Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope so, I feel like Granger said they got 30 and we had been getting higher than them

Crowza

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 Door, '05 Victory Vegas 8-Ball
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI, The Ford Guy just said on his live stream that Heritage, Base and Manual transmissions are getting scheduled this week.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the email and voicemail from John - I was pretty excited to see my Bronco flipped to shipped this morning, well silly me for believing the pizza tracker, cause it is IN!

Huge thanks to John @StephensAutoCenter for helping us all navigate this crazy ride.
Excited for the rest of you all soon to get your trucks, and not to have to read my EDD bitching posts anymore.
I'll pick up the EDD bitching posts where you left off. LOL

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, fantastic, big congrats to you!

Hope mine isn't tooo far behind. Had the out of state dealer who sold me my Rubicon in September offer me $2000 more than I paid for it, after 5000 miles of use. That was too good to pass up, and worth seeing how I get by with doing errands, etc, in a 1987 Mercedes (it's got 200k miles on it, so just broken in...)

Can't wait to see your pics and hear your story! And if you see a black 2 door BL with a brush guard on it, snap me a pic, wouldya?
And snap a pic if you see a blue 2-door BL with a brush guard. LOL

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The correct info will be sent out by Ford, the info that I've given a couple of customers was because they received the correct rumors. This week's previews are done, which means anyone that might get scheduled are within those that previewed and this new info doesn't affect them. To those that did not get previewed, let's let this entire thing roll until Ford sends out the official communication with all of the details on it.

There's no reason to panic at this point, previews are over for the week and I doubt we see any additional previews until the communication from Ford comes out.

/john
John, is there a deadline on the $2,500 private deal? Or will this run to the end of the model year? What is the risk of waiting a while?

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

John, is there a deadline on the $2,500 private deal? Or will this run to the end of the model year? What is the risk of waiting a while?
eventually, ford will release the details to the folks actually paying for these vehicles ...

maybe, by september

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In tonights Long-McCarther webcast, Tim said the deadlinr for the bonus was March 7.

Sponsored

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
So

Thanks for the spreadsheet and hope that you are on mend!
What's the word on the street for all of us with wildtrak orders?
The interwebs are telling us that we're screwedđź«Ł
FYI, The Ford Guy just said on his live stream that Heritage, Base and Manual transmissions are getting scheduled this week.
True. I have a base and John said I was previewing yesterday. I have Sasquatch and MIC on my order so we’ll see how this plays out tomorrow

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

True. I have a base and John said I was previewing yesterday. I have Sasquatch and MIC on my order so we’ll see how this plays out tomorrow
How exciting for you! Best of luck!

DrunkingtonBear

Base
First Name
Ryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I also have a basesquatch on order but I do not believe I made the cut so I’ll be subject to the “trim down your order” agenda and I’m less than pleased. Congratulations on getting through right here at the wire.

2ndgenirish

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must remove all three in order to get the incentive.

/john
John, could you please illustrate how our out-the-door costs change by removing Lux-Sas-MIC, with the incentive from Ford. Thanks!

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder if John (and the SAC team) had had any idea way back at the start how this whole thing was going to go down, if they'd have still made their initial below-invoice offer on these forums? I have to think at this point the amount of time John spends keeping us up to date on all the latest Ford shenanigans is pretty excruciating for him.

(I don't mean this to sound like I'm not appreciative. Quite the opposite. I think we all realize the effort SAC has put forth, and we are thankful.)
Sponsored