Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am planning on taking delivery Friday afternoon, or Saturday morning.
Anyone else going to be there?
Report back! I tentatively made arrangements for getting me and the family there Wednesday on the off chance it shows up in the actual delivery window (by the 3rd) since it's showing in transit 🤞
Sponsored

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My shipping is also estimated to be 6/28-7/4, so Im definitely getting a vibe that they’re trying to fill a truck to deliver then.
Delivery window pushed to 7/5-7/11 for me. Might be worth taking another look if you guys haven’t in a few days.

jmschweiger

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3, Jeep Liberty Renegade, 2003 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivery window pushed to 7/5-7/11 for me. Might be worth taking another look if you guys haven’t in a few days.
Mine is 7/2 - 7/8. (just checked) My guess is that I am on the same truck you are, and my delivery window will get pushed back as will :-(

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

same, even though it also says shipped... and its convoy not rail so it doesn't make a lot of sense 🤷‍♂️

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same, even though it also says shipped... and its convoy not rail so it doesn't make a lot of sense 🤷‍♂️
Haha so you’re saying there’s a chance! Mine doesn’t show as shipped for the record.

Sponsored

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just checked and we have stayed the same at 6/30-7/6.

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alright Lads,

After 2 years wait, and 3 days on the road, I have taken delivery of my Bronco. The team at SAC are excellent. No gimmicks, markups, or BS. They installed my tow hitch/wiring no issues. All my extra stuff that I ordered were put in the back, still in boxes. Ray helped me hook up my phone, fordpass, and android auto. He asked me if I needed assistance with anything else. I visited the services/parts shop, and received some cool swag. The bearded dude there was super cool. We added my home pin on the map. The trade-in appraisal that I received weeks ago still stood. No trying to talk me lower, or nit-picking. Ray made sure my plates were taken off the trade-in, and asked me if I got my gun out of the center console. lol They put the temp tag on the rear, and then it was time for the paperwork. I was not financing, so it was pretty straight. Trade-in plus cash. The total out the door price was the same as what John said it would be 2 years ago. As far as I can tell, they are giving the price protection discounts up front. In and out in 1 hour or so. This is how it should be done at every dealer.

Cheers SAC Team and thank you!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection New-Bronco-from-SAC_1

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright Lads,

After 2 years wait, and 3 days on the road, I have taken delivery of my Bronco. The team at SAC are excellent. No gimmicks, markups, or BS. They installed my tow hitch/wiring no issues. All my extra stuff that I ordered were put in the back, still in boxes. Ray helped me hook up my phone, fordpass, and android auto. He asked me if I needed assistance with anything else. I visited the services/parts shop, and received some cool swag. The bearded dude there was super cool. We added my home pin on the map. The trade-in appraisal that I received weeks ago still stood. No trying to talk me lower, or nit-picking. Ray made sure my plates were taken off the trade-in, and asked me if I got my gun out of the center console. lol They put the temp tag on the rear, and then it was time for the paperwork. I was not financing, so it was pretty straight. Trade-in plus cash. The total out the door price was the same as what John said it would be 2 years ago. As far as I can tell, they are giving the price protection discounts up front. In and out in 1 hour or so. This is how it should be done at every dealer.

Cheers SAC Team and thank you!

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection New-Bronco-from-SAC_1
looks amazing, congrats! How was all the price protection handled? specifically the 22.5 retail?

oops, didn't read your whole post before asking.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I'm hitching a ride with some of you guys?
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot_20220703-060209

I hope they get a shot of the truck that brings them in! Need to tag all our rigs :cool:

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Delivered

No phone call yet, and I'mma try to be patient (not sure I could talk coherently atm anyway)

this-is-all-too-much.gif

Brad P

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 C10
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting how our delivery dates are one day off here and there.

bronco.PNG
Sponsored