Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They are an aftermarket tuner. Checkout their website, they stated on a Mecum podcast that they had 125 on reserve.
Then I'm guessing that their employees all reserved 2 and that the company wants one of each motor and possibly motor/trans combination to start making tunes for them. The rest will most likely get cancelled.
Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are plenty of shady dealers that made their own reservation. The scumbags near me have 2 Bronco Sport First Editions for sale on the lot.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Then I'm guessing that their employees all reserved 2 and that the company wants one of each motor and possibly motor/trans combination to start making tunes for them. The rest will most likely get cancelled.
I don’t think so, not that kind of tuner. Checkout their site.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe John can send out an email next week with all the reservation holders place in line by number and not name. Knowing where each of us stand would end a lot of speculation. Also that would probably save him quite a few phone calls and emails to respond to. I know he has other responsibilities to attend to. I think most of us on here get the situation and know it is what it is. We don't have to like it but it's out of our control.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe John can send out an email next week with all the reservation holders place in line by number and not name. Knowing where each of us stand would end a lot of speculation. Also that would probably save him quite a few phone calls and emails to respond to. I know he has other responsibilities to attend to. I think most of us on here get the situation and know it is what it is. We don't have to like it but it's out of our control.
But your place in line will most likely juggle due to additions and subtractions.

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But your place in line will most likely juggle due to additions and subtractions.
True but I accept the situation being as it is. I'm just making a suggestion to John to save him some work. He can update us as the situation changes.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True but I accept the situation being as it is. I'm just making a suggestion to John to save him some work. He can update us as the situation changes.
I've sat thru a lot of Sales meetings that the same information could of been conveyed by a thoughtfully worded email. And now with Covid that happens to be my situation at work plus a ton of phone calls and texts.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was going to switch my dealer to Stephen’s this week, but I have a july 22 reservation. I dont stand a chance of getting a MY21 if I do, correct?

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 7/14 time stamp as well and am seriously worried I'm gonna be pushed a 22 as well. Plus I want SAS and 2.7 like everyone else lol. Is there anyway to find my exact time stamp without calling Ford? I can't remember but I think I got mine around 0130 7/14 but am curious what Ford tells me it is.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 7/14 time stamp as well and am seriously worried I'm gonna be pushed a 22 as well. Plus I want SAS and 2.7 like everyone else lol. Is there anyway to find my exact time stamp without calling Ford? I can't remember but I think I got mine around 0130 7/14 but am curious what Ford tells me it is.
Did you delete your confirmation email from Ford?

Sponsored

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you delete your confirmation email from Ford?
No, I haven't. I looked it over but did not see a time. Just date. Wouldn't be the first time I've missed something obvious, least so says my wife lol.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, I haven't. I looked it over but did not see a time. Just date. Wouldn't be the first time I've missed something obvious, least so says my wife lol.
It was on mine. I also guess that some email service might not have that information. Just the date.

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was on mine. I also guess that some email service might not have that information. Just the date.
Damn you, Gmail. Thanks for the info though man.

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have Gmail too and it's on there at the top right
Ohhh I found it. Never thought to look at the email received time. Smart man and thank. And I was 2 hrs off. I do not remember staying up that late. 03:50 was my time. Now I'm even more worried. Oh well. Thanks again!
Sponsored