Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got on the 5/30 schedule. I’m Sure it will get bumped. But, I would love to start the summer off with it.
Same build week. I'd be really surprised we wouldn't get bumped. I am hoping to have it by the 4th holiday but not holding my breath.
Sponsored

acmepa

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yea don't get too excited just to be "scheduled".

Here are some of my statuses:

"Ordered" 10/18/21
"In production" 12/20/21
"Built" 2/9/22

I am still "awaiting shipment" and nobody can tell me what's going on.

Honestly my current vehicle's inspection is due at the end of May and I'm not dumping any more money into it.

If my Bronco doesn't arrive in the next two or three weeks, I'll be forced to get something else 😞
Same boat as you still, same dates and same no idea of what is going on. Last I heard it was not chip but plant hold..that's been months. Like, throw it on a damn truck. I get others getting built and no chip shortage, cool, keep line going. But to have others shipping left and right while yours sits for months fully built is the point where I wish there was someone willing to nudge ford and point the latter out. Especially seeing builds get shipped to your dealer while your sits. Not like trucks are boycotting WV.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same build week. I'd be really surprised we wouldn't get bumped. I am hoping to have it by the 4th holiday but not holding my breath.
I’m praying for a sudden influx of parts. :D

I got 3/5 of my Icon rebound wheels in today. Supposedly 7-9 weeks for the MT Boss Baja ATs. If those Advanced Fiberglass fenders would come in so I could get them painted, I would be all set!

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for maintaining the spreadsheet - very useful information.
I just added my information. I got scheduled in early March for a 4/25 build date that has now moved to 5/2.
Yes, it's a 2 door, so I'm just as surprised as the rest of you that mine was picked back in March. I'm not a stats guy, so not sure what particular combination allowed mine to jump the line.
1650733169668.png
Congrats on so many getting scheduled this round! Get ready to receive little to no information from Ford.
Just checked my status via backdoor - now I'm moved to 5/9. The excitement is beginning to fade, again.

EDIT: Just read that nothing is scheduled for this week. Still doesn't help with this disappointed feeling.

Last edited:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked my status via backdoor - now I'm moved to 5/9. The excitement is beginning to fade, again.

EDIT: Just read that nothing is scheduled for this week. Still doesn't help with this disappointed feeling.
I get it Dennis. The Bronco star has nearly burned out for me as I have no idea when I'll get even a sniff of a build date. I know it's got to be worse for someone like you that keeps getting the rug pulled out from under them everytime you get close. Good luck brother.

Sponsored

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For you guys who are feeling despair, hang in there. A few months ago I lost interest and kind of "gave up". Figured if my Bronco ever got built, I'd decide then if I still wanted it or not. Then in the last few weeks, the excitement has come back around. Now I'm all jazzed up about it again and obsessively looking at pics and videos online.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea don't get too excited just to be "scheduled".

Here are some of my statuses:

"Ordered" 10/18/21
"In production" 12/20/21
"Built" 2/9/22

I am still "awaiting shipment" and nobody can tell me what's going on.

Honestly my current vehicle's inspection is due at the end of May and I'm not dumping any more money into it.

If my Bronco doesn't arrive in the next two or three weeks, I'll be forced to get something else 😞
dont get something else, youre so close! i have a Badlands 4 door, non sas, actually bought it off the lot in Pittsburgh, of course i have the exact badlands i want still on order but im telling ya theyre great, you wont regret waiting!

garyseven

Outer Banks
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Those who have gotten their Broncos from SAC, how long did it take for your Bronco to get to SAC after it was built (excluding ice mountain folks…sorry)? Finally scheduled so cautiously optimistic I may see this thing before my days waiting numbers crosses 730.
Almost 3 weeks on mine… Built 9.2.21 and it arrived at SAC 9.21.21

Sponsored

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost 3 weeks on mine… Built 9.2.21 and it arrived at SAC 9.21.21
Everytime I see a notification for this thread I think “right on what news does John have” and then dang.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everytime I see a notification for this thread I think “right on what news does John have” and then dang.
There's almost a page per SAC order holder in this thread.

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay, after 2 weeks of build week being pushed (one week being a no production week), I have a blend date of 5/11 and a Window Sticker!

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey John @StephensAutoCenter, Ford is having a 20% off sale on its accessories. Some items require dealer tools, like the keyless entry and ford perimeter plus vehicle security system. There is an option to include installation. Its $10 for the key entry and $50 for the security system.

My question is this, if i buy the accessories and include the installation option fee, will SAC be able to install the accessories at no additional cost? should i have the accessories shipped directly to SAC or just ship and keep them at home until the Bronco is sitting at your lot?

Are you guys able to install or offer other DIO like tinted driver/passenger windows, installing trailer tow wiring kit + trailer brake control kit, door sill protectors, etc?

Also, how are you guys handling the ford customer appreciation/satisfaction rebates?

Last edited:
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey John @StephensAutoCenter, Ford is having a 20% off sale on its accessories. Some items require dealer tools, like the keyless entry and ford perimeter plus vehicle security system. There is an option to include installation. Its $10 for the key entry and $50 for the security system.

My question is this, if i buy the accessories and include the installation option fee, will SAC be able to install the accessories at no additional cost? should i have the accessories shipped directly to SAC or just ship and keep them at home until the Bronco is sitting at your lot?

Are you guys able to install or offer other DIO like tinted driver/passenger windows, installing trailer tow wiring kit + trailer brake control kit, door sill protectors, etc?

Also, how are you guys handling the ford customer appreciation/satisfaction rebates?

We haven't discussed this particular sale, however, we usually participate in whatever Ford is offering, they'll offset the installation by reimbursing us directly and we don't bill the customer.... at least that's typically how it's handled.

We do offer window tint and we can install the 4 point wiring harness for trailers, I am not sure about the trailer brake controller, that's something you would need to ask our service department.

We accept parts orders prior to Broncos arriving. I would wait until you're order has been scheduled. We'll sit on the parts until your Bronco arrives and then install it.

We're sending out customer appreciation kits to those that have received their Broncos. For the rebates, we enter the info into the Ford system at the time of the sale.

/john
Sponsored