John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Any idea on shipping costs to Birmingham, Alabama area? If our reserve timestamp was early, like 3am the morning the servers came back up for reservations at launch are we still going to get our order early even if you get a flood of reservations? I basically dont want to want until Sept 2021 for a vehicle I reserved within hours of launch if that makes sense.

Marietta Ga was quoted at $835, so a little above that.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is there also an “invoice” price on options and DIO’s? This would also drive the price down vs MSRP....

Options and DIOs will be included in the invoice. Whatever is on your order, will be invoiced from Ford. That included DIO installation labor, which Ford will collect on the invoice and send back to us.

/john

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Marietta Ga was quoted at $835, so a little above that.

/john
At the price I could just day trip and pick up since my folks live halfway. Do you have any insight on my second question? thats my main concern and why Im hesitant to switch dealers.

Last edited:

Ttp2017

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At the price I could just day trip and pick up since folks live halfway. Do you have any insight on my second question? thats my main concern and why Im hesitant to switch dealers.
I have been wondering about this as well! I am a morning of the 14th reservation holder and while I know the allocation formula is complicated I am worried that my reservation will be delayed by several months due to the high demand with the invoice pricing deal...

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
understood. Thank you!

Well, that depends on what your "other" dealer has for their deal. If they're offering MSRP, then the potential savings could be in the thousands of dollars. If their ADM is more than $250 + sales tax, then the savings could be even more.

/john

Last edited:

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Options and DIOs will be included in the invoice. Whatever is on your order, will be invoiced from Ford. That included DIO installation labor, which Ford will collect on the invoice and send back to us.

/john
so if you’re getting options like Sasquatch, mid packages etc, you’re likely saving more because you’re not paying msrp for the packages but the invoice price.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At the price I could just day trip and pick up since my folks live halfway. Do you have any insight on my second question? thats my main concern and why Im hesitant to switch dealers.

We have no reason to believe that any of the deliveries will be delayed.

/john

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

john,

do you have any insights on what late availability means for mansquatch broncos? 21 or 22?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

john,

do you have any insights on what late availability means for mansquatch broncos? 21 or 22?

Unfortunately, no. We're at the mercy of Ford when it comes to info. We'll hear about it whenever the community does.

/john

OspreyFE55

Badlands
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking to change my dealer to Stephen’s Auto! This won’t hurt my place in line right? Reservation date of 7/15. Also I just need to call Ford Customer service to make this change correct? What information is needed? Sorry for all the questions, I just don’t want to screw this up!

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looking to change my dealer to Stephen’s Auto! This won’t hurt my place in line right? Reservation date of 7/15. Also I just need to call Ford Customer service to make this change correct? What information is needed? Sorry for all the questions, I just don’t want to screw this up!

We have no reason to believe that our allocation will be affected. As for your "place in line", as far as we know, Ford is building in reservation time-stamp order.

/john

704Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Gti, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called the Ford line today. They just need your name, reservation number and that you want to change dealer to Stephens Auto Center in Danville,WV

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

John, would it be possible to schedule a call in the morning? I'm A LOT more interested in switching now that X-Plan is off the table.
Sponsored