John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want to take a moment and address the "price protection" process.

There are dealers that are reporting that Ford's factory "Price Protection" is available IN FULL at the time of delivery. This is NOT correct. Ford has two tiers of price protection for some of their Broncos. The first tier is available at the time of delivery. The second tier is only available AFTER we report the sale to Ford and Ford processes the claim. This can take upwards of 30-90 days AFTER the sale. We receive the price protection money from Ford, then we send out a check to our customers. We're sorry that we cannot give this price protection money to you at the time of the sale, however, due to the fact that we're selling these Broncos for $1250 BELOW INVOICE price, we are working with a slim margin and cannot afford to take the chance that Ford denies the price protection claim by the purchasing party. The dealers that are stating this price protection is available at the time of the sale are charging thousands of dollars ABOVE MSRP, they have a lot more to work with that we do.

Thanks,

/john
Sponsored

Last edited:

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter We've heard that first month MY2023 allocations are being given to dealers now. Any good (hopefully not bad) news you can share??

Given no new retail order at least for the next month or two for MY23, it would be great if you got a nice allotment to clear out your backlog. 🤞
@StephensAutoCenter John, Granger has confirmed they have 14 allocated for the first month of MY23 production. Is that a number you are going to share to the group?

I know a ton of us were hoping that Ford would give smaller dealerships with high reservation counts (like you and Granger) much higher allocations in MY23 to start clearing out the big backlog. This is not looking good for month one.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Granger has confirmed they have 14 allocated for the first month of MY23 production. Is that a number you are going to share to the group?
When and where was that reported?

Edit. Still waiting on 2Door to confirm his info. Zach hasn't posted since Sunday and on Friday he didn't have any allocation info so no idea where the above numbers are coming from.

Last edited:

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked the back door, scheduled for production week of 10/24/22! Wow!
Congrats! Had you previously checked and can confirm it was definitely scheduled this week or could it have been scheduled last week and you hadn't noticed?

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1662687702480

Checked the backdoor tracker after reading the above posts. Seems like I'm scheduled also.

EDIT: Reminder to update the spreadsheet.

Last edited:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@70Bronco @EruptBronc Both of you have 2 door badlands. There are at least 3 of us 2 door badlands infront of you on the list with manual + sasquatch. I assume sasquatch is still a constrained item then. Congrats on getting scheduled. Interesting considering the @Administrator posted that there wouldnt be any scheduling this week.

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It was posted in another thread and corroborated by another res holder.
When and where was that reported?

Edit. Still waiting on 2Door to confirm his info. Zach hasn't posted since Sunday and on Friday he didn't have any allocation info so no idea where the above numbers are coming from.
Confirmed by a res holder at Granger. Allocations for first month of MY23 production have been known by dealers for over a week now. I asked John about it last Friday (9/1) in a post here in this thread.

EruptBronc

Badlands
First Name
Maury
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco 66F100 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@70Bronco @EruptBronc Both of you have 2 door badlands. There are at least 3 of us 2 door badlands infront of you on the list with manual + sasquatch. I assume sasquatch is still a constrained item then. Congrats on getting scheduled. Interesting considering the @Administrator posted that there wouldnt be any scheduling this week.
I was thinking Sasquatch might be constrained as well. I hope there will be more folks finding that they’ve been scheduled as well.

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with your assessment and feel your pain as all of us have been waiting forever. I hope you and the others get scheduled soon.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was thinking Sasquatch might be constrained as well. I hope there will be more folks finding that they’ve been scheduled as well.
Yeah. 35 folks at Granger just got scheduled yesterday . Hard tops and 2.7’s

folks into October randomly got picked. 😱

I got skipped and it’s likely my Sasquatch. :(

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We have 14 additional 2022s that have been scheduled (I just notified the customers). These did not show up in the normal manner within the ordering tool for "previews", in fact, we did not have a "Bronco" section in the schedule table over the last two weeks. I check these daily, I would have known. I found out we had additional Broncos scheduled because a customer was notified. I went in to look at their build and saw the status of "S" beside of their order, looked and sure enough, they were scheduled.

These ARE NOT 23 builds, these are 2022s.

We do not yet have our 2023 allocation from Ford.

/john

Bradyrufenacht

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just checked the back door, scheduled for production week of 10/24/22! Wow!
I just got the email from John and checked the backdoor. I am scheduled for 10/24 week too!!! 2 door badlands. 2.7, auto, high package, EG. No SAS or tow. Just got my 1970 running good and lift/tires put on yesterday too. Heck of a 24 hours for Broncos for me.

20220908_163344.jpg
Sponsored