Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for this... I hadn't seen that post and it's renewing my hope. I have fingers crossed for SAC. I hope John has some good news soon... like today.
Zach at Granger had said they were going from 10 a month to over 50. I know they have like 1000 orders but still. If SAC could get even a third of that it would be amazing.
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We've had a few scheduled and the customers have been notified, primarily Raptors for now, I think that's the concern at the moment. The Raptor customers that converted will move the other folks up the other list for Broncos.

I too believe that the "allocation", which from my chats with Ford reps, was never really 'written in stone', will go up over time.

/john

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I too believe that the "allocation", which from my chats with Ford reps, was never really 'written in stone', will go up over time.
Fingers crossed. I’m cool with waiting a while (which is good cause I’m over 100 down the list) since I daily drive a company vehicle but I just went camping with my girlfriend’s baby bronco and the whole time we were off roading to the site, I was dying a little inside knowing what fun I could have been having. All jokes aside though, the Badlands Sport held its own through a couple squirrelly spots. Only thing that scraped was the cargo carrier off the back.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter has
We've had a few scheduled and the customers have been notified, primarily Raptors for now, I think that's the concern at the moment. The Raptor customers that converted will move the other folks up the other list for Broncos.

/john
The last scheduling week, 3rd week of March, SAC received 3 raptor allocations. Did you get any regular bronco allocations in the several weeks since then?

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4 have scheduled for April and 4 for May, 3 of those scheduled in May are Raptors.

/john
Are all the raptor hand raisers scheduled? I'm personally wondering if Ford is going to keep dipping into the honey pot exclusively for raptor builds over optioned badlands/wildtracks. Hoping the allocation can get back to normal broncos and that we can move past the raptor and everglades conversions

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are all the raptor hand raisers scheduled? I'm personally wondering if Ford is going to keep dipping into the honey pot exclusively for raptor builds over optioned badlands/wildtracks. Hoping the allocation can get back to normal broncos and that we can move past the raptor and everglades conversions

lord no, not all of ours. We had a bunch of hand raisers and several that had me put on the "raptor list" directly. We've eliminated many that were "hand raisers" or had me put them on the list by calling and asking if they're still interested, but there's still a ton left to go through.

/john

Falcon01

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R35 GTR, Chevy Bolt, Saab 9-3 Aero 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@StephensAutoCenter Any clue as to what's going on with the built in Nav? I read that we will no longer get it, but is there a credit for it, will it be retrofitted later on? I ordered a Black Diamond with Mid Package and am a bit upset over losing factory nav as I don't like Android Auto personally.

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@StephensAutoCenter Any clue as to what's going on with the built in Nav? I read that we will no longer get it, but is there a credit for it, will it be retrofitted later on? I ordered a Black Diamond with Mid Package and am a bit upset over losing factory nav as I don't like Android Auto personally.

I haven't seen anything official. I don't want to speculate until Ford tells me "thus and so".

/john

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

John was able to convert me to a Raptor order, so that's one more Wildtrak out of the way.

As for the Raptor, I was shocked when John called me. Pretty excited, but dunno how long I'll be waiting for that one, either. I suspect it'll show up before my Wildtrak would have. Either way, I've gotten pretty good at the Ford "hurry up and wait" game.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John was able to convert me to a Raptor order, so that's one more Wildtrak out of the way.

As for the Raptor, I was shocked when John called me. Pretty excited, but dunno how long I'll be waiting for that one, either. I suspect it'll show up before my Wildtrak would have. Either way, I've gotten pretty good at the Ford "hurry up and wait" game.
Converting more handraisers to Raptor…today?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

grats man! I'm fairly positive if we had raised a hand we would have gotten in but it's just too rich for my blood, gonna stick with a Sasquatch Badlands lol.

Where were you in line before the switch?

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Zach at Granger had said they were going from 10 a month to over 50. I know they have like 1000 orders but still. If SAC could get even a third of that it would be amazing.
That would be great news. John, can you reach out to your Ford reps and see if you guys can join in on the bump? Maybe Granger has been running this up the chain at Ford and it's finally getting some traction for them. Let's do it!
Sponsored