Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco/2022 F150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

on a 4 door Badlands you would have a total of $2575 in price protection. The first comes off at time of sale, which for my Badlands is $825. The remainder is what's sent 4-6 weeks later which again in the case of a 4 door Badlands should be $1750.
I misspoke earlier. The check I got from Stephens recently was for $825.00, so maybe that was the first one that did not come off at the time of sale. This is way more complicated that it really needs to be.......
Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So anxious to hear how many previews SAC is getting tomorrow, as it seems this will be the last scheduling event (except for maybe a minor clean up).
Is there a pool? My over-under would be... 5.
im optimistically guessing 17. Im realistically guessing 3. Im pessimistically guessing Ford removes 3 allocations per month from SAC. But, most likely, probably going to go from a hobbyist drinker to amateur/ semi-pro drinker this Thursday evening. its gonna be a knob creek + peach tea week for sure

Zach from Granger indicated yesterday they evidently have no more allocations for 2022.

Hopefully this is not the case at Stephens, but be prepared for reality.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...st-2023-speculation.48828/page-7#post-1545494

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford sent us a communication a few days ago that stated (with a list of about 8 Broncos or thereabouts) that there was an error on their system that allocated the PP money and that those 8 would be sent by Ford to the dealers in the coming weeks.

If any of you have issues with receiving the PP money, I suggest you contact Jeremy Toler here at the dealership and let him look into it. It's a matter of the money being transferred by Ford to the dealer (which I believe happens once a month) and then the dealer (us) cutting a check to the customer (which will happen shortly thereafter).

/john
Thanks for the update, John. I will reach back out to Jeremy.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zach from Granger indicated yesterday they evidently have no more allocations for 2022.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...st-2023-speculation.48828/page-7#post-1545494
Thats heartbreaking. i thought this was the "build out" scheduling period considering the dates of the build weeks. Ford's allocation method, scheduling process, and reservation program are clearly not optimized, or even compatible, with one another. Cant blame it ALL on lack of chips/components. Time stamp should have way more weight outside of the dealers' circle. If there are two identical builds, one for a reservationist and the other belonging to a walk in, which order is placed at which dealer should not influence whos order gets selected to be built. It blows my mind that a decision maker at Ford consciously signed off on the current method. feels corrupt and paid for by the large auto groups.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's so brutal. Ford gets our hopes up by sending out that statement saying they're not taking new retail orders for 2023 so they can "focus on delivering early reservations", then they schedule zero early reservations for the remainder of the 2022 run because of their bs allocation. Sigh...

Sponsored

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thats heartbreaking. i thought this was the "build out" scheduling period considering the dates of the build weeks. Ford's allocation method, scheduling process, and reservation program are clearly not optimized, or even compatible, with one another. Cant blame it ALL on lack of chips/components. Time stamp should have way more weight outside of the dealers' circle. If there are two identical builds, one for a reservationist and the other belonging to a walk in, which order is placed at which dealer should not influence whos order gets selected to be built. It blows my mind that a decision maker at Ford consciously signed off on the current method. feels corrupt and paid for by the large auto groups.
Ford Dealers of Northeast Ohio are running adds to see your local dealers as new Fords are arriving daily. The ads imply any new Individual orders on Fords take Priority.
I must have missed something 1 1/2 years ago.

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I found interesting from Zach at Granger recent post:
Computer chip relief coming shortly? - I perscribe to the theory that we are going to go back to overproduction of vehicles and lots full of way too many cars with heavy rebates. Remember 2019? This article here points to signs that the semi-conductor issues may be starting to show some relief. My prediction is that auto manufacturers will over-order and then be left with too much inventory. For 2 years they could do no wrong with production and within the next 9-12 months, I think that will reverse. So please don't pay over sticker for a car! Or too much for a used car.

3 - 2023 Allocation Formula - So, I have 0 insider information, but my best guess is for 2023, the allocation methodology should emmulate what Ford has used for the rest of the model lines they work with. 40% of the allocation is based upon verified customer orders and 60% of the allocation is based upon sales history versus current stock. This should bode well for us and is a departure from the method currently being used. We now have almost 2 full production years and history to pull from. We will have delivered close to 300 Broncos by the time that rolls around and have demand for over 800 retail units. If we see this is the case, we will open back up the ordering books with a great deal on the Bronco for 2023, but we want to make sure our existing reservation holders get priority. If this formula is what ends up happening for 2023, I would anticipate allocatio of 50+ units monthly as a consistent goal for us moving forward

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is what I found interesting from Zach at Granger recent post:
Computer chip relief coming shortly? - I perscribe to the theory that we are going

3 - 2023 Allocation Formula - So, I have 0 insider information, but my best guess is
Until the rubber meets the road with allocations at smaller dealerships, we're all screwed next year. Seriously.

John's rep told him they will build whatever they can in 2022 if parts are available. That was not true. Even though supply chain was still an issue for some builds (as evidenced by parking lots of Broncos waiting), they still managed to deliver over 100K Broncos so far... Just not many at all to small to medium size dealerships :(.

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, get any previews for this week?
it's a little concerning isn't it?! Starting to feel like I will never get my Wildtrak...Just had to put a new transmission in the truck I was hoping to be able to be finished with by now.....

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
it's a little concerning isn't it?! Starting to feel like I will never get my Wildtrak...Just had to put a new transmission in the truck I was hoping to be able to be finished with by now.....
Seeing so many in the October build thread get their vehicles in production with so many later reservation dates than the rest of us really makes that few thousand in under-invoice savings seem negligible. The recent scheduling (or lack of scheduling) for our orders really hit me today that i dont even know if we'll get trucks before next summer...and that's ridiculous.

No hard feelings to Stephens, they did what they could, but can't help but regret not switching to a larger dealer to actually have a vehicle.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seeing so many in the October build thread get their vehicles in production with so many later reservation dates than the rest of us really makes that few thousand in under-invoice savings seem negligible. The recent scheduling (or lack of scheduling) for our orders really hit me today that i dont even know if we'll get trucks before next summer...and that's ridiculous.

No hard feelings to Stephens, they did what they could, but can't help but regret not switching to a larger dealer to actually have a vehicle.
I had actually switched to Stephen's from my local dealer who kept trying to tell me that a Bronco sport was all that I needed and that they were basically the same thing....um no....I know what I want! My local dealer was very patronizing and left such a bad taste in my mouth that it was an easy decision early on to switch. I appreciate Stephen's for all of the things that they can control...how they treat their customers, their transparency, their updates.... but the stuff that they cannot control such as allocation and communication from Ford are beyond frustrating.
My local dealer still has a FE on the lot because he is asking over 90k for it....He had a wildtrak that was identical to my build in everything but color and he was asking $75k for it...it was gone by morning.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not many Broncos left on the lot. Hopefully more trucks will be rolling in soon.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

checked the backdoor 4 times already today. did anyone get a golden ticket today?
Sponsored