Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats. I'm interpreting your stats to mean you were probably on "chip hold" for about 12 days (Blend date to Built date). Getting a little frustrated/impatient that mine blended 15 days ago (2d Badlands Mid) and still "in production." I assume a few others are in the same boat.
I'm right there with you. My 2-door Badlands 7MT Mid is still on chip hold. My blend date was 15 November. The backdoor tracker, Ford tracker and Ordertrack all say "In Production". It sucks that 23 models are being delivered while we still wait for our 22's.
Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

in the last 870 days, i bought a house, got married, have a kid, lost a friend and 2 family members (death), got a new pet, bought/sold 4 vehicles, left the country 3 times, and now finally... i am scheduled. Wifes' ecstatic.
1/23/23

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot_20221201_152532

Last edited:

Pdiddy22

Badlands
First Name
Pdiddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
in the last 870 days, i bought a house, got married, have a kid, lost a friend and 2 family members (death), got a new pet, bought/sold 4 vehicles, left the country 3 times, and now finally... i am scheduled. Wifes' ecstatic.
1/23/23

View attachment 427712
Happy Thursday!

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
John told me in an email that we were getting maybe 90 or more for 2023.
Only getting 90 would be pretty disheartening.

Almost as bad as when my buddy walked into a dealership and placed an order in April last year. No reservation. No months/years or waiting. He got his in August.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford's definitely punishing us for ordering with SAC. lol.

Since I reserved, I've bought a 2016 Wrangler JKU and more recently a 2018 Subaru Forester. My "need" for the Bronco has completely gone out the window. I still "want" it, but at this point it makes zero practical sense to still get it. If I weren't so fixated/emotionally invested in seeing this through... I'd be saying, "Screw Ford. I'm never buying another vehicle of theirs."

And yet, here I am... still eagerly checking my email every Thursday... just in case.

Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update...Bronco shows as built as of this morning. Hoping that truck delivery to SAC comes in the near future.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who else was scheduled? Check the backdoor link

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Who else was scheduled? Check the backdoor link
Did anyone hear how many were scheduled for this week? Unfortunately, I was not one of them...I will be surprised if I get scheduled in 2023....

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not scheduled but they finally fixed the mismatched door color on the Pic for my VB 2 door badlands, LOL. At least it's something.... :)

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm right there with you. My 2-door Badlands 7MT Mid is still on chip hold. My blend date was 15 November. The backdoor tracker, Ford tracker and Ordertrack all say "In Production". It sucks that 23 models are being delivered while we still wait for our 22's.
How do you know you are on chip hold? My blend was the 15th also but nothing I see says chip hold. Is that an assumption or do you know that somehow. Just curious if I'm missing something.

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you know you are on chip hold? My blend was the 15th also but nothing I see says chip hold. Is that an assumption or do you know that somehow. Just curious if I'm missing something.
I contacted Ford chat and specifically asked them about a chip hold. They confirmed I was on chip hold with an anticipated delivery date of 5 - 12 December. But, this is the second time they changed the delivery date so I really don't know when my Bronco will be delivered to Stephens.

UPDATE: I just contacted Ford chat again. This time the estimated ship/delivery date is 29 December - 4 January. Nothing like getting a 2022 Bronco in 2023, especially when 2023 Bronco's are being delivered now.

Last edited:

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing like getting a 2022 Bronco in 2023, especially when 2023 Bronco's are being delivered now.
This happened last year too. I remember some people saying they were waiting up till March 22 before their 21s were delivered

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This happened last year too. I remember some people saying they were waiting up till March 22 before their 21s were delivered
I remember that. Hope it isn't the case this year but it isn't looking good.

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE: I just contacted Ford chat again. This time the estimated ship/delivery date is 29 December - 4 January. Nothing like getting a 2022 Bronco in 2023, especially when 2023 Bronco's are being delivered now.
That sucks. I'm probably right there with you. You and I have virtually identical builds and I was only a couple of spots before you on the SAC list (926/1064 on the actual window sticker). I just don't understand why Ford doesn't adhere to a First In First Out policy with respect to microchips. I'm seeing "built" vehicles with blend dates a week or two later than us.