Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey John,
Would you mind explaining the Constraints Table to us who don't fully understand it?
What do the % numbers mean? Is a larger number better or worse?

Thanks!

2021-bronco-commodities-constraints-october27.png
higher is better. I also don't know how this would apply as builds for October have been selected already and with 2022 not starting until years end this list doesn't really apply there either.
Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey John,
Would you mind explaining the Constraints Table to us who don't fully understand it?
What do the % numbers mean? Is a larger number better or worse?

Thanks!

2021-bronco-commodities-constraints-october27.png
I don't think you need John. You just need to look at the other thread.

It says:

Explanation of constraint %

The percentages mean how many Ford can build with that item. For instance 2-door says 17% -- so the max Ford will schedule this week will be 17% 2-door Broncos ... the other 83% scheduled will be 4-door Broncos.

In other words, the higher the number the better. And don't get paint protection film.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also those constraints will be continually changing.

But safe to say that MIC is going to be a problem for a while and the more options you get, the more ways you can get blocked. Supply chains are a wreck.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got the call from John today and order has been placed and confirmed by FoMoCo. Quite literally the easiest experience, I think my call lasted 4 minutes! I would say let the wait begin, but I've been waiting for this since 1995 when I got rid of my 84 Bronco II.

Thanks John!
Ha, I had an 84 B II that I gave my son in 1995. Now waiting for the next Bronco.

Last edited:

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ha, I had an 84 B II that I gave my son in 1995. Now waiting for the next Bronco.
That's awesome. Funny thing is that I still have the spare key and original key ring from the dealer from that 84 and plan slipping my 202? key on that same key ring.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@StephensAutoCenter do you have any of the 2022MY previewing? Scheduling was supposed to begin today and one dealer said he can now see them previewing but emails won't go out until tomorrow

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh man I hope one of those lightning blue babies is mine.

I've sent out emails to all but 6 of these. The truck driver is taking a siesta we suppose as it's been sitting there all day and hasn't unloaded yet.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter do you have any of the 2022MY previewing? Scheduling was supposed to begin today and one dealer said he can now see them previewing but emails won't go out until tomorrow

Yes, 6 are being previewed.

/john

Sponsored

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know those aren't mine but I'm getting closer. Build date is 11/16 and I just sold my car yesterday to make room;). Tracking this I am guessing there is a shipment about every 2 weeks or so. Mine might be able to catch a ride on the last truck out of town on the next one.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know those aren't mine but I'm getting closer. Build date is 11/16 and I just sold my car yesterday to make room;). Tracking this I am guessing there is a shipment about every 2 weeks or so. Mine might be able to catch a ride on the last truck out of town on the next one.

We've received three shipments this week.

/john

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Last time I was on here was early last week when I ventured down to @StephensAutoCenter to pick up my Area 51 Badlands. Basically I picked it up and drove it right home before I left for a week in Mexico (more on that later)

First off... I wanted to once again thank John, Tanis and the entire Stephens Team for making this purchase such a great experience. Just like all my correspondence with John the process at the dealership was effortless. Everyone was so kind and genuinely excited for me when I first saw my vehicle. West Virginia is GORGEOUS this time of the year and the drive to Stephens was an absolute joy.

I got to meet John and profusely thanked him for his service during the whole ordering process. I told him I'd be leaving another positive Google Review and a review on DealerRater.com. For those not familiar with the website it is just that... a place where the general consumer can read reviews about dealerships. This actually goes a long way in terms of customer traffic so if you have 5 mins of your time then let's all do our part and PUMP UP those 5 star ratings for Stephens. It's the least we can do given the service and discount they have provided.

https://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Stephens-Auto-Center-review-29131/?__optnav=1

John and I before my venture home.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 0A2496C7-4E99-4157-871C-BA0272D4F00A

First Photo of the GF and I with the Bronco

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 9A0555CD-20DF-4022-8FB0-B3EC6853B033

Home Sweet Home
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 6AEA9C77-96A3-4D09-A989-04BF293A40E0

The reason for the trip to Mexico. Bronco and fiancé in one week!
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 7EE38546-5B77-4A26-90FE-53C581971CE6

Last edited:
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey everyone! Hope you all are doing well. Last time I was on here was early last week when I ventured down to @StephensAutoCenter to pick up my Area 51 Badlands. Basically I picked it up and drove it right home before I left for a week in Mexico (more on that later)

First off... I wanted to once again thank John, Tanis and the entire Stephens Team for making this purchase such a great experience. Just like all more correspondence with John the process at the dealership was effortless. Everyone was so kind and genuinely excited for me when I first saw my vehicle. West Virginia is GORGEOUS this time of the year and the drive to Stephens was an absolute joy.

I got to meet John and profusely thanked him for his service during the whole ordering process. I told him I'd be leaving another positive Google Review and a review on DealerRater.com. For those not familiar with the website it is just that... a place where the general consumer can read reviews about dealerships. This actually goes a long way in terms of customer traffic so if you have 5 mins of your time then let's all do our part and PUMP UP those 5 star ratings for Stephens. It's the least we can do given the service and discount they have provided.

https://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Stephens-Auto-Center-review-29131/?__optnav=1

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 7EE38546-5B77-4A26-90FE-53C581971CE6

First Photo of the GF and with the

Home Sweet Home

Congrats on everything!

Thanks for the kind words!

And ya'll heard the man, go leave us some good vibes on DealerRater :)

/john

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First off... I wanted to once again thank John, Tanis and the entire Stephens Team for making this purchase such a great experience. Just like all more correspondence with John the process at the dealership was effortless. Everyone was so kind and genuinely excited for me when I first saw my vehicle. West Virginia is GORGEOUS this time of the year and the drive to Stephens was an absolute joy.

0A2496C7-4E99-4157-871C-BA0272D4F00A.jpeg

First Photo of the GF and with the

9A0555CD-20DF-4022-8FB0-B3EC6853B033.jpeg

Home Sweet Home
6AEA9C77-96A3-4D09-A989-04BF293A40E0.jpeg

7EE38546-5B77-4A26-90FE-53C581971CE6.jpeg
Congrats on the Bronco and the Engagement. I won't tell you which one will cost you more in the long run. 🤣
Sponsored

Last edited: