patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order guide is being published tomorrow (8/29) :cool:. Hopefully Build & Price will be updated as well.

I'm going to want to know if we switch to a new Heritage Edition variant, if our reservation spot in line gets reset with SAC and/or Ford?
Fixed it for ya:

Order guide is *scheduled to be published* tomorrow (8/29).

Hopefully Build & Price will be updated *and functional* as well.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Further Price Protection Breakdown:
https://thebronconation.com/my22-mi...s-changing-who-has-price-protection-and-more/

So, for a 2 door Outer Banks, the total rebate is $1,900 ($400 + $1,500).
I'm not sure what is happening, but it looks like I am entitled to an additional $763.
I just purchased my 2 dr Outer Banks that I had on order from a dealer in NC and they took $1900 off right then when i purchased it. No ADM. I just don’t know how it seems to be so simple for some dealers yet other dealerships seem to take weeks or more to figure it out

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford sent us a communication a few days ago that stated (with a list of about 8 Broncos or thereabouts) that there was an error on their system that allocated the PP money and that those 8 would be sent by Ford to the dealers in the coming weeks.

If any of you have issues with receiving the PP money, I suggest you contact Jeremy Toler here at the dealership and let him look into it. It's a matter of the money being transferred by Ford to the dealer (which I believe happens once a month) and then the dealer (us) cutting a check to the customer (which will happen shortly thereafter).

/john

Is this glitch why people are getting what looks like partial checks for the 2nd PP?

FYI. Just received a second check from Stephens today for $799.00.
Received a check for $562 today
My check arrived in the amount of $737.00. I am confused because I thought it was supposed to be for more than that. Can anyone at Stephens explain these amounts?
Has anyone on this thread figured out this second Price Protection formula yet? I know the first one I received for $400 made sense for a 2 door Outer Banks and was Ford Certificate based.
This second one coming out of the Vincent system is confusing.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If there's an issue with the amount on your PP from Ford/check from us, please contact Jeremy Toler at our dealership on the phone, he'll be able to give you more info. I do not have any info pertaining to the PP or how's it's being handled by our accounting department.

/john

Sponsored

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If there's an issue with the amount on your PP from Ford/check from us, please contact Jeremy Toler at our dealership on the phone, he'll be able to give you more info. I do not have any info pertaining to the PP or how's it's being handled by our accounting department.

/john
John, Do you have an extension for Jeremy? I have a difficult time reaching him when I call. Thanks.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

His extension doesn't work from outside. Sorry. You'll need to hit "0" and have them page Jeremy.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just spoke with accounting, Ford sent out partials, so we sent out partials, we'll be sending additional partial payments to get to the full amount. Sorry, but that's how Ford paid us. It was either do it that way or you would need to wait until the other partial came through from Ford.

/john

Hammey

Badlands
First Name
bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 1970 Corvette. and a Beagle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking for some closure to my hopes of a MY22 bronco. I chatted with and eventually called ford (Bronco reps) today with the pipe dream :rolleyes: of gathering any type of confirmation. Knowing I am asking the impossible from Ford, the Ford (Bronco) rep told me that some people have received "the email" stating they are getting a MY23. In my case, I was told "any day now" I should be receiving my VIN but they stopped short of confirming I would be getting a MY22. In fact, they mentioned I could still be moved to MY23. As predicted, I have learned nothing. đź’«

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

His extension doesn't work from outside. Sorry. You'll need to hit "0" and have them page Jeremy.

/john
You should have the IT guy fix that (in his spare time). LOL

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John, just curious what your Ford rep thinks/feels about being the poc for one of the most nationally well known dealers in the country? Does the rep recognize how this past year's allocation method directly and overwhelmingly negatively impacted SAC and all of its bronco order holders? Is the rep going to be doing anything different going into '23 that will benefit the situation? Blink twice if you're not allowed to talk about it

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
John, just curious what your Ford rep thinks/feels about being the poc for one of the most nationally well known dealers in the country? Does the rep recognize how this past year's allocation method directly and overwhelmingly negatively impacted SAC and all of its bronco order holders? Is the rep going to be doing anything different going into '23 that will benefit the situation? Blink twice if you're not allowed to talk about it
Great questions but any opinion his rep would have is just BS anyway. Remember when the rep said. "If they can build it they will" He meant if they can build it for someone else they will. This isn't sarcasm, it's an unbelievable fact at this point.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You should have the IT guy fix that (in his spare time). LOL

What is this "Spare Time" thing you speak of?

Seriously tho, the phone system wasn't originally setup to handle the number of extensions we currently have and the automated attendant has a certain group of numbers attached, making it impossible, without changing the entire thing, to allow that one extension to be direct access from outside.

/john

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

*blink* *blink*

/john

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Gah, this is why I'm relatively okay with the interminable wait with SAC. John rules.

Nothing infuriates me more than getting the fine-print from a car dealer and seeing 600 bucks for paint protection, 150 for nitrogen in the tires, 400 for pinstriping, etc - all of which I specifically ask NOT to have done. I typically just get up and walk out if they hit me with that crap.

If only all dealers were more like SAC...
Sponsored