First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You DO NOT get a front license plate bracket if you don't order it with Ford. We do not put them on without a customer request.

/john
In Texas... you get one from Ford....don't have to order it... it is no charge
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi John - did you guys receive any new, built Broncos this week? Didnā€™t see anything on IG or Facebook of new arrivals.

Nothing so far. There's 22 left that's been produced or will be produced before they switch to 2022's.

/john

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In Texas... you get one from Ford....don't have to order it... it is no charge
True statement. Ford will automagically put a front license plate bracket when ordering from states which require one. West Virginia does not require it so Ford does not add it. The customer/user has to ask for it on their order when ordering through SAC.

tower9000

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing so far. There's 22 left that's been produced or will be produced before they switch to 2022's.
The Ford website tracker says mine will be delivered around Nov 28th. What do I need to bring to pay for this? Do you accept personal checks ?

Sponsored

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Ford website tracker says mine will be delivered around Nov 28th. What do I need to bring to pay for this? Do you accept personal checks ?
Check out SACā€™s bronco page it has a ton of info for finalization. I attached the payment options to this but recommend you go to their page which has just about every question answered that could come up. Congrats on your new ride I hope to be doing the same thing in January.

7F90EC0F-E120-4865-8DD4-E09C6DA7B395.png

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone know what days John is off? The Ford tracker says my Bronco was delivered yesterday, but I havenā€™t received confirmation from John yet. Iā€™m assuming heā€™s off, but after waiting this long I donā€™t trust anything until I hear it from John.

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know what days John is off? The Ford tracker says my Bronco was delivered yesterday, but I havenā€™t received confirmation from John yet. Iā€™m assuming heā€™s off, but after waiting this long I donā€™t trust anything until I hear it from John.
John is usually off on Sat and Sun. You should Call and talk to Tanis, he handles your delivery and is as great to work with as John!

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Turns out itā€™s actually been there for a few days. But now all the accessories have been installed and the windows tinted. Picking her up on Monday!
Congrats. So yours was one of the ones there in that pic with 2 LB FEs.

Arcnsparks

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKRU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats SPS4! So I remember John mentioning the truck driver shortage was affecting consistent delivery times. Is there any estimates for the average shipment time from MAP to SAC that everyone's seeing here within the past few weeks? I'm hoping to officially get my built email on Monday and doubly hopefull that I'm going to have to make road trip plans for Thanksgiving. šŸ˜

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats SPS4! So I remember John mentioning the truck driver shortage was affecting consistent delivery times. Is there any estimates for the average shipment time from MAP to SAC that everyone's seeing here within the past few weeks? I'm hoping to officially get my built email on Monday and doubly hopefull that I'm going to have to make road trip plans for Thanksgiving. šŸ˜
Our Bronco was built on 9/30 and delivered to SAC on 10/14. We traveled that night and picked it up the next day on 10/15. WV is a beautiful state to drive through!

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Google maps says itā€™s 6hrs from MAP to Stephens. Stephens got 3 truckloads of Broncos 10/25-10/31 but no shipments this past week 10/31-11/6. I got the built email on 10/30 but no shipped email yet so there could be something to the truck driver shortage and inconsistent deliveries. Hoping to be on the next truck to Stephens and hoping it happens this week.

Last edited:

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks. Iā€™m not sure exactly when it arrives at SAC. But built date was 10/19, shipped date was 10/26, and I think it arrived by 10/31.
Sponsored