Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you know who we should email to coordinate arrival/ pickup from Charleston? Thinking I’ll stay the night Thursday, coordinate pickup on Friday, and drive home Fri night.

I’ll email John as a default, but not sure if Ray or someone else would be better.
Tanis is the one who picked me up at the hotel in Charleston so try him.
Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for getting these Pictures. Mine was not posted, but I followed the link and there it was.
I am wondering why it has BFGoodrich tires and not Wranglers? maybe because it is a Badlands?
I did upgrade the wheels, maybe that is the reason.

IMG_0196B.jpg
Badlands gets 33" BFG's unless you go sasquatch, which gets the 35" Goodyears.

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting the link and taking the pictures Here is mine.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection BroncoStephens2
I really enjoyed seeing your Oxford White 2DR Black Diamond, since it is almost exactly what I had ordered for 2021. I had the modular bumper, and a roof rack, but otherwise the exterior was identical. I can say if I would have received my order, I would have been happy! It's great looking Bronco combination.

I switched to a Base Sasquatch in MY2022, in Eruption Green when the color and option (manual) became available. However, taking these photos was the first time I could see all of the different wheel sizes, side by side. At Bronco Super Celebration East, they only had Sasquatch tires on the Broncos, which was disappointing. I was even surprised by the Base tires, as they looked better in person than photos.

After seeing the 33" Badlands, I think I'm going to go ahead and spend the extra +$10k in MY2023 to order a Badlands and get the high package ...until MY2024 order banks open and I change my mind to a different model. Maybe I'll have luck in MY2025.

I can definitely say that I would have been happy with any order I've placed so far (including my initial reservation), if I had my number pulled.

It was great to see everyone's Broncos in person.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really enjoyed seeing your Oxford White 2DR Black Diamond, since it is almost exactly what I had ordered for 2021. I had the modular bumper, and a roof rack, but otherwise the exterior was identical. I can say if I would have received my order, I would have been happy! It's great looking Bronco combination.

I switched to a Base Sasquatch in MY2022, in Eruption Green when the color and option (manual) became available. However, taking these photos was the first time I could see all of the different wheel sizes, side by side. At Bronco Super Celebration East, they only had Sasquatch tires on the Broncos, which was disappointing. I was even surprised by the Base tires, as they looked better in person than photos.

After seeing the 33" Badlands, I think I'm going to go ahead and spend the extra +$10k in MY2023 to order a Badlands and get the high package ...until MY2024 order banks open and I change my mind to a different model. Maybe I'll have luck in MY2025.

I can definitely say that I would have been happy with any order I've placed so far (including my initial reservation), if I had my number pulled.

You’re the best. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us!

Sponsored

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Nice! I was bummed when they dropped the Mod bumper on the BD. That was one of the reasons to upgrade from base. I had a base VB ordered in 21 and upgraded to the BD for 22. I was leaning toward EG also but just love the classic look of white. Hope your number is pulled soon. Thanks again for the pics.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yours is parked right next to mine, haha...

when is everybody picking up? I'll be there a week from tomorrow at around lunch. Going to need SAC to pick me up from Hertz.
Looks like we are picking ours up this Saturday. We're getting a one-way car rental since a 6 hour drive is about as quick as flying and a whole lot cheaper.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like we are picking ours up this Saturday. We're getting a one-way car rental since a 6 hour drive is about as quick as flying and a whole lot cheaper.
yup, on one way rental...we're doing 10 hours of drive with rental with 2 nights of hotel and it's still considerably cheaper than flying plus you don't have to worry about cancellation of flights just your rental car being there lol.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last I checked, it would cost me about $200 to fly into Charleston vs 450 mile drive. I'm guessing prices have gone up? None of the rentals near me offer any one way trips. And Google trip estimate is terrible. Maybe if I was driving solo and didn't hit traffic, accidents, constructive, and detours. But when I went to the bronco offrodeo in NH last month, Google said 7 hour drive. Ended up being 11 hours to get there and 13 to get back.

Sponsored

jimwalston

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition 2017 STI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My BD wheels and tires are for sale(no sensors). You can pick them up from Stephens. $1000obo

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else having issues getting any info? I mean, I know everyone is busy but some direction from Stephens would be great detailing next steps and/or a call. After responding to email John sent indicating those we need to reach out to it's been crickets outside of the parts manager confirming my mud flaps were going to be installed.
I called yesterday, drove up today and they had everything ready to go. Spent less than 30 minutes and heading back home with my wifes OBX.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last I checked, it would cost me about $200 to fly into Charleston vs 450 mile drive. I'm guessing prices have gone up? None of the rentals near me offer any one way trips. And Google trip estimate is terrible. Maybe if I was driving solo and didn't hit traffic, accidents, constructive, and detours. But when I went to the bronco offrodeo in NH last month, Google said 7 hour drive. Ended up being 11 hours to get there and 13 to get back.
google maps suggested we use the GW bridge into NYC and up through the construction zones on CT-15 and the Mass Pike. the trifecta of traffic!

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Flying up 14th to pick it up! under $120 on Spirit from Orlando, as long as they don't figure out how to charge for oxygen I'm good lol. I'd pay more in gas and such plus have to drive 12+ hours just to turn around and do it again if I drove, pass... Now if the other half had managed the time off I would have rented a 1-way because we would have to bring the dog too...

MZBHAVN

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor, 2016 JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tips for pickup. I had a one way car rental and had to return to CRW, get gas close to the interstate if you need to fill up the rental as there in no gas stations closer than 4 miles to the airport. I used uber to get to Stephens and that will cost around $50. Stephens would have picked me up but I had my own hiccups and didn't want to be set in stone or waste their time. I also sent my amount I was going to put down and financing info to them before I arrived. I showed up only knowing the order deal John had last sent from my January changes and they had the numbers just as pledged, no fuzzy math.

Had I known they had a Lightning I would have asked for a pickup in that!

Hands down the best Dealership experience I have ever had!!

Thanks @StephensAutoCenter

FBD01C82-1173-420E-9992-39E9EF476891.jpeg

042EF726-AB96-43E6-98C2-DE2232191495.jpeg
Sponsored