Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a good customer relation gesture is actually sticking to their word and not going back in the below invoice deal even though Ford screwed them with their allocation changes. They could have easily done this with no repurcussions as our options would be take it or leave it.

I personally forgot about that deal anyways as I haven't really seen many dealers follow through with it at all. It was really just more half hearted bs that wasnt well thought out by Ford.
Sponsored

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a good customer relation gesture is actually sticking to their word and not going back in the below invoice deal even though Ford screwed them with their allocation changes. They could have easily done this with no repurcussions as our options would be take it or leave it.

I personally forgot about that deal anyways as I haven't really seen many dealers follow through with it at all. It was really just more half hearted bs that wasnt well thought out by Ford.
This.

It appears to me, based on my unscientific survey of the Internet, that the dealers with the greatest ADM were giving the greatest "appreciation gifts". So, if you happen to be someone that wanted $100 worth of trinkets and tat, you could have paid the $10k+ ADM from a dealer giving that kind of crap out.

I don't have a VIN yet. I could have gone down the road and been screwed by bigger dealers in Charleston. It is likely that I still wouldn't have a VIN (sticking to the two door, mansquatch and reserved on the 19th) going that route. But, it doesn't matter. I stuck with Stephens for the customer service, the below invoice pricing and the no bullshit.

Hundreds of dollars worth of trinkets, doesn't sway my opinion.

Your mileage may vary.

Edit: Why isn't Lothbrok listed on the Stephens order sheet?

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Checked the tracker Friday evening and saw I had been bumped up from 6/6 to 5/30. I finally got my first official email Friday night from Ford notifying me of my build date. Hadn’t heard a word from them until then. Hope it holds but I’m not holding my breath.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can someone post the link to the Google spreadsheet? I need to update my info.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but what about editing? I can't get that to open up in another window or go to Google Sheets or whatever they call their spreadsheet app.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added my production status to the spreadsheet. I did get bumped Friday to the 6/13 build week. It looks like Hoss 3.0 WT folks got moved up to 5/23 while some of the Badlands folks with higher options got bumped a week back to 6/13 with some of the original 6/13 people got pushed to 6/20. I've seen several lower trims get moved up to week 5/30. The biggest and most important hurdle has been cleared for some of us so I'm not griping and hopefully more SAC folks get picked up soon with schedules.

I'm hoping these dates stick with no further bumps. I've been stacking PTO at work to take a couple weeks off on delivery and after I get this thing. I need a vacation BAD, lol.

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Added my production status to the spreadsheet. I did get bumped Friday to the 6/13 build week. It looks like Hoss 3.0 WT folks got moved up to 5/23 while some of the Badlands folks with higher options got bumped a week back to 6/13 with some of the original 6/13 people got pushed to 6/20. I've seen several lower trims get moved up to week 5/30. The biggest and most important hurdle has been cleared for some of us so I'm not griping and hopefully more SAC folks get picked up soon with schedules.

I'm hoping these dates stick with no further bumps. I've been stacking PTO at work to take a couple weeks off on delivery and after I get this thing. I need a vacation BAD, lol.
I think you're onto something Compta38...

The email I got from Ford w/ VIN last week I was moved from 6/6 to 5/30 but I just looked at the backdoor and now it says 5/23. I have WT - 4d - leather - soft top - mod bumper - tow - HOSS 3.0

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bumped from 6/6 to 6/13.... got the e-mail yesterday saying 6/6, checked the backdoor this evening and 6/13 😭 🤣

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you're onto something Compta38...

The email I got from Ford w/ VIN last week I was moved from 6/6 to 5/30 but I just looked at the backdoor and now it says 5/23. I have WT - 4d - leather - soft top - mod bumper - tow - HOSS 3.0
hey congrats! I've seen quite a few HOSS 3.0 guys get moved so far. I bet your window sticker will show soon.
bumped from 6/6 to 6/13.... got the e-mail yesterday saying 6/6, checked the backdoor this evening and 6/13 😭 🤣
You're in good company...a bunch of us got moved, haha. I never did get an email from Ford and have only been checking backdoor. I'm just taking those backdoor production schedules as soft dates now until Ford sends me an email. It is weird that you got the 6/6 email then got bumped though, hopefully we don't move again unless it's back to 6/6. I'll start getting antsy in a couple weeks.
Sponsored