Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you get a chance on the way in or the way out of West Virginia, if you can take The Greenbrier Cold War bunker tour, it is worth it:

https://www.greenbrier.com/Activities-Events/Bunker-Tours-(10).aspx

The declassified Bunker at The Greenbrier is a must-see experience that takes you behind the scenes and walks you through a fascinating period in the resort's history. Carved deep into the mountainside beneath our West Virginia Wing is an emergency Cold War fallout shelter. Once a top secret U.S. government relocation facility for Congress, The Bunker is now open to anyone interested in reliving a legendary piece of The Greenbrier history. Bunker Tours provide a unique and in-depth look behind the hidden doors and let you explore an aspect of The Greenbrier that no other resort can claim. Reserve your place in our history today!

Not sure about the tours during COVID times (hopefully, it won't matter by the time the Bronco ships), but it is certainly a place to visit if you can.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you get a chance on the way in or the way out of West Virginia, if you can take The Greenbrier Col War bunker tour, it is worth it:

https://www.greenbrier.com/Activities-Events/Bunker-Tours-(10).aspx

The declassified Bunker at The Greenbrier is a must-see experience that takes you behind the scenes and walks you through a fascinating period in the resort's history. Carved deep into the mountainside beneath our West Virginia Wing is an emergency Cold War fallout shelter. Once a top secret U.S. government relocation facility for Congress, The Bunker is now open to anyone interested in reliving a legendary piece of The Greenbrier history. Bunker Tours provide a unique and in-depth look behind the hidden doors and let you explore an aspect of The Greenbrier that no other resort can claim. Reserve your place in our history today!

Not sure about the tours during COVID times (hopefully, it won't matter by the time the Bronco ships), but it is certainly a place to visit if you can.
This is right up my alley. Definitely gonna check this out. Thanks !

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Heh, all this activity inspired me to look for alternative travel methods. Looking at Greyhound, 15 hours overnight for $123... Actually cheaper to fly and it save 10 hours of my life.

OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is good to know, 60days should be plenty for me to get it off and plan not sure on the other half...sounds silly but how long would you hold the car after you take delivery?

Thanks
Ash

As little as possible :)

Since there's nothing else being added to these vehicles, including a dollar amount, we want them in and out as soon as possible. We don't want them to linger around. We're hoping that those that order, are here within a day or two of delivery. We have some things that we have to do with new deliveries and that will get done as quickly as possible when they hit the ground.

/john

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Since there's nothing else being added to these vehicles, including a dollar amount, we want them in and out as soon as possible. We don't want them to linger around. We're hoping that those that order, are here within a day or two of delivery. We have some things that we have to do with new deliveries and that will get done as quickly as possible when they hit the ground.

/john
Works for me, looks like the Mrs will be staying at home then :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

DeMag1969

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

/john
How accurate are the delivery dates? This is my biggest concern with switching. I didnā€˜t reserve until 7/31, Iā€™m not expecting delivery until December/January??? Iā€˜ll be driving my convertible mustang to trade in from Indiana, so just worried about timing and weather.

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How accurate are the delivery dates? This is my biggest concern with switching. I didnā€˜t reserve until 7/31, Iā€™m not expecting delivery until December/January??? Iā€˜ll be driving my convertible mustang to trade in from Indiana, so just worried about timing and weather.
Put on a parka and put the top down ?

aternie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where are you seeing delivery dates?

Sponsored
OP
OP
StephensAutoCenter

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We have to take Ford at their word. We have no idea and of course, no control, if the delivery dates will be accurate until they ramp up production.

/john