Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How this all works out is such a mystery….ours was built on June 23rd and this morning our….still shows waiting shipping and ETA has moved out a week
If I had to bet, it only makes logical sense that they use their trucks efficiently, and try to load trucks up with Broncos going to a limited number of dealers. I think we’ve seen that the system Ford uses to communicate progress has plenty of room for improvement…

hope for the best, expect the worst, as always.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

equally jealous and happy for you all that will be driving home in your new Broncos soon. Crazy to think that we havent had any more builds get scheduled since that group.

When i dropped that $100 less than 12 hours after reveal, i was still renting, single, no kids, and was perfectly healthy. Everything has changed since then. Own a home, married, got a 16 month old, and racking up <minor> medical conditions aka getting older

Anybody else go through a bunch of major turns in life since reserving?
Yup. Wrote three more books for FalconGuides (one is out, the next will be out in October, and the third will be out in March) and ghostwrote nine other books for other authors - the last two will be published this summer.

Saved up the downpayment, got sick of waiting, and used the money to totally refurnish and redecorate my bedroom. It is awesome. Saved up another downpayment and booked an eleven-day trip to Barcelona for me and my youngest son. It was awesome too.

Saved a third downpayment and finally got a build date. So maybe that's the secret? Just keep saving and blowing downpayments?

I've had some health stuff come up too, but at my age, that's to be expected.

Buying a home, getting married, and having a kid are MAJOR life changes that all rank higher than getting a new truck. Enjoy all of it and take care of your health. Your kid's going to need you more than you need the Bronco.

astuart

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got an updated estimated delivery date last night as well.

7/10/2022 - 7/16/2022
it was
6/27/2022 - 7/3/2022

EG Wildtrax, H3, LUX, soft, + tow

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe ours will be on the same truck…OBX 4dr LUX SASQ, eruption green…What part of NC you from…us Raleigh area.
We were in Chapel Hill a few years ago- in Charlotte now. My profile photo was taken in Crunkleton’s.

Last edited:

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All you guys with these "updated delivery" dates and I'm over here getting ready to celebrate my two year reservation anniversary with no potential build date anywhere in sight. lol.

I'm a Charlotte (well, Concord) guy too. I see a Bronco out-and-about almost every time I leave the house these days... it's painful!

Sponsored

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Woohoo!!! I received my email from John that my Bronco has arrived but they still prepping it.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've mentioned I have a problem 🤣 Stephens posted a FB Video about other cars they have for sale, I spotted these in the background! I'm going to guess the Orange BD is mine:cool:, who's got dibs on the others??

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 2
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 3

Went and picked mine up yesterday! I couldnt be more happy with the Bronco or my experience at Stephens. Ray is great and will take care of you. Hope you all get yours soon!
Congrats man, I'm over here trying to be patient while they get to me ...I'm not sure how well that is going 😂

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will give a crisp high five to anybody that can get me a picture of my 4 door A51 Badlands Sasquatch with mic top. Waiting another week is going to kill me.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will give a crisp high five to anybody that can get me a picture of my 4 door A51 Badlands Sasquatch with mic top. Waiting another week is going to kill me.
I can probably try on Saturday, depending on the weather. My car is in the shop right now (hail damage repairs), so I only have my motorcycle for transportation purposes. I also gave up my DSLR to another person recently, but I should have my new one delivered tomorrow. So, if everything aligns correctly, I should be able to go and take pictures for you within a few days.

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've mentioned I have a problem 🤣 Stephens posted a FB Video about other cars they have for sale, I spotted these in the background! I'm going to guess the Orange BD is mine:cool:, who's got dibs on the others??

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 3

Congrats man, I'm over here trying to be patient while they get to me ...I'm not sure how well that is going 😂
I noticed the video yesterday also. Had to replay it quite a few times.🤣
Mine is the Hot Pepper Red Badlands in the middle picture.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can probably try on Saturday, depending on the weather. My car is in the shop right now (hail damage repairs), so I only have my motorcycle for transportation purposes. I also gave up my DSLR to another person recently, but I should have my new one delivered tomorrow. So, if everything aligns correctly, I should be able to go and take pictures for you within a few days.
man, that would be awesome but don't go out of your way. I'm hoping to get the baby picture still

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

man, that would be awesome but don't go out of your way. I'm hoping to get the baby picture still
I just got a notice that my camera was delivered. So, I'll pick it up and head out tomorrow (depending on the weather) and try to get some shots of all of the Broncos on the lot.

In the Motorcycle life, you are constantly looking for reasons to take a trip. Plus, it'll give me a chance to try out my camera. :)

*Just as long as @StephensAutoCenter doesn't call the police on me. :D

jmschweiger

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3, Jeep Liberty Renegade, 2003 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It is hard for me to tell, but if the VB one on the far left of the botto picture is a 2 door BL, that could be mine. I kind of looks like a 2 door and BL time, but it is tough for me to confirm.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is hard for me to tell, but if the VB one on the far left of the botto picture is a 2 door BL, that could be mine. I kind of looks like a 2 door and BL time, but it is tough for me to confirm.
I agree, unless it's Area 51? overcast and at a distance, so it's hard to tell... it def looks like 2 door BL, it's a hard top and at least high package from the side mirror lights...
Sponsored