First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm placing a new order with a local guy who's at MSRP with no ADM or deposit. Nothing to lose a this point. Keeping my SAC order.

Where you seeing these on lots for MSRP??
My wife found some on True Car, not sure if they were dealer demo or abandoned orders but they did have some at various locations.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe that in the next two to three months volume will increase, lots will get more, and ADM will start to wain. My wife and I went to a local lot that had seven, dealer out of the blue said 15k above sticker. He told my wife to go big or go home, I laughed and said get in the truck.
The arrogant attitudes of dealers selling with an ADM infuriates me. They said that to me I'd tell them to go get f****d sideways.

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The arrogant attitudes of dealers selling with an ADM infuriates me. They said that to me I'd tell them to go get f****d sideways.
I know, when I was young I could barely, barely afford one and they acted like they wanted to sell me one. Now that I am older I can easily afford anything that they have and they treat me like crap. Fed up with FMC.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi John @StephensAutoCenter, how does the my22 price protection work? There are other threads, started by someone whose dealer said they didn't know how it worked and that there wasnt a certificate available. Another comment that the Ford hotline said price has to be established with dealer. Then the most sensible comment was that there is some sort of certificate associated with each reservation holders account that the dealer uses at the time of sale. But no one knows where the certificates are and how to get them. Do you have everything needed for us to make use of the price protection from Ford? I believe in my case, it's a $975 credit for the badlands.

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi John @StephensAutoCenter, how does the my22 price protection work? There are other threads, started by someone whose dealer said they didn't know how it worked and that there wasnt a certificate available. Another comment that the Ford hotline said price has to be established with dealer. Then the most sensible comment was that there is some sort of certificate associated with each reservation holders account that the dealer uses at the time of sale. But no one knows where the certificates are and how to get them. Do you have everything needed for us to make use of the price protection from Ford? I believe in my case, it's a $975 credit for the badlands.

I can't quote verbatim what Ford told us, but it's basically like the Ford Pass Points, we put in you info at the time of purchase and it will tell us the amount of the price protection. The protection is an offset amount that will be applied to your invoice (by my understanding) based on the model your original originally ordered. The one question I've had is, and it hasn't been answered, is it on the model you input for the initial reservation or the model that we entered in your first order. For some, that deferred to 2022 and did not change their original order from when they reserved the Bronco, I don't know how it could be price protected to anything other than what the customer entered for their original reservation, not what they intended to order, but deferred and didn't enter in an actual order.

/john

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

22MY price protection

What are the 2022 MY MSRP price protection amounts by series for Bronco two and four-door?

Bronco two-doorBronco four-door
Base$800$250
Big Bend™$400$250
Black Diamond™$975$825
Outer Banks™$400$250
Wildtrak™$800$695
Badlands™$975$825

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hmmm. I initially reserved a 2dr Badlands, then deferred to '22, then ordered a 4dr Black Diamond when '22 banks opened up, then changed my order to a 2dr Badlands like I originally reserved. Can't wait to find out what my "price protection" will be when I finally get my '24 model in a few years!

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still have my order in with Stephens (just went from #69 on the December list to #70 today somehow) but always looking around at all the dealers who have "dealer ordered" Broncos on the lot. I found one in New Hampshire, about an hour and a half away for me and I called them. They told me $15k over sticker and if I wanted to put a deposit on it. Unreal.

I found one like my nephew ordered (Sept. reservation) at Stoneham Ford in MA and he called and they said they'd give it to him for MSRP and take the one he has ordered when it comes in. He picks it up tomorrow.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmmm. I initially reserved a 2dr Badlands, then deferred to '22, then ordered a 4dr Black Diamond when '22 banks opened up, then changed my order to a 2dr Badlands like I originally reserved. Can't wait to find out what my "price protection" will be when I finally get my '24 model in a few years!
I would think you would had to have had a 2021 order in to begin with. Why would you need price protection if you never had an order to begin with? That's at least the way I think it would be, hopefully you get something though.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still have my order in with Stephens (just went from #69 on the December list to #70 today somehow) but always looking around at all the dealers who have "dealer ordered" Broncos on the lot. I found one in New Hampshire, about an hour and a half away for me and I called them. They told me $15k over sticker and if I wanted to put a deposit on it. Unreal.

I found one like my nephew ordered (Sept. reservation) at Stoneham Ford in MA and he called and they said they'd give it to him for MSRP and take the one he has ordered when it comes in. He picks it up tomorrow.
Where are you seeing an updated list?

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where are you seeing an updated list?
I was told there was a spreadsheet out there that John from Stephens put out there and all I could find was an email from him on 12/8/2021 so I emailed and asked for an update since I was seeing everyone getting their build dates and also so many dealers getting stock to sell. He informed me that now I was #70 on the list. No clue how I dropped when 12 people ahead of me already had scheduled build dates on 12/8. You'd figure I'd be moving up rather than down.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
Price protection is given in the form of a rebate. For my area, the program number is 38406. You put the customer's name and zip code in SMARTVINCENT and it will show you their amount. It's not difficult.

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, I've never had much luck with the local dealers here in NH - in the past and with the Bronco order - that's how I ended up at SAC.
However, I've purchased vehicles from Stoneham Ford and have always been treated nicely and fairly.
Sponsored