First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Sucks. Trying to deliver bronco's and just keeps moving dates. Shit show from day 1. Unbelievable. 2022 build coming in 2023 sometime now. As if 2 years and 5 months to date wasn't enough time. All these trackers and broken web sites. One says this and the other says that and emails come and say something different. What the F.
The amount of times my ETA to Stephens date has changed is definitely laughable. Sometimes multiple times in a day. I have to figure there's some rhyme or reason to it on some level, but no one has told us, or any of their employees either.

I'm currently 12/13-12/19 on the backdoor tracker. I expect nothing at this point!
Sponsored

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The amount of times my ETA to Stephens date has changed is definitely laughable. Sometimes multiple times in a day. I have to figure there's some rhyme or reason to it on some level, but no one has told us, or any of their employees either.

I'm currently 12/13-12/19 on the backdoor tracker. I expect nothing at this point!
I finally believed it was happening and thought I'd be heading down to pick it up over Christmas break. I can't believe I fell for it. And why need a backdoor link? Why can't my regular login be up to date? It's all over the place. Maybe they'll surprise me and it's there today. I'm gonna stop checking and just wait for an email from John. I haven't got a build picture either. Seems some do and some don't.

69mach1

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 mach 1 2015 F150 2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here’s my bronco and one of the drive home views. I dealt with Jody & Ray. I didn’t see John. The store wasn’t busy when I was there. I can’t really comment on a lack of communication, I didn’t have that problem. Another poster asked about a speaker delete, I didn’t receive a discount for that. Mine is a 23.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 3E439B03-3D9D-476C-B3EA-F04C8A914D80
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection AFF6827C-230A-43FB-9EBC-75A6D7624BA2

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here’s my bronco and one of the drive home views. I dealt with Jody & Ray. I didn’t see John. The store wasn’t busy when I was there. I can’t really comment on a lack of communication, I didn’t have that problem. Another poster asked about a speaker delete, I didn’t receive a discount for that. Mine is a 23.
Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection AFF6827C-230A-43FB-9EBC-75A6D7624BA2
So did yours come with the subwoofer

69mach1

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly don’t know. I can check my window sticker.

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
congrats on the ride! I’m curious how much paperwork you handled in advance and how long you were in the store.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
I honestly don’t know. I can check my window sticker.
Wondering as there’s a thread that it’s mandatory but no date it will be effective. I’m thinking since you didn’t get credit, you got the sub

69mach1

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to the window sticker, I received "AM/FM, 7 SPKRS, SDARS". I was a 11/28 build week. I assume that means I received the subwoofer. Mine is a high package, not lux.

As far as paperwork, Jody emailed me the bill of sale with how much money I needed to bring. I brought a cashier check. I was there less than an hour. It wasn't busy when I was there, so I'm sure that was part of it. Some customers may want to take more time to inspect/drive the vehicle. I didn't take that much time with that.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
According to the window sticker, I received "AM/FM, 7 SPKRS, SDARS". I was a 11/28 build week. I assume that means I received the subwoofer. Mine is a high package, not lux.

As far as paperwork, Jody emailed me the bill of sale with how much money I needed to bring. I brought a cashier check. I was there less than an hour. It wasn't busy when I was there, so I'm sure that was part of it. Some customers may want to take more time to inspect/drive the vehicle. I didn't take that much time with that.
Awesome. Enjoy your Bronco

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Happy everything went well. It goes along with SAC's handling of everything similar to Granger. Walk in. pay them, drive out. No finance fingernail torture or waterboarding to get you to buy the nitrogen filled tires or the other nonsense some dealers grill you over.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to the window sticker, I received "AM/FM, 7 SPKRS, SDARS". I assume that means I received the subwoofer.
Yes, you got the sub! These early 2023 broncos with subs are going to be unicorns. Especially yours with the hardtop. Do your temperature control knobs have little digital displays on them with the temperature setting shown?

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got my 23 Raptor... I got the Sub, so it looks like its a new thing that will probably hit those that are just being built.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

69mach1

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email from Ford today that says my Bronco just rolled off the assembly line. That’s funny and gives some insight into what is going on.
Sponsored