JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That makes no sense... They are not limited. Theoretically everyone on the list could order a regular HE and depending on how many SAC gets allocated for the year, they would all be built.

@StephensAutoCenter what gives here?
They must already know or can estimate their allocated HEs.
Sponsored

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry, I thought they said "Heritage Limited" edition. Right now, we can't place an order for a "Limited" edition. I can put you in for a Heritage tho... My bad. See what taking a day off of work does to a fella?

/john

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if the heritage was available with either the high or lux packages, that would tick all my requirements

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if the heritage was available with either the high or lux packages, that would tick all my requirements
if it wasnt for the 12" and 360° cameras being locked behind High package, i would have ordered BD the past two years or a reg heritage this year. but no. ill stick with my BL.
i still want to get a petition going to ask ford to ignore the dealership allocation method and fulfill their promise to build reservations first, in timestamp order.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
if it wasnt for the 12" and 360° cameras being locked behind High package, i would have ordered BD the past two years or a reg heritage this year. but no. ill stick with my BL.
i still want to get a petition going to ask ford to ignore the dealership allocation method and fulfill their promise to build reservations first, in timestamp order.
I will sign it.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will sign it.
i signed and shared the Sasquatch + manual petition 27 months ago. I dont know how to make or word a petition otherwise i would.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the very least, Ford should try to clean up the orders placed before 3/19/21.

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know this hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet, but best guess on what Price Protection for the Heritage trim looks like? I'm leaning towards switching from loaded BL non-SAS to the regular Heritage, but hesitant about losing the PP i've accumulated so far.

I'm hoping PP for heritage means 2021 pricing for Big Bend + 2.7 Auto + SAS + Mid + Modular Top. This 2 dr. build would be about $45k ('21 Stephens below invoice pricing) vs $50k with 2023 pricing (based on B&P, no idea what invoice pricing is nowadays).

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this hasn't been confirmed anywhere yet, but best guess on what Price Protection for the Heritage trim looks like? I'm leaning towards switching from loaded BL non-SAS to the regular Heritage, but hesitant about losing the PP i've accumulated so far.

I'm hoping PP for heritage means 2021 pricing for Big Bend + 2.7 Auto + SAS + Mid + Mod. This build would be about $45k ('21 Stephens below invoice pricing) vs $50k with 2023 pricing (based on B&P, no idea what invoice pricing is nowadays).
when i ran the B&P tool for 2023 yesterday, the MOD bumper didn't show up as an option for the heritage. hoping i'm wrong. :confused:

SuckItMcGee

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Flex EB, 2020 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

when i ran the B&P tool for 2023 yesterday, the MOD bumper didn't show up as an option for the heritage. hoping i'm wrong. :confused:
Yeah I don't like that either. But to clarify, Mod in my post was referring to the '21 Modular Top pricing.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
John just called me, apparently they’re only allocated ONE REGULAR heritage, someone else already got the jump on it. Apparently the non limited models are still limited.

Time to rethink… ☹

Edit: in a later thread John says he was mistaken, thought I meant limited when on phone. Waiting to talk to him again to put in my order, will update again when confirmed.
Did John happen to say what their allocation is for MY'23? Or at least the estimated allocation? Assuming it is less than Granger, so if you don't get a call within the first couple days you are probably SOL.

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
I haven't spoken with John yet, but I noticed today that my ford account automatically updated me to a 2023 in the same specs as 2022. Which is fine, as I won't be making any changes, just seemed strange that Ford did that with all the hoopla regarding verifying orders.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't spoken with John yet, but I noticed today that my ford account automatically updated me to a 2023 in the same specs as 2022. Which is fine, as I won't be making any changes, just seemed strange that Ford did that with all the hoopla regarding verifying orders.
You will still need to scan and email John your drivers license. Perhaps he spoke to someone else listed as contact for the order and they also replied an approval for the DORA

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine got switched over to 23 as well.
i think this is the ford rockstars running a script

BeachTiger

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm one of the lucky ones who was recently scheduled for production week 10/24, but this prompted me to check the backdoor link this afternoon, and I see that I've been bumped to 10/31. Not surprised in the least. There are at least a couple builds similar to mine behind me on the spreadsheet, so I'm sure I'm not alone. I haven't (yet) received an email from Ford informing of this change to my order.
Sponsored