First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Picked up Big Red Saturday. Got her home tonight (Sunday night). 9+hour drive each way and worth every moment. Really enjoyed West Virginia and Stephens hospitality. Wish I could have spent more time with each, but Stephens crew were super busy and life/work get in the way. Not your ordinary dealership. No pressure to buy anything you donā€™t want or need. In and out in less than an hour, may be less, I wasnā€™t watching the clock but thatā€™s what my Goddaughter told me. Thanks to Andrew, Jody, John and Tanis! I truly hope you all get your Bronco soon, itā€™s so worth the wait.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection E2AB6CEE-BFA0-4CA7-AEFA-3AD1E9166966
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 40F460CD-9F39-430C-A2F0-CC2D470FE067
Sponsored

Eysmahn

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon Golf R and GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back home to New York.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1B9B346D-D3A9-4F89-B1AA-BB9385043B53
So I take it that SAC will forgo putting the front plate on if you request it? As a fellow NYer I was hoping that would be the case. I hate where Ford decided to put the front plate.

NY Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Barney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco II, 2008 Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I take it that SAC will forgo putting the front plate on if you request it? As a fellow NYer I was hoping that would be the case. I hate where Ford decided to put the front plate.
I never asked, and it never came up. It was sitting out front of the dealership with the temp tag on the back.

Sponsored

scubasteve

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I wanted to make a quick post here now that the weekend has settled.

Picked up my Area 51 Black Diamond, MIC, non-SAS from Stephen's this weekend on Saturday and much like others in this thread, I made my 10 hour trip back to Long Island, NY.

Everyone at Stephens was a pleasure to work with and were extremely caring, detail oriented and helpful despite the last minute nature of me picking up the vehicle.

For context, just over a week ago my Fiance's mother passed away. Although my fiance and their mother haven't had the best of relationships (years of child abuse) its been a difficult week. We had planned on taking a long weekend down to WV to pick up the new bronco from Stephen's whenever it came in, however when it arrived on Thursday, my fiance was just not up mentally and emotionally for such a trip. However given we recently sold our second vehicle and needed 2 cars sooner than later, I headed out solo.

I booked flights last minute on Friday night after Stephens confirmed the Bronco was good to go and I could pick up on Saturday. I flew into Charleston, WV last minute early Saturday morning and Stephen's gladly sent someone to pick me up and took me to the dealership (30 minute drive). From there we completed paperwork including sending them electronically to have my fiance sign and return. The whole team was super nice and helpful and I have nothing but great things to say. Everything was as advertised in regard to pricing, financing, etc.

I'm sure anyone else who buys their bronco (or other vehicles) through Stephens will be very satisfied with their purchase. Thanks again everyone!

As far as the Bronco, well its been fantastic these past few days. No issues with the MIC hard top and I drove it through some heavy rains throughout my drive in WV, PA, NJ and finally NY. Nothing like a road trip to really learn a new car. If anyone has any questions I'll be happy to answer them the best I can.
IMG_20211030_131833.jpg
IMG_20211030_130837.jpg

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John - did it end up being 6 total scheduled for MY22 last week?

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John - did it end up being 6 total scheduled for MY22 last week?
I'm curious as to what this weekly/monthly rate looks like as well. This could atleast give us a relative projection, albeit understanding it won't be accurate.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You DO NOT get a front license plate bracket if you don't order it with Ford. We do not put them on without a customer request.

/john

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm curious as to what this weekly/monthly rate looks like as well. This could atleast give us a relative projection, albeit understanding it won't be accurate.

It was 6 for Thursday. I am interested if they're going to start doing previews on Tuesdays again, and if they're scheduling each Thursday. It's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out.

/john

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's other observations I've made about our customer base for this program, primarily, there's a large number of people that work in Tech that have taken advantage of our Bronco program.

/john
Us Techies are smarter than the average bear!

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning John, did you get any more orders previewed or scheduled yesterday?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good morning John, did you get any more orders previewed or scheduled yesterday?

None previewed, none scheduled.

/john
Sponsored