John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It's pretty wild that someone could walk off the street into a random Ford dealer, order a lightly-equipped 2.3L 4-door soft top, and have their Bronco in like January. I wouldn't be surprised if some industrious dealer makes a cottage industry out of upfitting such models with lift+35s and selling hundreds with $10k+ ADM.

Dealers with zero reservations have a chance at obtaining several Broncos (dependent upon their "normal" allocation for vehicles from Ford) ahead of folks waiting on their reservations at other dealers. Allocations are dealer-based, not overall numbers based. So, yes, it's possible and will happen (probably already has happened).

/john
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Day 2 with a 4 door and soft top...ask me if I'm holding my breath. Allocations are my nemesis. I know folks say it is not an issue but I've seen too many others with the same build as mine get a VIN and take delivery with similar or later reservation.

And those other folks may be with a dealer than have a very small number of reservations. There's a lot of variables involved in this and most of the variables are not mentioned and not understood by the customer.

/john

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody from NH pick up their Bronco yet from Stephens? I’m hoping that end of Nov or Dec I can get mine. Looking to see what route you took back. Anything scenic?
If you have some time, go east from Charleston, WV and pick up the Blue Ridge Parkway in VA. There are multiple access points off Rte. 81. Head north on the BRP to Waynesboro, where you can then pick up Skyline Drive to Front Royal or take 64W to 81N. The BRP and Skyline Drive are treasures and two of my favorite drives.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And those other folks may be with a dealer than have a very small number of reservations. There's a lot of variables involved in this and most of the variables are not mentioned and not understood by the customer.

/john
I know. Not bitching...just the grumpy old man in me showing up. Come hell or high water, SAC is where I'm at and that won't change. You guys are doing the best job at communicating and taking care of customers. I can't ask for more than that.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, are you expecting any deliveries this week or do they just show up and you know what you have when they get there?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter John, are you expecting any deliveries this week or do they just show up and you know what you have when they get there?

We really have no idea when the truck will show up with Broncos on it.

/john

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter According to FoMoCo Instagram post today which answered questions submitted by customers posed yesterday, FoMoCo does blatantly state that units are being built using dealer allocation as one factor. Therefore, it clearly sounds to me that all dealers have an allocation for MY22 which is not what has been communicated to us from SAC. Are you able to please advise us as to what your allocation is for MY22? Are you also able to provide us with an updated list, based on timestamp order, of undelivered units? I think we all understand the various factors at play here, but some of us do need to anticipate some window as to when we could potentially see our vehicles.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Therefore, it clearly sounds to me that all dealers have an allocation for MY22
Ford is giving dealerships allocations each scheduling period and only does so a couple of days before the scheduling day. When I talked to my GM earlier today he had yet to receive this next round of allocations. Ford did not and does not plan on giving out a yearly estimated allocation total like they did last year.

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is giving dealerships allocations each scheduling period and only does so a couple of days before the scheduling day. When I talked to my GM earlier today he had yet to receive this next round of allocations. Ford did not and does not plan on giving out a yearly estimated allocation total like they did last year.
Ok, I was not aware of that detail. If that is the truth then a monthly allocation update, once known, would be nice. An updated timestamp list would be helpful as well as we don't know the quantity being delivered infront of us. It atleast gives us some piece of mind.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok, I was not aware of that detail. If that is the truth then a monthly allocation update, once known, would be nice. An updated timestamp list would be helpful as well as we don't know the quantity being delivered infront of us. It atleast gives us some piece of mind.
I honestly don't think an updated timestamp list from SAC is going to shed any light on when to expect our broncos. From what we've seen, there's too many variables factoring in to what gets built and when. SAC's FoMoCo rep said they'd build and deliver as many sold orders as possible for MY22, leading one to believe that if the supply chain improves, we all might see our broncos next year. However, FoMoCo is still sticking with their new fangled allocation system which would cast doubt as to IF we'll ever see our broncos.

Bottom line is that nobody knows when we're going to get our Broncos and an updated time stamp sheet isn't going to clear anything up.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think that's going to give anyone any peace of mind. Instead, I think it'll end up making people angry when they see Ford skipped them over to build someone else's with a later time stamp. Or people will start freaking out when Ford changes the number of allocations each scheduling period. At this point, it's a game of bronco bingo. Whoever's build sheet can be built first, will.
Sponsored