First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, Lets make a bet. This weekend, I am buying a 1970 Bronco I am going to have restored. I will take it to a well qualified Bronco restorer. Body off restoration from the frame up but I am going to keep the motor and drivetrain. Some light surface rust and the inside of the fenders at the firewall have small rust holes that went through. Bronco has spent its entire life in Eastern Utah. Will the restoration be done before my (day 3 early am reservation) 2 door badlands arrives???

Correction. Purchased and awaiting shipment to NC. Going to drive until new Bronco comes and then start on the restore. I will be able to cancel my gym membership with the manual steering and brakes. They are a workout :)

1970 Bronco.jpg

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anybody gotten a Bronco with MY22.5 price protection yet? How is SAC handling it, off the price at sale or as a refund after the 45 days or whatever it is?

I've also looked around for updated MY22.5 invoice pricing and haven't seen anything yet. Anybody know where to find it?

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any new previews this week John?

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Previewing doesn't typically happen until Tuesdays.

/john
Any hopefuls today? They said limited scheduling this week. Some think it's just going to be raptor orders. Others say it's just going to be June builds getting pushed out to July.

mbelding816

Badlands
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great news for me, and perhaps everyone with an upcoming build date. My Bronco just arrived at Stephen's today! It was built on 5/12 and shipped via Convoy, not Rail. I am kind of surprised that it would take that route since it is a 500 mile trip - must be the location.
Anyway, I can't say that this would happen for the rest of the recent builds, but it looks like there was little to no time spent waiting around - I was surprised when I got the email today.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford just trying to get on that last nerve 😬 . The sent me an e-mail to register for a first responder program and after registering I get this lol. 6/13 build week so probably wouldn't be able to purchase by the expiration date anyway, but it still got my hopes up for a second lol.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1000 no bronco

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford just trying to get on that last nerve 😬 . The sent me an e-mail to register for a first responder program and after registering I get this lol. 6/13 build week so probably wouldn't be able to purchase by the expiration date anyway, but it still got my hopes up for a second lol.

1000 no bronco.jpg
Such a narrow window. Wonder if you can call and get it extended since you do have a vehicle ordered and build date within that purchase window.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great news for me, and perhaps everyone with an upcoming build date. My Bronco just arrived at Stephen's today! It was built on 5/12 and shipped via Convoy, not Rail. I am kind of surprised that it would take that route since it is a 500 mile trip - must be the location.
Anyway, I can't say that this would happen for the rest of the recent builds, but it looks like there was little to no time spent waiting around - I was surprised when I got the email today.
that's awesome...I was wondering what the delivery timing was. With a 6/13 build week(if it sticks) I was just hoping for mid July but if it ends up like yours it might make June.
Sponsored