Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Delivered.jpg

No phone call yet, and I'mma try to be patient (not sure I could talk coherently atm anyway)

this-is-all-too-much.gif
What was the original date range you were given and how many days did it end up taking? Trying to get a feel here but I think by the weekend mine will be there, at least that's what Ford's eta said. My mods and tear tag STILL never popped lol.
Screenshot_20220703-171709.jpg
Sponsored

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No phone call either but the tracker states with Stephen's Auto for final preparation.

jmschweiger

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3, Jeep Liberty Renegade, 2003 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was the original date range you were given and how many days did it end up taking? Trying to get a feel here but I think by the weekend mine will be there, at least that's what Ford's eta said. My mods and tear tag STILL never popped lol.
You should look at you Build Group week in the forum. Most weeks have a spreadsheet that people update that is tracking that info for the Broncos built in that week. It is pretty interesting on what is getting built that week and how things are getting shipped. My info is as follows:

By Blend Date was 6/24
Mods popped on 6/26
Built Email on 6/27
Shipping Estimate was 7/2 - 7/8

I have not gotten an email saying it was shipped, nor have I gotten my "Baby Bronco" Email.

Jeff

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should look at you Build Group week in the forum. Most weeks have a spreadsheet that people update that is tracking that info for the Broncos built in that week. It is pretty interesting on what is getting built that week and how things are getting shipped. My info is as follows:

By Blend Date was 6/24
Mods popped on 6/26
Built Email on 6/27

I have not gotten an email saying it was shipped, nor have I gotten my "Baby Bronco" Email.

Jeff
none of that stuff is updating for several of us ATM. People are at "in production" while their vehicles are at the dealer.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

equally jealous and happy for you all that will be driving home in your new Broncos soon. Crazy to think that we havent had any more builds get scheduled since that group.

When i dropped that $100 less than 12 hours after reveal, i was still renting, single, no kids, and was perfectly healthy. Everything has changed since then. Own a home, married, got a 16 month old, and racking up <minor> medical conditions aka getting older

Anybody else go through a bunch of major turns in life since reserving?

Last edited:

Sponsored

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

By Blend Date was 6/24
Mods popped on 6/26
Built Email on 6/27

Jeff
Ford customer service told me today that the status updates every Monday, Wednesday and Friday..All my numbers are before yours and CS told me it was ready for shipment so maybe (hopefully) it will update tomorrow🤷‍♂️

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screenshot_20220703-171709
Blend was 06/17
Built 06/21
ETA history was 06/28-07/04, 06/27-07/03, 07/05-07/11
So if tracker is to be believed it was 2 weeks from built to delivered. No e-mail from Ford or SAC though so 🤷‍♂️

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

not much longer now I bet! It wasn't on SACs site yesterday and popped up today.
Screenshot_20220706-142446.jpg
I never thought of checking their site but it appears mine is showing up as well. Mine is labeled a Badlands, but the sticker link shows that it's my EG Wildtrak. I'm assuming this list is just showing what has been built and none of these are physically at the dealership yet. I hope I'm wrong.

Build date 6/10 - Estimated Delivery Date still says 6/27 - 7/3 on my tracker

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 3.52.26 PM

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I never thought of checking their site but it appears mine is showing up as well. Mine is labeled a Badlands, but the sticker link shows that it's my EG Wildtrak. I'm assuming this list is just showing what has been built and none of these are physically at the dealership yet. I hope I'm wrong.

Build date 6/10 - Estimated Delivery Date still says 6/27 - 7/3 on my tracker

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 3.52.26 PM
Mine was listed since the 18th, a day after my blend and 3 days before my in-production & built dates. BD also listed as BL.

Sponsored

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just hit overnight...I bet a few of us had some arrivals come in. If anybody gets pics post them up, especially a 4 door A51 Badsquatch!

Screenshot_20220707-055153.jpg
Mine is on the Stephens site but has shown as built (not shipped) for a while now. Awesome news, @Compta38! Hopefully there’s a truck full in WV now.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is on the Stephens site but has shown as built (not shipped) for a while now. Awesome news, @Compta38! Hopefully there’s a truck full in WV now.
FWIW mine never showed as shipped nor did the modules or tear tag show either. It only showed as "built". That was last Saturday with a blend of 6/30. On Sunday I spoke with chat to get an ETA and they said it was "released to shipper with ETA 7/4-7/10". The status went straight from built to delivered after 10:30 at some point last night.

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FWIW mine never showed as shipped nor did the modules or tear tag show either. It only showed as "built". That was last Saturday with a blend of 6/30. On Sunday I spoke with chat to get an ETA and they said it was "released to shipper with ETA 7/4-7/10". The status went straight from built to delivered after 10:30 at some point last night.
How this all works out is such a mystery….ours was built on June 23rd and this morning our….still shows waiting shipping and ETA has moved out a week

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe ours will be on the same truck…OBX 4dr LUX SASQ, eruption green…What part of NC you from…us Raleigh area.
Sponsored