Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, how many 99s do we have on the list? I think the last spreadsheet you posted had those removed IIRC. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not trying to "doom and gloom", but is there a point at which Ford might just cancel remaining unfulfilled orders/reservations? Like, if this allocation thing goes on for another year (or more), I'm sure there's a point at which the remaining few dozen old reservations aren't worth Ford's time to keep track of anymore so they'd probably just cancel them rather than worry about fulfilling them. I wonder if there's any precedent for something like that...

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter We've heard that first month MY2023 allocations are being given to dealers now. Any good (hopefully not bad) news you can share??

Given no new retail order at least for the next month or two for MY23, it would be great if you got a nice allotment to clear out your backlog. 🤞

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not trying to "doom and gloom", but is there a point at which Ford might just cancel remaining unfulfilled orders/reservations? Like, if this allocation thing goes on for another year (or more), I'm sure there's a point at which the remaining few dozen old reservations aren't worth Ford's time to keep track of anymore so they'd probably just cancel them rather than worry about fulfilling them. I wonder if there's any precedent for something like that...
Ford can and will do whatever it wants at any time if they think the consequences are worth it. In this case, those consequences would be thousands of enraged reservation holders, a chunk of bad press, one or more class action lawsuits, perhaps some fines, an unknown dent to the stock price and customer satisfaction rating, etc.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is it really "thousands" though? Or by the end of 2023 would it be a couple hundred people at Granger and a few dozen left at SAC? I dunno... I could just see them reaching the point where they scrap the whole reservation list and say, "Just go place a new retail order."

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is it really "thousands" though? Or by the end of 2023 would it be a couple hundred people at Granger and a few dozen left at SAC? I dunno... I could just see them reaching the point where they scrap the whole reservation list and say, "Just go place a new retail order."
I don't think they'll do that, but I bet they're counting on a lot of orders disappearing from 2023 after dealers verify them through COVP.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think they'll do that, but I bet they're counting on a lot of orders disappearing from 2023 after dealers verify them through COVP.
I'm counting on a lot of orders disappearing from 2023 after the dealers verify as well... 😂 ...otherwise at this rate I will NEVER get my Bronco....just had to put a new transmission into a truck that I certainly hadn't planned on keeping this long!

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope that's true (that COVP trims down a lot of orders). But something tells me the list at SAC is pretty much all legit buyers who will gladly verify...

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I hope that's true (that COVP trims down a lot of orders). But something tells me the list at SAC is pretty much all legit buyers who will gladly verify...
I think the same is true at Granger.

JDav

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know legit buyers and forum members aren't one in the same, but I have been surprised by the number of non-responses in the tracking spreadsheet: Google Sheet

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i stand and verify at SAC! :)

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats!