Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Smart ForTwo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have no reason to believe that our allocation will be affected. As for your "place in line", as far as we know, Ford is building in reservation time-stamp order.

/john
Thank you for that information. I would like to talk to discuss some details pertaining to my purchase. More of laying out an idea on my situation. Is there any specific salesman to ask for when calling? I should be able to call tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So not sure I follow the allocation vs orders conversation. Can someone clarify what chanhed and the impact? Apologies if I missed it.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So not sure I follow the allocation vs orders conversation. Can someone clarify what chanhed and the impact? Apologies if I missed it.
at this point, we're all guessing how this will work

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
called and left a message, will probably call back today after work. I will probably switch after looking at BnP. I just don't want to play games with other dealers but most importantly I DO NOT want my day 1 reservation affected by switching to one of 2 dealers that probably has half the reservations in the damn country at this point.

I read on the Granger thread that options will be at invoice which I believe was -6% is this the case at Stephens as well?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m thinking of renting a car one from MD to WV .
Hopefully I can drop car off at or close to Stephens .
Great idea. This just made decision to switch to Stephens a whole lot easier.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection RES

Sponsored

Skunk Ape

Badlands
First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i think he's asking if this is what we should expect if XPlan isn't in place by the time we pay for the vehicle.
============================
  • Document fees - Non X-Plan (per WV State Law) (max allowable under WV Law) of $250 + 6% Sales Tax ($15) will be added = $265.
My understanding on fees is that if it is taxable then not mandated by the jurisdiction and just additional dealer fee. The language from Stephen indicates they are charging the max allowed. In other words. You are getting the vehicle for invoice less $1k plus $265 or invoice less $735. Still better than MSRP.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We have no reason to believe that any of the deliveries will be delayed.

/john
Hi John,
Great talking with you last week. Do you know of a couple Car Rental Agencies that are close to you dealership. Thanks in advance.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John - What is @StephensAutoCenter plan now that Ford has announced that there will be no X-Plan from Ford on the Bronco? Will the $300 for X-Plan qualified buyers (for a total of $1300 off Factory Invoice) still be valid? Thanks! Just looking for clarity.

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John - What is @StephensAutoCenter plan now that Ford has announced that there will be no X-Plan from Ford on the Bronco? Will the $300 for X-Plan qualified buyers (for a total of $1300 off Factory Invoice) still be valid? Thanks! Just looking for clarity.
I believe it was said that they would still offer 1k under invoice which is still better than x plan.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for that information. I would like to talk to discuss some details pertaining to my purchase. More of laying out an idea on my situation. Is there any specific salesman to ask for when calling? I should be able to call tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Salesmen are NOT handling this offer. You will need to speak to me at 304-369-2411 Ext 32.

/john

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John, would it be possible to schedule a call in the morning? I'm A LOT more interested in switching now that X-Plan is off the table.

I am usually available M-F, 9am-4:30pm, 304-369-2411 Ext 32

/john

tower9000

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

called and left a message, will probably call back today after work. I will probably switch after looking at BnP. I just don't want to play games with other dealers but most importantly I DO NOT want my day 1 reservation affected by switching to one of 2 dealers that probably has half the reservations in the damn country at this point.

I read on the Granger thread that options will be at invoice which I believe was -6% is this the case at Stephens as well?
I don't think you should worry too much about waiting a long time for your delivery. Stephens and Granger have fewer excess reservations than you might think. Ford took 150k+ reservations. The vast majority of these do not frequent this website and have no idea about the discounting dealerships. To get a sense of the possible volume, take a look at the MD buyers group on this board. They only have 39 confirmed and ~150 interested reservations. I don't think that would trip up too many dealers.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi John,
Great talking with you last week. Do you know of a couple Car Rental Agencies that are close to you dealership. Thanks in advance.
There's info in post #1:
>>>>
Rental Car – let us know when you are arriving and where you are turning in the rental vehicle. Most of the rental car companies have locations at Yeager Airport, Enterprise has other locations in the Kanawha Valley. We will pick you up at locations near the Charleston or Danville area.
<<<<

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sent an email off to John about shipping costs, but otherwise looking to shift the reservation. With the X-plan gone, there is no incentive to stay local.
Sponsored