First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
AND you can't get BaseManSquatch with 4 door, so there's even more not going for you . . .
Ive heard arguments both ways. I'm betting BaseManSquatch is happening
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John
Not that it matters to me all that much since I may never see my bronco but are you guys installing the front license plate bracket? West Virginia isnā€™t a front plate state so Iā€™m assuming no. Would this be true for all orders from out of state? Iā€™m trying to avoid the two unnecessary ugly holes drilled into the grill.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John
Not that it matters to me all that much since I may never see my bronco but are you guys installing the front license plate bracket? West Virginia isnā€™t a front plate state so Iā€™m assuming no. Would this be true for all orders from out of state? Iā€™m trying to avoid the two unnecessary ugly holes drilled into the grill.
I just asked them to hold off on the install of the Front Plate and I will bring my own bracket. I got one coming in November from BuiltRight.

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just asked them to hold off on the install of the Front Plate and I will bring my own bracket. I got one coming in November from BuiltRight.
i confirmed deep in this thread somewhere that they do not install front brackets

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

excited for whoever has their rig on this truck! Doesnā€™t look like mine made the trip. 2 weeks and counting so things must really be backed up. Maybe another truck will show up later today šŸ¤™šŸ½
Dang man, I saw you posted Johnā€™s Instagram and I was looking hard for my 4dr BL A51 SAS MIC on that truck! But thatā€™s a whole bunch of nope.

Letā€™s cross our fingers and hope our rigs are on the next one and it arrives soon!

Last edited:

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang man, I saw you posted Johnā€™s Instagram and I was looking hard for my 4dr BL A51 SAS on that truck! But thatā€™s a whole bunch of nope.

Letā€™s cross our fingers and hope our rigs are on the next one and it arrives soon!
Im a 4 door BL A51 SAS MIC as well.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, did the driver say if they have anymore trucks coming today/this week by chance? I know last time they said they had more coming the same day as the last delivery.

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i confirmed deep in this thread somewhere that they do not install front brackets

Ya'll should realize, if you put the license plate bracket on your build from Ford, it will come with the license plate bracket installed, we don't do that and never install it locally unless directed to do so by the customer.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, did the driver say if they have anymore trucks coming today/this week by chance? I know last time they said they had more coming the same day as the last delivery.

I didn't have a chance to chat with the driver.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Grainger is offering 4% below invoice on Wrangler to their order holders. Maybe check out a Jeep? I'm also a fan of 2022 Grand Cherokee but not sure if the below invoice applies to it. The 2022 Trailhawk looks amazing.

If Ford really screws us on the allocation, I am going to suggest to the GM/Owners that *if* we can get a good allocation of Wranglers, that we severely discount those to our current Bronco Reservation holders as a replacement for the Broncos, if the Bronco res holders so choose.

/john

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If Ford really screws us on the allocation, I am going to suggest to the GM/Owners that *if* we can get a good allocation of Wranglers, that we severely discount those to our current Bronco Reservation holders as a replacement for the Broncos, if the Bronco res holders so choose.

/john
John,
Granger and Chapman are offering 4% below invoice on Wranglers ordered the you want it! I would proceed quickly as many Bronco customers after there chats this week won't wait for 2024 Bronco's.

Just saying.......

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anyone on these forums was lucky enough to get their rig on that last truck then would you mind sharing your build week? Iā€™m trying to figure out how backed up Ford is at the moment
Sponsored