First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Woohoo I'm on the recent list and I'm a 2 door Manual BD 7/16 res. I did not receive an email from Ford. The tracker shows my order is in but not scheduled. The above list has me at 6/6.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John, speaking of deferrals, how many of us were 99'd to MY23+ ?

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see 73 currently, but I may not have deleted a few from the list when I moved them over to the active list.

My spreadsheets aren't necessarily something that has to be 100% accurate as I can simply look at different sheets and move them when the time comes. I try to keep them as accurate as possible, but things happen during conversations concerning ordering and other things take my attention before I have time to move someone over. Remnants are left in place. I clean those up when ever they pop up.

/john

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, thank you, I appreciate that, although there are 7 units ahead of me, and no indication whether they're 2 or 4 door, or what model they are.
On the Google Spreadsheet:

If you go to the tabs and look at Sheet 1, it says you were Reconciled. Do you know what that means?

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see 73 currently, but I may not have deleted a few from the list when I moved them over to the active list.

My spreadsheets aren't necessarily something that has to be 100% accurate as I can simply look at different sheets and move them when the time comes. I try to keep them as accurate as possible, but things happen during conversations concerning ordering and other things take my attention before I have time to move someone over. Remnants are left in place. I clean those up when ever they pop up.

/john
Do you have an updated spreadsheet that you could share or send out to your reservation holders?

Sponsored

crimsonhokie

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Civic Si, '17 Ducati Supersport S
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those who have gotten their Broncos from SAC, how long did it take for your Bronco to get to SAC after it was built (excluding ice mountain folks…sorry)? Finally scheduled so cautiously optimistic I may see this thing before my days waiting numbers crosses 730.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those who have gotten their Broncos from SAC, how long did it take for your Bronco to get to SAC after it was built (excluding ice mountain folks…sorry)? Finally scheduled so cautiously optimistic I may see this thing before my days waiting numbers crosses 730.
Ok, I saw your question so I looked at the spreadsheet and it looks like Only 2 - 2022's delivered so far this year. Is that right? I don't think there is any pattern that would say x amount of time after your scheduled because most of the time they go sit somewhere. This whole process is pathetic. I stopped being excited about a year ago. 7/14 and still not scheduled and fairly disgruntled. I hope you are the start of a new quick build and deliver pattern by ford.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, I saw your question so I looked at the spreadsheet and it looks like Only 2 - 2022's delivered so far this year. Is that right? I don't think there is any pattern that would say x amount of time after your scheduled because most of the time they go sit somewhere. This whole process is pathetic. I stopped being excited about a year ago. 7/14 and still not scheduled and fairly disgruntled. I hope you are the start of a new quick build and deliver pattern by ford.
Same here and I'm right there with you, literally, because I'm right behind you on the list.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here and I'm right there with you, literally, because I'm right behind you on the list.
Also, I'm tired of seeing all the "cool" builds every time I log in. I feel like the last kid picked in a pickup game of basketball. I was hoping to have my Bronco in June of 2021. now a year later hoping for the same in 2022 and that dream is now passed. What's next? 2023? I hope not.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
12 2022s have been delivered

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea don't get too excited just to be "scheduled".

Here are some of my statuses:

"Ordered" 10/18/21
"In production" 12/20/21
"Built" 2/9/22

I am still "awaiting shipment" and nobody can tell me what's going on.

Honestly my current vehicle's inspection is due at the end of May and I'm not dumping any more money into it.

If my Bronco doesn't arrive in the next two or three weeks, I'll be forced to get something else 😞

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea don't get too excited just to be "scheduled".

Here are some of my statuses:

"Ordered" 10/18/21
"In production" 12/20/21
"Built" 2/9/22

I am still "awaiting shipment" and nobody can tell me what's going on.

Honestly my current vehicle's inspection is due at the end of May and I'm not dumping any more money into it.

If my Bronco doesn't arrive in the next two or three weeks, I'll be forced to get something else 😞
Don't feel you have to spend thousands to fix a car up for inspection or buying something else are your only options. I've caught rides with coworkers, borrowed the wife's car, walked a few dozen times, motorcycles when I could for almost two years. They say the bronco is worth the wait. I hope so lol. Finally sold the 4runner last month. inspection ran out July 2020. I have not bought anything else and it was my only vehicle. I was feeling what you are feeling right now, two years ago lol. Told myself saving my money and building a down payment of +20k was better than buying another old beater for a few thousand that was going to bleed me dry