First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you pay sales tax where you live and not where you purchase from.

This is awesome! I will be switching reservations from Pittsburgh. Can you confirm that I will only pay PA sales taxes (not WV) when I purchase as an out-of-stater ?
Sponsored

Sponsored

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is great news and I will almost certainly be switching my reservation to your dealership within the next month. MUCH closer to me as I'm in Charlotte, NC. Not going to change my reservation just yet. Holding onto that chip for the moment, at least until after I can do a few builds on build and price tool and work out the math on those with your deal.

As someone posted earlier, once we change our reservation to your dealership, will we be able to give you a couple of builds and have you give us the actual deal sheet numbers so we can compare them and decide?

Edprem

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As far as I know, it is mandated. I will look into it to make sure.

/john
pretty sure what the law says is that the doc fees are capped at 265. That do not mean the dealer must charge 265.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is awesome! I will be switching reservations from Pittsburgh. Can you confirm that I will only pay PA sales taxes (not WV) when I purchase as an out-of-stater ?

That is correct, just your home state taxes.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is great news and I will almost certainly be switching my reservation to your dealership within the next month. MUCH closer to me as I'm in Charlotte, NC. Not going to change my reservation just yet. Holding onto that chip for the moment, at least until after I can do a few builds on build and price tool and work out the math on those with your deal.

As someone posted earlier, once we change our reservation to your dealership, will we be able to give you a couple of builds and have you give us the actual deal sheet numbers so we can compare them and decide?

Right. We want you to be happy with your build and the price.

/john

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Could Ford come in late and pull the plug on these sort of deals? Same for limiting mark up. Is it possible they just say the price is the price - and that’s that?

I would assume they could do anything they want, but we'd have no control over it and probably wouldn't know anything about it until it happens.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm debating whether I want to have my reservation with you guys and take a 2,100+ mile trip back to Las Vegas in a new Bronco while hitting some trails on the way ?. I'll need to check with the local dealer and see if maybe they can match this? Does anyone have experience with a dealer matching something like this to make a sale? I plan on using X-plan as well.

The trip to @Granger Ford may be more economical for you and they have about the same deal as us.

/john

Last edited:
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Gee, thanks a lot, John. ?

now I have to decide if I want to drive 8 hrs home from Iowa or West Virginia. ?

In all seriousness, kudos to you and the dealership for taking the initiative to give the customer an opportunity such as this, while at the same time broadening your claim in the game. I wish more dealers would do the same.

Once B&P is available, would we be able to receive a quote from you on our build?

As with everyone else, we don't really know how Ford will be doing the build/pricing yet. But, yes, if we're involved in the pricing, we'll show you the invoice price as soon as we can.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

John, I must admit this is a compelling deal And I appreciate having it as an option. I’ll be watching closely and may very well switch to you. Are you sending swag packs to your customers with reservations?

We are not sending any special gifts. We've cut the price to the bone, we'll be lucky to make any money off of the deals. All I can guarantee you is, we'll be one of the friendliest dealerships you've ever worked with.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh snap I misread this. Originally I read it as "X-Plan - $300"

But it's really, "X-Plan = $1300".... It's only 4 hours away from me (Pittsburgh).... Super tempting!

Will you honor this price even if we change dealers at the last minute in October?

As long as you're able to switch dealers, our offer will be available.

/john
Sponsored