John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Good morning John @StephensAutoCenter. There was a recent admin message about removing 3 constraints to speed up production, and in the message (quoted below) it says you can remove the item, then after you get scheduled, add it back on. And I'm taking specifically about the tow package. Is this something we can actually do? Also, is SAC applying to build the bronco-specific building?
Thanks, have a great weekend.

I would be hard pressed to believe that the info is correct about "adding it back on" after you get scheduled. For one, I am not sure I can add that back in, two, it may throw up a red flag and cause issues getting the system to accept the order. We can of course remove it, but putting it back on, I would have to see it, to believe it.

/john
Sponsored

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That tow harness listed as an alternate will only give you a 4 pin connection. That and the hitch could be ordered and installed after fact but the harness is not the same as what you get from the factory.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That tow harness listed as an alternate will only give you a 4 pin connection. That and the hitch could be ordered and installed after fact but the harness is not the same as what you get from the factory.

I believe that's an after-market accessory order, not a DIO added to the actual order placed with Ford. We can get those through our Parts Dept. What I thought was being said was, to add it back to the actual Ford order.

/john

beardedbronco

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang! I saw the post about the new constraints, and I just had John add the trailer tow last week. Looks like my 500 day club T shirt will need an update or maybe even two.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't constraint chase and constantly alter my order unless you had to.There will still be plenty of tow packages Broncos scheduled. As silly as it seems ppf Is a biggie and we don't know the numbers on mic yet.

Sponsored

The_Phew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2.3L 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's pretty wild that someone could walk off the street into a random Ford dealer, order a lightly-equipped 2.3L 4-door soft top, and have their Bronco in like January. I wouldn't be surprised if some industrious dealer makes a cottage industry out of upfitting such models with lift+35s and selling hundreds with $10k+ ADM.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It's pretty wild that someone could walk off the street into a random Ford dealer, order a lightly-equipped 2.3L 4-door soft top, and have their Bronco in like January. I wouldn't be surprised if some industrious dealer makes a cottage industry out of upfitting such models with lift+35s and selling hundreds with $10k+ ADM.
More like
+ $25k

Arcnsparks

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKRU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone that has picked up their Bronco try out any of the Hatfield-McCoy trails in the area?

@StephensAutoCenter I had read in an old post about maybe setting up some recommended trail maps or something. I know everyone's probably been swamped with the deliveries recently, but any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to ask, but I have too at this point. I’m a early 7/14 reservation with no end in sight - my build is a 2-dr badlands w/a 2.7, high package and roof rails. If I were to compromise with a 2.3, does anyone think I would be selected sooner? Unfortunately it has to be an automatic because the wife won’t learn how to drive a stick 😢, and more honestly - I want trail turn assist lol.

I can wait, but lord do I want my bronco lol

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate to ask, but I have too at this point. I’m a early 7/14 reservation with no end in sight - my build is a 2-dr badlands w/a 2.7, high package and roof rails. If I were to compromise with a 2.3, does anyone think I would be selected sooner? Unfortunately it has to be an automatic because the wife won’t learn how to drive a stick 😢, and more honestly - I want trail turn assist lol.

I am also a 7/14 reservation but probably after you. I too have a 2dr BL with 2.7 but I am lux and tow. I don't think I would do it. I started toying with the idea to go 2.3, go to high package and drop the tow. I see the rumors out there about 2.7 being a possible constraint but nothing on the leaked dealer bulletins posted by admin. The latest was MIC, Tow, PPF.

I am going to wait it out. I have been in it way too long to compromise now.

Sponsored

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 2.7L, 93 Bronco 5.8L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also a 7/14 reservation but probably after you. I too have a 2dr BL with 2.7 but I am lux and tow. I don't think I would do it. I started toying with the idea to go 2.3, go to high package and drop the tow. I see the rumors out there about 2.7 being a possible constraint but nothing on the leaked dealer bulletins posted by admin. The latest was MIC, Tow, PPF.

I am going to wait it out. I have been in it way too long to compromise now.
Part of me knows better lol. I’ve had Broncos with 302s and 351s, I’ve always preferred the 351s and don’t think this would be any different. I’d probably kick myself long term if I’d switch now lol. But I had/have to ask lol.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It doesn't look like the engine is a constraint...it's all about the tops. I wouldn't change anything or settle for less than exactly what you want.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 714 res, 7am for 2 door badlands 2.3 manual Sasquatch roof rails and tow package. I'm#38 on the list but I have no idea when I'll ever get scheduled

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 714 res, 7am for 2 door badlands 2.3 manual Sasquatch roof rails and tow package. I'm#38 on the list but I have no idea when I'll ever get scheduled
Yeah, I'm 7/14 as well. I'm hoping I get pulled this week for one of the weeks in Feb scheduling, but I'm highly 'constrained', so prob not. I think we've all been extremely patient at this point. Some visibility would be appreciated. Don't sacrifice what you want, Ford really needs to step up to the plate, you've waited this long.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day 2 with a 4 door and soft top...ask me if I'm holding my breath. Allocations are my nemesis. I know folks say it is not an issue but I've seen too many others with the same build as mine get a VIN and take delivery with similar or later reservation.
Sponsored