Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

As of right now, I do not have a firm date for ordering to open up, just speculation of the 7th. Once ordering opens, we'll be contacting customers to get their builds and place their orders.

/john
What's the deadline date to switch to your dealership and stay in the time stamp of our reservation. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
What's the deadline date to switch to your dealership and stay in the time stamp of our reservation. Thank you in advance.
There is no deadline for switching dealer. There is a Jan 31 deadline for ordering and once you order, you cannot switch dealer.

Your time stamp is not affected by switching.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no deadline for switching dealer. There is a Jan 31 deadline for ordering and once you order, you cannot switch dealer.

his question is driven by statements from diehl ford and leonardtown ford on their policies on switching to those dealership after a certain date.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
his question is driven by statements from diehl ford and leonardtown ford on their policies on switching to those dealership after a certain date.
I don't think dealer policy matters. Switching dealers is done directly through Ford. Dealer not involved. Orders are built at factory in roughly time stamp order, again dealer not involved.

Of course, the customer will have to agree with dealer on pricing.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

I don't think dealer policy matters. Switching dealers is done directly through Ford. Dealer not involved. Orders are built at factory in roughly time stamp order, again dealer not involved.

Of course, the customer will have to agree with dealer on pricing.
Does not make sense that once you convert a reservation into an order that you can change dealers. Not clear on this...

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does not make sense that once you convert a reservation into an order that you can change dealers. Not clear on this...
You CANNOT switch dealers after converting to an order.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I changed to Stephens earlier this week. Said I was #252 in line but I'm sure it has changed since then and I reserved on July 13th.
@StephensAutoCenter - hoping you can clarify but I’m assuming @BigSki150 may be the 252nd reservation at Stephens but being a 7/13 reserved date, I doubt he is #252 ”in line“ at your dealership and in fact he/she may be very close to the front of the line, if your going by timestamp. Am I thinking correctly?

In transparency, I’m selfishly asking as I too have a 7/13 timestamp but only switched to Stephens a week ago and I’m assuming you’ll be submitting/prioritizing orders sent to Ford by time stamp for place “in line”, not in order of when they switched to Stephens, if you can confirm, that would be great.

Based on the poll of Bronco6g members who have their reservation at Stephens (after 149 respondents), only 22 have stated they have a 7/13 timestamp. Heres the link to the poll https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ervation-timestamp-2-or-4-dr-trim.9176/page-2

Last edited:

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
@StephensAutoCenter - hoping you can clarify but I’m assuming @BigSki150 may be the 252nd reservation at Stephens but being a 7/13 reserved date, I doubt he is #252 ”in line“ at your dealership and in fact he/she may be very close to the front of the line, if your going by timestamp. Am I thinking correctly?

In transparency, I’m selfishly asking as I too have a 7/13 timestamp but only switched to Stephens a week ago and I’m assuming you’ll be submitting/prioritizing to Ford orders by time stamp for place “in line”, not order of when they switched to Stephens, any clarity would be great.

Based on the poll of Bronco6g members who have their reserving at Stephens (after 148 respondents), only 21 have a 7/13 timestamp. Heres the link to the poll https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ervation-timestamp-2-or-4-dr-trim.9176/page-2
Your order will be produced at the factory based on your reservation time stamp. It has NOTHING to do with when you switch dealers. This has been stated repeatedly by Stephens and elsewhere.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your order will be produced at the factory based on your reservation time stamp. It has NOTHING to do with when you switch dealers. This has been stated repeatedly by Stephens and elsewhere.
Totally agree and understand that but dealers can prioritize their orders in their system via a numbering system that Is added to each individual order and this priority level goes “with“ the order and Ford takes this into consideration when building orders (this priority order is noted in other threads on B6G). So, if a dealer is telling someone they are ”#XXX in line” at their dealer, I’d simply like to know how ‘place in line“ at that dealer is being handled.

I expect John to say something similar and confirm orders will be prioritized based on timestamp order but when I switched I was not told my “place in line at Stephens” and if others being told that that is new info to me. So therefore I am asking about this, which is only logical.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Totally agree and understand that but dealers can prioritize their orders in their system via a numbering system that Is added to each individual order and this priority level goes “with“ the order and Ford takes this into consideration when building orders (this priority order is noted in other threads on B6G). So, if a dealer is telling someone they are ”#XXX in line” at their dealer, I’d simply like to know how ‘place in line“ at that dealer is being handled.

I expect John to say something similar and confirm orders will be prioritized based on timestamp order but when I switched I was not told my “place in line at Stephens” and if others being told that that is new info to me. So therefore I am asking about this, which is only logical.
When I switched to Stephens, they emphatically said that their list sequence has NOTHING to do with when Ford will produce the vehicle. It is 100% based on reservation time stamp. Ford has also said this.
What Stephens told the other person was how many orders they had while talking to them on the phone. Stephens told me the number was close to 300 when I called, but again they said this doesn't matter. They also told me they had to get a refreshed time stamp list from Ford for their reservations so that they can give customers an idea of their estimated production date.
If you continue to believe when you change dealers matters, then I can't help you.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We will not be prioritizing ourselves (if that's even a possibility), all orders and the sorting thereof will be left up to Ford. Our list is our list, it's for internal working purposes and has nothing to do with the master list maintained by Ford. We download and compare the master list once a week, just to make sure our numbers match.

/john

dgauss

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome aboard!

You won't lose your place in line. Give "Tina" a call tomorrow at 304-369-2411 Ext 12 and make the reservation payment.

/john
I did the same thing on Black Friday. Called the dealership and the music when I was being transferred to Tina was none other than Shania Twain! That moment solidified Stephens as the right dealership for me! lol

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I spoke with John last week and feel good about going with Stephens. I also spoke with a local dealership, Ken Wilson Ford, whom I have some respect for. They had previously committed to MSRP with no fees. He basically said they couldn't match Stephens offer and I should take that. So, I just switched. Super easy. The Ford rep was extremely nice and excited about my new truck. I just wish I could have placed my order a couple of months ago as the wait has cost me about $10k. I've gone from BD to BD with mid, to BL with mid (to keep manual), to BL with lux.

dgauss

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke with John last week and feel good about going with Stephens. I also spoke with a local dealership, Ken Wilson Ford, whom I have some respect for. They had previously committed to MSRP with no fees. He basically said they couldn't match Stephens offer and I should take that. So, I just switched. Super easy. The Ford rep was extremely nice and excited about my new truck. I just wish I could have placed my order a couple of months ago as the wait has cost me about $10k. I've gone from BD to BD with mid, to BL with mid (to keep manual), to BL with lux.
Dude, same. My spec has become like $6K more expensive the past couple weeks
Sponsored