Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
ouch, MSRP on my build looks like it went up $1800. I wonder what that translates into for SAC pricing. That's a hefty bump and kind of sucks for the very long term order holders if we get stuck with it.
So which option saves us more money? Is price protection since 2020 a greater value than SAC pricing at current/future invoice pricing until we get built? I'm holding out for the modular top.
Sponsored

JackBNimble

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Trail Teams Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Could be a few hours, it could be forever. One never knows.

/john
Took over a month for mine! Thankfully John keep me up to date and provided the build date before any notification from Ford.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i love and hate this at the same time. I need some people scared away to make room in the line. BeetleGeuse! BeetleGeuse! BeetleGeuse!

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When Ford sends us additional information, we will re-evaluate the situation and perhaps put out another list. We're really waiting on our potential "additional allocation" to be generated (if any), those above the number of "hand raisers".

/john

Please take this as a respectful vote for an updated list, once you have the time and deem it relevant.

If nothing else, any incremental movement is comforting.

Plus, I get the feeling we'll be "frozen in amber" for a while, so it'd be nice to get an idea of where we sit and wait.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't really think it's relevant, because it doesn't have the type of top per-Bronco as ordered and I am not going through the build system and extracting that info entry-by-entry for the purpose of analyzing what may-or-may-not-be happening at the plant. And before anyone asks, the option to download the info in a CSV file doesn't contain the type of top.

Attachments

mcashin1

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't really think it's relevant, because it doesn't have the type of top per-Bronco as ordered and I am not going through the build system and extracting that info entry-by-entry for the purpose of analyzing what may-or-may-not-be happening at the plant. And before anyone asks, the option to download the info in a CSV file doesn't contain the type of top.
What does "released" mean?

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks...I was referring the reservation list, like the one shared in February. It really is encouraging to some of us to know we've gone from 23 to 17, etc., even as we acknowledge those numbers are subject to a host of variables. Any movement is still movement.

The attachment you kindly shared appears to be a much smaller slice of only 22 orders, presumably of vehicles that have actual VINs.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks...I was referring the reservation list, like the one shared in February. It really is encouraging to some of us to know we've gone from 23 to 17, etc., even as we acknowledge those numbers are subject to a host of variables. Any movement is still movement.

The attachment you kindly shared appears to be a much smaller slice of only 22 orders, presumably of vehicles that have actual VINs.
Ford changed the rules and SAC got hosed for it. Dealer allocation was never in the original equation. It was to be based off of reservation time stamp. It’s unfortunate.

With that being said, I’m proud to announce that I’m keeping my talents at SAC through the 2024 season. Go team!

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, so , anyway, I was #16 or so, back in February.

Wondering if that has changed at all.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, so , anyway, I was #16 or so, back in February.

Wondering if that has changed at all.
All of us reserved the same day. At this point, I don't think it matters at all if you were number 16 and I was number 37. By the time Ford gets thru giving out golden tickets to the ~2000 some dealers in front of SAC, they are nearly out of hard tops, WT and BL, most certainly no tow/ppf, and you can probably kiss lux package and other semi conductor heavy packages good bye.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
patience bros....and I thought I was #16 in February? maybe I was #17.

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm scheduled for the week of 4/25 but nothing has updated on the Ford site. I just called out of curiosity and was told that they had no information aside from that I had an order placed. They advised that dealers had much more information than Ford does so I should continue to request updates from the dealer.

I have no desire to bother John so it would be nice for Ford to provide updates but I suppose that's not their business strategy.
Sponsored