First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09’ F150, 89’ Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Placed my order with John about an hour ago. Super easy and John knows his stuff.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 4CD0FECC-4A92-4AD1-9722-B5CCF8462E1C
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 4CD0FECC-4A92-4AD1-9722-B5CCF8462E1C
Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

oh yea your gettin called!
Ringer is on high and hubs is at home the only one with me to hear all the add-ons is the Corgi and I'm bribing her with chicken nuggets so she won't say a word ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

whew. that sucked. lol

i spoke to 38 on my "to do" list and probably another 15-20 on my previous list.

I didn't get a single notification from this thread today, so, that's probably a good thing that i didn't spend any time in here and concentrated on the list..... and no lunch.

Anyway, the Stakeholders PDF is attached. 55 more to go (that I know of - and yes, that's possible because I may have some reservations that Ford didn't notify me about, but I'll find 'em and get 'em taken care of).

/john

Attachments

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone else not receive an email confirming order from Ford after talking with John? My Reservation page on Ford.com is still showing my original February order date. Not overly concerned as Ford's emails aren't always timely.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else not receive an email confirming order from Ford after talking with John? My Reservation page on Ford.com is still showing my original February order date. Not overly concerned as Ford's emails aren't always timely.
Mine showed up the next day, so at least 24 hrs.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine showed up the next day, so at least 24 hrs.
I ordered with John last Monday. The email arrived on Wednesday. It just says that my order has been updated to 2022. My Ford account shows a 2022 Bronco on order but also has my old order date, January 21, 2021.

Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My notification email took about an hour to come from Ford, but the original order date did not change. It took a few days on my account at ford.com to show me my change to my trim level, but the original order date still shows earlier this year.

Funny enough, it still shows my original Big Bend selection. I originally reserved a Big Bend (loved the grill), changed it to Black Diamond when I placed my MY2021 order. Now, for MY2022 I switched to a Basesquatch. Picture still shows a Big Bend.

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered with John last Monday. The email arrived on Wednesday. It just says that my order has been updated to 2022. My Ford account shows a 2022 Bronco on order but also has my old order date, January 21, 2021.
Similar. My Ford.com account shows 2022 (finally) and has showed the wrong model the whole time.