First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How many Broncos has SAC delivered this year? How many last year?
I could be way off, but I think they delivered 75-80ish last year (2021 models) and like 50ish so far this year.

Being realistic, I wouldn't expect them to get more than another 50-70 next year. As number 81 in line, that means I'm probably looking at an early 2024 model.

Expecting Ford to "do the right thing" and just go ahead and build all the early res holders is foolish. They won't do that...
Sponsored

Last edited:

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thing working in favor of Granger/SAC reservation holders is price protection; if Ford still has to honor 2021 pricing in 2024, that'll be a huge hit to their profit. Knowing Ford, they'll address this issue not by fulfilling these reservations, but by removing price protection.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You can take this comment to the BANK! Don't be surprised "WHEN not IF" price protection is dropped even for 2023.
When do the order banks open for 2023......Crickets is all I'm hearing????

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can take this comment to the BANK! Don't be surprised "WHEN not IF" price protection is dropped even for 2023.
When do the order banks open for 2023......Crickets is all I'm hearing????
Ford has already stated that there would be price protection through MY23.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 2022 Price Protectio

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That can be changed with one MEMO!! FORD has already back tracked and revised many of the original PROMISES.
Reserve Holders getting their Bronco's first before general dealer stock......Was only one of the original LIES.

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'd be ok dropping price protection, bit give me a Heritage Edition with white top at MSRP or a special edition. The reservation should be worth something. And that's before any other MY23 orders get the option of the Heritage or special edition.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That can be changed with one MEMO!! FORD has already back tracked and revised many of the original PROMISES.
Reserve Holders getting their Bronco's first before general dealer stock......Was only one of the original LIES.
There were/are reasons why the "dealer stock" happened so you can believe those reasons or not.
It would be much harder for Ford to reverse course on the price protection. If you want to get all worked up on something that hasn't happened yet, so be it.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Expecting Ford to "do the right thing" and just go ahead and build all the early res holders is foolish. They won't do that...
I can understand all the supply constraints and everything related that will slow production or even stop it. Most of us are reasonable and understand that. But many of the horrid decisions or lack of on how they handled the reservation are mind-boggling. Their absolute refusal to stop many of these dealerships from taking advantage of the res holders whether it was sold underneath them or jacking up the price to unreasonable amounts. They could have stepped in but they hardly lifted a finger. Then you add the voodoo math formula or better known as the "allocation formula" that simply undermines the timestamps. Yep, I agree with your comment, there is a lot they could have done but they won't.

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not worked up at all. Stating facts....The odds are based on Ford's past performance and total lack of integrity.
I note your Bronco is finally almost in your hands so congratulations are in order.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

writing like that does usually make the writer appear to be all worked up. i call that style the Tucker Carlson capslock. Sort of preachy and usually worded to get others riled up. thats as far as i want to go down this rabbit hole so i wont be replying to any follow up comments about his show or political spectrums. We are all united in multiple common goals. Our appreciation and support for SAC, and our desire to drive home in the bronco of our dreams. And weve all waited and seen enough to be familiar with the game ford is playing. the saying goes the squeaky wheel gets the grease but we are all preaching to the choir. we gotta some how make our situation visible to the higher ups at Ford otherwise nothing will have the potential to change.

Sponsored

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It finally happened! SAC was great as everyone has stated many times. I wish John was there but he doesn’t work weekends but my son and I got to meet the rest of the crew. Be patient my friends. It’s easy to say that now but I was a 2nd day reservation holder so I’ve done my time. The best part, I don’t have to check 6G site every couple hours and I get to install my accessories that I’ve acquired for the past 8 months. Btw… they had another truck delivery last night so they are coming boys.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 4732722D-7CC8-4E8A-A83A-038013737EE4

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It finally happened! SAC was great as everyone has stated many times. I wish John was there but he doesn’t work weekends but my son and I got to meet the rest of the crew. Be patient my friends. It’s easy to say that now but I was a 2nd day reservation holder so I’ve done my time. The best part, I don’t have to check 6G site every couple hours and I get to install my accessories that I’ve acquired for the past 8 months. Btw… they had another truck delivery last night so they are coming boys.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 4732722D-7CC8-4E8A-A83A-038013737EE4
Mine must have been on that truck last night!
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 45A0A5C5-A11F-4381-965D-405921932D27

The Mountain Man

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedition, 15 Jetta TDI, 12 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There was a 2 door WT there forget the color.
Forgot? Really? You leave the house and forget to turn the iron off. You forget to put the milk back in the fridge. You forget to take your medicine. You forget to put on clean drawers. You forget the names of your children or your wife’s birthday. You don’t forget the color of a Bronco.
Sponsored