First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I log into my Ford account and leave it up. I then use the link and paste my order number. It comes up on the seperate page under my login.
That did it….Not the updated order that I placed with John on the 15th…which is ok cause we are going to change trims…tried today but system was locked out
Sponsored

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have to login still once you are there...
I also went into private mode in safari to ensure cookies weren’t blocking me from pulling that page up. Might want to try that.
also called incognito mode.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's an example of an old-school hack against Microsoft IIS servers. Back in the day, and our buddy "Don" on here can attest to this, you could literally hack a remote Microsoft web server in 2 secs with that command. It actually injects the trojan into the older IIS server (microsoft) and allows unfettered access by the attacker.

/john
Ahhh. The good old days. We created a version we could launch from a cell phone and ask the client to check their server while we were in the meeting.

Wild west!!!

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fellas I had to ask the wife to pinch me cause by god that Wildtrak that was being previewed was mine! I know it could get pushed back but this is some momentum I can get behind. Hell yes!!

B44F339B-5DAF-4D73-8126-DA92011C6662.png
What was your place in line?

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What was your place in line?
I was 11th on John’s list. I noticed only 5 ahead of me had confirmed orders on the last list John posted. Guess my luck was in full swing today. Lol

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was 11th on John’s list. I noticed only 5 ahead of me had confirmed orders on the last list John posted. Guess my luck was in full swing today. Lol
Seems like they are working around the clock, I just got my email and vin number for my build after using the back access. Seems like they got the Boulder rolling down heel and it’s catching momentum. 🤞

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's interesting that the most popular vehicle colors in America (white/black/grey/silver) are the least popular Bronco colors ordered from SAC. The love of colors, 7MT, and the 2-door indicate that SAC has really attracted the enthusiast crowd. Or maybe that's just the nature of the reservation system overall?

There's other observations I've made about our customer base for this program, primarily, there's a large number of people that work in Tech that have taken advantage of our Bronco program.

/john

Sponsored

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There's other observations I've made about our customer base for this program, primarily, there's a large number of people that work in Tech that have taken advantage of our Bronco program.
Not sure how you know that, but yes I've been in Tech my whole life. #mindreader o_O

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's interesting that the most popular vehicle colors in America (white/black/grey/silver) are the least popular Bronco colors ordered from SAC. The love of colors, 7MT, and the 2-door indicate that SAC has really attracted the enthusiast crowd. Or maybe that's just the nature of the reservation system overall?
Are those colors the most popular, or are those colors typically only what dealers stock, and general consumers are forced to buy?

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are those colors the most popular, or are those colors typically only what dealers stock, and general consumers are forced to buy?
Happened to me. Wanted silver but they had white with the options I wanted.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs