Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Tundra / 2016 Toyota SR5 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From Danville VA to Danville WVA..... little over 4hr drive!!!
See you in 2021!!! Thanks!

Coach.major

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sure would be nice to have a dealer in the Southeast making this deal .......neither of you guys have sister stores? or cousins?
From what I have heard about WV I think sister store and cousin store would be the same store:unsure::unsure:;)

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ya know there's a whole other side of the country folks...over here on the west... come on dealers....make something happen over here! All those great deals are a wash by the time we travel out across the Rocky.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey! I hope this doesn’t come off as snarky, but why? I’m in CA and have one reserved via my local dealer so I’m curious about our similar situations but different approaches. I’m just wondering what you get for the seemingly labor intensive trek to Iowa. Again I mean no disrespect I’m just new to this and would like some clarification.
Nope, not snarky at all.
Couple of reasons.

1. On a 4-door BD, invoice is about $1,400 below MSRP. X-Plan will save an additional $1,300. That is $2,700 under MSRP. Plus an additional savings of about 10% on the options, which could be another $500-800. I'm guessing I could save close to $4k vs MSRP

2. Albert has been one of the most helpful and upfront people on the forum, offering knowledge and opinion to help members out. They have a strategy that is pissing a lot of other dealers off but for the "people's" benefit. I appreciate his transparency and his communication.

3. I have family in NE and WI. I will definitely visit my in-laws in NE and will try and get to my uncle in WI. It will be a fun trip back and am debating on bringing my 4yo (5yo at time of trip).

4. I'm kind of a car nut and think this would be a great adventure. If worst comes to worst, I'll ship it back. I have a wife, 2 young kids, a large dog and a 3rd kid on the way. So if she puts her foot down next summer, I'll just ship it back. As of now, she is excited for me and the car and a potential trip with my son.

5. I don't want to have to do the song and dance with any dealers around here. Albert, just made it REALLY easy to take his deal and not have to do much else. (full transparency, I haven't moved my reservation yet, I initially placed it with the first dealer on the forum, also in the midwest, but will move it after build and price comes.)

6. Kind of excited to meet some other Bronco NUTS that are headed across the country to pick up a damn car. haha Neat club of crazies.

Just my thought process :) TO each their own and I understand its not feasible for everyone to take a trip east to pick up a car, but it is exciting to me so, I'll do so.

wespac78

Wildtrak
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand. I just want the total

can I assume the total is $250 + $15 + $265 = $530 ???
No, he saying that the Doc fee is $250. The taxes on the Doc is 6% (which is $15). So the total Doc fee is $265 with taxes included.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope, not snarky at all.
Couple of reasons.

1. On a 4-door BD, invoice is about $1,400 below MSRP. X-Plan will save an additional $1,300. That is $2,700 under MSRP. Plus an additional savings of about 10% on the options, which could be another $500-800. I'm guessing I could save close to $4k vs MSRP

2. Albert has been one of the most helpful and upfront people on the forum, offering knowledge and opinion to help members out. They have a strategy that is pissing a lot of other dealers off but for the "people's" benefit. I appreciate his transparency and his communication.

3. I have family in NE and WI. I will definitely visit my in-laws in NE and will try and get to my uncle in WI. It will be a fun trip back and am debating on bringing my 4yo (5yo at time of trip).

4. I'm kind of a car nut and think this would be a great adventure. If worst comes to worst, I'll ship it back. I have a wife, 2 young kids, a large dog and a 3rd kid on the way. So if she puts her foot down next summer, I'll just ship it back. As of now, she is excited for me and the car and a potential trip with my son.

5. I don't want to have to do the song and dance with any dealers around here. Albert, just made it REALLY easy to take his deal and not have to do much else. (full transparency, I haven't moved my reservation yet, I initially placed it with the first dealer on the forum, also in the midwest, but will move it after build and price comes.)

6. Kind of excited to meet some other Bronco NUTS that are headed across the country to pick up a damn car. haha Neat club of crazies.

Just my thought process :) TO each their own and I understand its not feasible for everyone to take a trip east to pick up a car, but it is exciting to me so, I'll do so.
Excellent! I had no idea the savings could be that much. Really takes some hard work to figure all that out.

Thank you for the insight, I agree with all of your points. I’m very new to this sub only occasionally looking at news here.

I’m also looking at a 4dr BD. By the way, who is this Albert guy, sounds like a good dude.

As for a rod trip I love them. I was just in FL visiting family and friends and drove there and back, back being the Bay Area. And I’d love to meet up with Bronco people, seems like such a niche club at the moment.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great info. If my Florida dealer can't get on board with something better than just X-Plan pricing, I may be visiting WV for the first time.
Sponsored