Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 - Edge
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We're looking into the X-plan doc fees. We'll post something as soon as we have a firm number.

Thanks!

/john
What about A/Z plan? Thinking of switch 2 reservations from my Florida dealers if they aren’t in the ballpark on pricing..

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just jumped to Stephens today, nowhere in Florida or close by will come close to their deal not to mention I may just do the Hatfield-McCoy Trail among many others while I’m up there. Hopefully I won’t buy too many accessories that I can’t fit the doors in the back with all the savings they are hooking us up with. Thank B6G and Stephens for helping make my dealer decision so much easier of a choice.
Only one trail system allows vehicles (Bearwallow). The rest are ATV/SXS trails. There is a few areas you can take the Bronco but I'm not sure exactly where.

Sponsored

sliwa

Base
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
@StephensAutoCenter sorry if this has been asked, but when (if?) a/z plan acceptance is verified, how will the deal work?
Side note: have you heard anything about a/z plan acceptance?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter sorry if this has been asked, but when (if?) a/z plan acceptance is verified, how will the deal work?
Side note: have you heard anything about a/z plan acceptance?

I have not been made aware of A/Z pricing or the process. I have asked previously, no info was available at that time. I will ask again.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter , any insight now that Ford has moved away from filling orders based on reservation order and will allocate to dealers? How will you handle who gets orders delivered and in what order?
It's my understanding that previous reserves are still in effect. I am still going over all of the info.

/john

mneblett

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150, 2019 Mustang GT vert, 2019 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another transfer from Virginia. A six hour trip is a small price to pay for the discount and a dealer who is demonstrating that they want my business.

I gave my home Ford dealer (from whom we purchased at least 7 new Fords over the last 24 years) a chance before I made the transfer. The discussion with the on-duty sales manager was a complete fail.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just had a (really pleasant) call w/ Ford marketing, and have switched my reservation over to Stephens.

Yes, they have processed quite a few switches to Stephens (and Grainger).

Had asked my originally-assigned local dealer about x-plan pricing and never got a response. That's all I really needed to know.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Another transfer from Virginia. A six hour trip is a small price to pay for the discount and a dealer who is demonstrating that they want my business.

I gave my home Ford dealer (from whom we purchased at least 7 new Fords over the last 24 years) a chance before I made the transfer. The discussion with the on-duty sales manager was a complete fail.
7 vehicles from the same dealer and they wouldnt work with you! Wow!

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What about A/Z plan? Thinking of switch 2 reservations from my Florida dealers if they aren’t in the ballpark on pricing..
If X-plan is offered wouldnt that mean that the other plans are offered as well?