Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKRU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who’s waiting on shipment to Stephens?

A little later here, mine was just built on the 8th and the build email gave me an ETA date of 11/22-11/28.
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's a recommended route back North for those coming down from New England. It arrives in Moorefield WV (stop by and tell the Fire Chief I said hey!) - By ending in Moorefield, if you're heading to western PA, you can change routes at this point....

Again, this is just a suggestion and can be modified by you to fit your needs. There's some of the best scenic driving in the State of WV along this route. There's lots to see, some of the way points I specified, some I did not (such as Snowshow Ski Resort area).

https://tinyurl.com/8s2pp7sh

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ste...x6fc4b6692c666f0!2m2!1d-78.9694723!2d39.06233

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Here's a recommended route back North for those coming down from New England. It arrives in Moorefield WV (stop by and tell the Fire Chief I said hey!) - By ending in Moorefield, if you're heading to western PA, you can change routes at this point....

Again, this is just a suggestion and can be modified by you to fit your needs. There's some of the best scenic driving in the State of WV along this route. There's lots to see, some of the way points I specified, some I did not (such as Snowshow Ski Resort area).

Here's a couple of other links that are a little more detailed.....

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1iVBhYdY-CtW7KjbnwhGUghTvE9qsNPW0&usp=sharing

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1bgBtp28qWKh04e0VvVTEi1xUag_1lIF8&usp=sharing

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody from NH pick up their Bronco yet from Stephens? I’m hoping that end of Nov or Dec I can get mine. Looking to see what route you took back. Anything scenic?
I would be interested in this information too. Coming from Hooksett, right next door. I guess Unique Ford had nothing good to offer you, same here.

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious to track the rate 2022 SAC orders get scheduled for production; the first couple months of scheduling should tell us a LOT about where Ford really stands on this allocation vs. orders debacle. Although, SAC may have a much higher fraction of 'supply-constrained' orders than the typical dealer, so maybe not.

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm curious to track the rate 2022 SAC orders get scheduled for production; the first couple months of scheduling should tell us a LOT about where Ford really stands on this allocation vs. orders debacle. Although, SAC may have a much higher fraction of 'supply-constrained' orders than the typical dealer, so maybe not.

Ford is previewing another 11 this week. 6 for 2022 are scheduled for December, that will make 17 if the other 11 get scheduled. 17 x 12 months of production = 204, which I bet will be a low number.

/john

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is previewing another 11 this week. 6 for 2022 are scheduled for December, that will make 17 if the other 11 get scheduled. 17 x 12 months of production = 204, which I bet will be a low number.

/john
Great news. I don't believe they are scheduling this week so hopefully next week they will all get pulled.

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

/john
Hey John - Not to be a PITA, but anyway you can share an updated order spreadsheet with previewed/scheduled status column in the relevant timestamp row which you've shared in the past? No worries if not. I think we are all anxious and this would help set expectations for the group.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

/john
Wait, so the 11 being previewed are for December builds or for January scheduling which should be in a couple weeks?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey John - Not to be a PITA, but anyway you can share an updated order spreadsheet with previewed/scheduled status column in the relevant timestamp row which you've shared in the past? No worries if not. I think we are all anxious and this would help set expectations for the group.

nope. i am not building one. too much trouble to bounce through all the crap in Ford to make it happen. I have many other duties to take care of.

/john

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody from NH pick up their Bronco yet from Stephens? I’m hoping that end of Nov or Dec I can get mine. Looking to see what route you took back. Anything scenic?
That's looks GREAT! Which blue is that? And Sasquatch?