until 2024. She won't wait that long, so not sure what she'll do. TO BE SURE, the new allocation formula is MUCH WORSE for the excellent small dealers like Granger and Stephens. It's a hard decision what to do. Do you switch to a worse, local, more expensive dealer so you can get your Bronco while you're still alive OR do you stay with the guys you like and hope hears our voices and does the right thing?

Curious about OP opinions...
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I switched FROM Stephens last March after analyzing my timestamp relative to others there. I was on the cusp of getting a MY21 (#72 ish), so switched to a local dealer. This was before the mid summer delays. Now, my Bronco is scheduled to build Nov 22 week. In retrospect, it was a good move.

I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Stephens (an John), they are better communicators than my selected local dealer, but I wanted my Bronco sooner.

NOW, my wife has an Oct 2020 reservation at Granger and it looks like she won't get hers until 2024. She won't wait that long, so not sure what she'll do. TO BE SURE, the new allocation formula is MUCH WORSE for the excellent small dealers like Granger and Stephens. It's a hard decision what to do. Do you switch to a worse, local, more expensive dealer so you can get your Bronco while you're still alive OR do you stay with the guys you like and hope hears our voices and does the right thing?

Grainger is offering 4% below invoice on Wrangler to their order holders. Maybe check out a Jeep? I'm also a fan of 2022 Grand Cherokee but not sure if the below invoice applies to it. The 2022 Trailhawk looks amazing.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Grainger is offering 4% below invoice on Wrangler to their order holders. Maybe check out a Jeep? I'm also a fan of 2022 Grand Cherokee but not sure if the below invoice applies to it. The 2022 Trailhawk looks amazing.
If she doesn't get the Bronco, we'll probably look seriously at the next gen 4 Runner.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John, is there any known constraints that would be a holdup (beside the hardtop that we are sticking with) ā€¦We want to stick with what we have on Order but if dropping the tow pkg really do anything we could probably live without that. Of course we have to switch from AMB and will probably go green.

There's been no communication offered from Ford that has detailed any constraints on 2022 models.

/john

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure this has been covered but just to clarify timeline...order banks open Wednesday but we may or may not have a build and price to reference. I could probably wing it and just pick options off of the new order guide but it would nice to play with different configurations online to better understand what is allowed and how pricing looks.

At the end of the day i suppose it doesn't matter as long as you confirm your order by the time scheduling begins. Hopefully B&P is up by then and we have some better idea of how allocation works.

Feel free to correct me if I'm off base.

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm sure this has been covered but just to clarify timeline...order banks open Wednesday but we may or may not have a build and price to reference. I could probably wing it and just pick options off of the new order guide but it would nice to play with different configurations online to better understand what is allowed and how pricing looks.

At the end of the day i suppose it doesn't matter as long as you confirm your order by the time scheduling begins. Hopefully B&P is up by then and we have some better idea of how allocation works.

Feel free to correct me if I'm off base.

That's about how I see it. We'll put in orders for everyone that wants to order a 2022 (as compared to last go around when Ford said for folks to just defer as a 99 with whatever they had in the reservation).

/john

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's about how I see it. We'll put in orders for everyone that wants to order a 2022 (as compared to last go around when Ford said for folks to just defer as a 99 with whatever they had in the reservation).

/john
If everyone is getting orders if they want them, will you let us know our chances when we talk to you (based off timestamp and allocation numbers)?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If everyone is getting orders if they want them, will you let us know our chances when we talk to you (based off timestamp and allocation numbers)?

Again, we may not know the real allocation numbers until after ordering begins and scheduling is about to start. I can guess, but that's all it will be is an educated guess based on my experience with this process over the last year+, to which, my guesses have so far been pretty well spot on.

/john

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Again, we may not know the real allocation numbers until after ordering begins and scheduling is about to start. I can guess, but that's all it will be is an educated guess based on my experience with this process over the last year+, to which, my guesses have so far been pretty well spot on.

/john
Thanks for the response. Just gotta hope for the best.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also consider this, we will have a small percentage of hold-outs for 2023, based on the mod tops, some folks don't want MIC or soft.

/john
mansquatch + mod/dual top ==> MY23

john, TY for the clear and honest communication for ford's changing and murky strategy forward

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't these truck drivers know how gorgeous WV is during the fall?

1633962215519.png

My GF and I are SO excited to visit you guys in Danville... we are just getting antsy as we know it can happen at any moment. ;)
@Dirty Bronco I've had some changes show up this afternoon. I just checked my pizza tracker and the detailed window sticker info and it doesnā€™t say shipped yet, but both of them did change to now show under Shipped - 7 Days with an ETA Start of 10/21 and an ETA End of 10/27.

Mind checking yours this afternoon to see if youā€™re showing something similar? Also what is you Freight Bill # when you view your VIN on the www.palsapp .com site?

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still interested in the Heritage Edition but from what I have gathered, the details won't be released until the 1st quarter. So I really don't know if I want it or stick with the Badlands.
I'm a first 2 hour reservation so I'm thinking it wouldn't be good to put a Badlands (w/ MIC) order in because it could possibly be pulled prior to finding out HE specifics.
Should I just keep my order status at 99? I guess there really isn't an absolute answer. Once I find out my place in the reservation timeline maybe the answer will be clearer.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Dirty Bronco I've had some changes show up this afternoon. I just checked my pizza tracker and the detailed window sticker info and it doesnā€™t say shipped yet, but both of them did change to now show under Shipped - 7 Days with an ETA Start of 10/21 and an ETA End of 10/27.

Mind checking yours this afternoon to see if youā€™re showing something similar? Also what is you Freight Bill # when you view your VIN on the www.palsapp .com site?

Here is what Iā€™m showing. This is the same information I had since 10/1.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 398F7C1A-7752-48F5-A1AE-F3EF157C3A1E

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AND you can't get BaseManSquatch with 4 door, so there's even more not going for you . . .

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is what Iā€™m showing. This is the same information I had since 10/1.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 398F7C1A-7752-48F5-A1AE-F3EF157C3A1E
Dang never mind, Iā€™ve never had the Est 07 days listed under the shipped header until today. Oh well my temporary excitement bubble from something different showing up is now popped.

Its so funny how the timing of different info for similar build timeframes get updated on all these trackers. SOON!
Sponsored