Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the 2nd list alphabetical order by last name or something? I'm in 20s on 1st list and 130s on 2nd, lol.

All this aside I'm feeling like I'm getting scheduled within the next couple rounds. I called March pick up when we reordered and wife said May I think.
Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One customer just replied (I sent the last post above to everyone on an email blast) -

"...it's like hitting the supply chain lottery."

No truer words about Broncos have been spoken.

/john
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection results

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are "scheduled" and would of course be the "allocation". We have received 17 for the first 30 days of production in 2022.

When we speak of normal allocation, we are talking about a number that Ford gives us well before they schedule any for the upcoming year/quarter/month.

The above isn't normal, this is AFTER the scheduling has taken place. This number, while it does work out to the monthly "allocation" is in reality, the monthly scheduled builds.

At 17, we are right on track to receive all that are currently ordered with reservations prior to March 19. Again, it's just a guess, but my gut tells me that post March 19 2021 reservation holders will be pushed to 2023.

The last list I attached has 236 ordered (out of 268 possibles + 40 deferred). 236/12 = 19.66, which is close to 17. I anticipated 20-30 being dropped due to cancellations or future deferrals to 2023, which would bring the number down to 211 and 211/12 = 17.58.

/john
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1638986625391

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is the 2nd list alphabetical order by last name or something? I'm in 20s on 1st list and 130s on 2nd, lol.

All this aside I'm feeling like I'm getting scheduled within the next couple rounds. I called March pick up when we reordered and wife said May I think.

The 2nd list isn't in any order that matters, it was just to be used to show how folks are ordering (other than the hard tops) based on the "big items" like engine, transmission, color, etc.

/john

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Catbird1963

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD and 2012 Audi A5 Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering that the parts constraint list was far worse than three items in the past I remain very positive! Obviously some parts may be added and removed over time (altho MIC may stay on the list for the foreseeable future), I think FoMoCo is heading in the right direction . John has done an awesome job navigating us through the never ending list of questions. Cheers John and Happy Holidays!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2nd list isn't in any order that matters, it was just to be used to show how folks are ordering (other than the hard tops) based on the "big items" like engine, transmission, color, etc.

/john
haha, thanks...wife got bored at work and is comparing the spreadsheets and writing down trims etc on list 1. She's surprised at the number of lux trims ordered, too rich for her blood lol.

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
haha, thanks...wife got bored at work and is comparing the spreadsheets and writing down trims etc on list 1. She's surprised at the number of lux trims ordered, too rich for her blood lol.
I may have just done the same thing....... started out just seeing how many 2 door orders were picked up. Then I got carried away!

4 of the 17 orders were 2 door, which I suppose is pretty good considering the MIC fiasco. (BL Lux 2.3 manual, WT High, Base 2.7 and Base 2.7 Sas) and range from #1 to #38 on the list by reservation date.

The stats for 4 door orders were:
1 WT lux
1 BL mid 2.7
1 BL High 2.3 manual
3 BL Lux 2.7
1 BB mid 2.3 Auto
2 BD mid 2.7
3 Base Sas
1 Base 2.3 auto
and the orders range from #2 to #249 on the list by reservation date.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may have just done the same thing....... started out just seeing how many 2 door orders were picked up. Then I got carried away!

4 of the 17 orders were 2 door, which I suppose is pretty good considering the MIC fiasco. (BL Lux 2.3 manual, WT High, Base 2.7 and Base 2.7 Sas) and range from #1 to #38 on the list by reservation date.

The stats for 4 door orders were:
1 WT lux
1 BL mid 2.7
1 BL High 2.3 manual
3 BL Lux 2.7
1 BB mid 2.3 Auto
2 BD mid 2.7
3 Base Sas
1 Base 2.3 auto
and the orders range from #2 to #249 on the list by reservation date.
I know it's always total speculation but what Im doing is looking at reservations ahead of ours that's constrained and seeing where we could land. It's tougher to figure out without knowing tops and things like ppf and tow but if it's a 2 door or a lux equipped trim I take that into consideration. I'm seriously thinking our order gets pulled in the next 1 or 2 schedulings.

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know it's always total speculation but what Im doing is looking at reservations ahead of ours that's constrained and seeing where we could land. It's tougher to figure out without knowing tops and things like ppf and tow but if it's a 2 door or a lux equipped trim I take that into consideration. I'm seriously thinking our order gets pulled in the next 1 or 2 schedulings.
Dude, that would be awesome for you! I'm gonna be a 2023 I'm sure since I'm ordering 2 door BL Lux 2.7 with a July 2021 res, but it's still interesting to see what was picked up. And I am buying an FCTP vehicle: 2 dr, 2.7 Lux OBX and already have it in my possession:love: so I can wait! I consider myself extremely lucky to have it, so I'm not bragging because I couldn't imagine being in your shoes.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, that would be awesome for you! I'm gonna be a 2023 I'm sure since I'm ordering 2 door BL Lux 2.7 with a July 2021 res, but it's still interesting to see what was picked up. And I am buying an FCTP vehicle: 2 dr, 2.7 Lux OBX and already have it in my possession:love: so I can wait! I consider myself extremely lucky to have it, so I'm not bragging because I couldn't imagine being in your shoes.
well if it weren't for MIC fiasco and my stubbornness to go flaccid top we would have had it by now but what the delays have done has afforded us the chance to jump 2 trims to Badlands/Sas as well as go high package where we were BD/MID/Sas before.

There are 15 total ahead of me as far as time stamp. This doesn't take into consideration any constraints at all. I do have the biggie constraint of MIC though.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started to try and figure out where I may stand but I was at work and work kind of got in the way of me doing personal stuff. Stupid job!!

I am a 2 door BL lux with tow. I think I'm pretty much screwed. If my job responsibilities get out of the way tomorrow I will try and determine the 2 door BL's ahead of me.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we expecting any of us to get scheduled this week? Didn't John say he had no orders get previewed this week? Maybe I misunderstood.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are we expecting any of us to get scheduled this week? Didn't John say he had no orders get previewed this week? Maybe I misunderstood.
That was a couple days ago. There's no way they go an entire month without being scheduled. It looks like previews didn't really roll in until yesterday and besides I think John keeps previews close to the vest because they always change
Sponsored