Sponsored

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the last 4 of your reservation number?

There's been two lists recently posted. One by John (Just shows your ID/Number in line) and another by BHearn9 with copied data from the old sheet matching the remaining orders that John posted.

This is the current sheet:

SAC Order & Stat Sheet
I entered Luvmybronco, 2dr Badlands, high, 2.7/auto, Sas but it didn’t update
Sponsored

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
🙋‍♀️ I sadly will never get my original order which was a Wildtrak with a MOD top. Now I'm probably never getting a Wildtrak at all.
Because they have been sticking to us for 922 days. Blaming commodity restraints while magically able to release new models (Raptor, Heritage, Everglades etc.) Taking parts and priority over original reservations. Building rigs for YouTubers and big money builders all jumping line in front of you. If you want your Bronco change this and that while they stick it to the best dealers, Stephens and others. Most disappointing purchase experience imaginable. No communication and nothing but lies when they do say something. My ride has finally arrived somehow but they lost me for the long run. I hope things work out for you but you are among thousands that could have waited/wasted all this time for nothing. Best of luck to you.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I entered Luvmybronco, 2dr Badlands, high, 2.7/auto, Sas but it didn’t update
Odd.

I'll fill you in. What Color / Equip (Std/Mid/High/Lux)/ Interior (MGV/Leather)?

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Odd.

I'll fill you in. What Color / Equip (Std/Mid/High/Lux)/ Interior (MGV/Leather)?
2 dr Badlands, Oxford white, MGV, high, 2.7/auto, Sas, tow.
thanks

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whoa! Nice!

Do you recall if you saw a Shadow Black 2 door?
Sure did! If you look at the "lineup" photo I posted earlier, it's between the Cyber Orange and Eruption Green Broncos. The 2-door Shadow Black Bronco has a brush guard, roof rack and the VIN ends in 0938.

Hope it's yours.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674358945592

Sponsored

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Because they have been sticking to us for 922 days. Blaming commodity restraints while magically able to release new models (Raptor, Heritage, Everglades etc.) Taking parts and priority over original reservations. Building rigs for YouTubers and big money builders all jumping line in front of you. If you want your Bronco change this and that while they stick it to the best dealers, Stephens and others. Most disappointing purchase experience imaginable. No communication and nothing but lies when they do say something. My ride has finally arrived somehow but they lost me for the long run. I hope things work out for you but you are among thousands that could have waited/wasted all this time for nothing. Best of luck to you.
Yes, it's been a frustrating experience for sure!

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, a lot of activity on here do to the recent announcements by Ford. Could someone clarify if I’m understanding this right? I’m considering dropping all deadly sins and switching from OBX to Badlands. Would I lose price protection? If not, would I be getting price protection for an OBX since that was my original order until Ford forced us to basically not get the vehicle we wanted. Thanks all. Here is an explanation I found online.

Private Offer program
The first change is doing away with the term “Price Protection.” Now, dollar amounts offsetting the MSRP increase from time of reservation/order date to the current MSRP will be called a private offer –– officially: 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.

Next is a two-step process to determine your private offer amount. Last year, several dates and situations factored into price protection. This year, Ford is focusing on March 19, 2021 and September 9, 2022:

• Did you order prior to March 19, 2021?
  • What was your series and door count prior to September 9, 2022?

Private Offer Amounts
These amounts apply to all 23MY Broncos except Bronco Raptor and Heritage Limited.

How To Use the Table:
Step 1 – Do you get a Level A or Level B Offer?

• Level A: Reservation/order placed on or before March 19th, 2021
  • Level B: Order placed on or after March 20th, 2021

Step 2 – What was your order series/door configuration?

• Private Offer amounts are based on the series/door configuration ordered prior to the model year changeover on September 9th, 2022.
  • Changes to orders on or after September 9, 2022 will not impact Bronco Private Offer amounts.

2-Door​
Series​
Level A​
Level B​
Base
$3,645​
$2,845​
Big Bend
$2,750​
$2,350​
Black Diamond
$3,325​
$2,350​
Outer Banks
$2,750​
$2,350​
Badlands
$3,425​
$2,450​
Wildtrak
$3,880​
$3,080​
First Edition
$3,880​
-​
4-Door​
Series​
Level A​
Level B​
Base
$3,095​
$2,845​
Big Bend
$2,245​
$1,995​
Black Diamond
$2,820​
$1,995​
Outer Banks
$2,845​
$2,595​
Badlands
$3,220​
$2,395​
Wildtrak
$3,620​
$2,925​
Everglades
-​
$1,995​
First Edition
$3,620​
-​

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m considering dropping all deadly sins and switching from OBX to Badlands. Would I lose price protection? If not, would I be getting price protection for an OBX since that was my original order until Ford forced us to basically not get the vehicle we wanted. Thanks all.
I asked the customer service about this. I had read on this forum that you keep the price protection from your current order, but they told me it would change if I changed trims. So if I switch from a Wildtrak to a Badlands my offer will be lower. Seems ridiculous when they are basically making me change trims.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all, a lot of activity on here do to the recent announcements by Ford. Could someone clarify if I’m understanding this right? I’m considering dropping all deadly sins and switching from OBX to Badlands. Would I lose price protection? If not, would I be getting price protection for an OBX since that was my original order until Ford forced us to basically not get the vehicle we wanted. Thanks all. Here is an explanation I found online.

Private Offer program
The first change is doing away with the term “Price Protection.” Now, dollar amounts offsetting the MSRP increase from time of reservation/order date to the current MSRP will be called a private offer –– officially: 2023 Bronco Model Year Transition Private Offer.

Next is a two-step process to determine your private offer amount. Last year, several dates and situations factored into price protection. This year, Ford is focusing on March 19, 2021 and September 9, 2022:

• Did you order prior to March 19, 2021?
  • What was your series and door count prior to September 9, 2022?

Private Offer Amounts
These amounts apply to all 23MY Broncos except Bronco Raptor and Heritage Limited.

How To Use the Table:
Step 1 – Do you get a Level A or Level B Offer?

• Level A: Reservation/order placed on or before March 19th, 2021
  • Level B: Order placed on or after March 20th, 2021

Step 2 – What was your order series/door configuration?

• Private Offer amounts are based on the series/door configuration ordered prior to the model year changeover on September 9th, 2022.
  • Changes to orders on or after September 9, 2022 will not impact Bronco Private Offer amounts.

2-Door​
Series​
Level A​
Level B​
Base
$3,645​
$2,845​
Big Bend
$2,750​
$2,350​
Black Diamond
$3,325​
$2,350​
Outer Banks
$2,750​
$2,350​
Badlands
$3,425​
$2,450​
Wildtrak
$3,880​
$3,080​
First Edition
$3,880​
-​
4-Door​
Series​
Level A​
Level B​
Base
$3,095​
$2,845​
Big Bend
$2,245​
$1,995​
Black Diamond
$2,820​
$1,995​
Outer Banks
$2,845​
$2,595​
Badlands
$3,220​
$2,395​
Wildtrak
$3,620​
$2,925​
Everglades
-​
$1,995​
First Edition
$3,620​
-​
You should be fine as long as you can follow this chart all the way:

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674392379693

This is from @RagnarKon Ultimate 2023 PP guide thread. If you make it to the bottom, you'll have your answer.

I believe for MY23; it doesn't matter what you switch around - other than going to a Raptor or Heritage Limited (They aren't eligible).

I believe John will also be talking with the finance department, as someone brought up the new way they are handling PP earlier in the thread to him. It should show up to them in one sum instantly instead of the crappy way Ford handled it for MY22.

If RagnarKon pops in here (He probably will) - He probably can confirm/provide better info or correct me on this.

Last edited:

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1674392379693.png

This is from @RagnarKon Ultimate 2023 PP guide thread. If you make it to the bottom, you'll have your answer.

I believe for MY23; it dosen't matter what you switch around - other than going to something like a Raptor or Heritage Limited.

John, I believe, is also going to be talking with the finance department as I believe someone brought up the new way they are handling PP earlier in the thread to him. It should show up to them in one sum instantly instead of the crappy way Ford handled it for MY22.

If RagnarKon pops in here (He probably will) - He probably can confirm/provide better info or correct me on this.

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection 1674392379693

I believe for MY23; it dosen't matter what you switch around - other than going to something like a Raptor or Heritage Limited.

John, I believe, is also going to be talking with the finance department as I believe someone brought up the new way they are handling PP earlier in the thread to him. It should show up to them in one sum instantly instead of the crappy way Ford handled it for MY22.

Thanks. What a flowchart 😂

Sponsored

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure did! If you look at the "lineup" photo I posted earlier, it's between the Cyber Orange and Eruption Green Broncos. The 2-door Shadow Black Bronco has a brush guard, roof rack and the VIN ends in 0938.

Hope it's yours.

That is mine!! Thank you!!

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could someone plug me into the spreadsheet? I can’t get it to work. Reservation 5231. I’m not scheduled.

Badlands l 4 door l Oxford White | 2.7 | Non-Sasquatch | High | MGV | Optioned Wheels | Soft Top | Tow

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could someone plug me into the spreadsheet? I can’t get it to work. Reservation 5231. I’m not scheduled.

Badlands l 4 door l Oxford White | 2.7 | Non-Sasquatch | High | MGV | Optioned Wheels | Soft Top | Tow
Done

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. Reservation 8462. Details in signature. Scheduled.
Unless I'm blind - (Very Possible), I don't see yours on there.

Are you signed in with a google account by chance? I believe you need to be to adjust something in google sheets. I don't see anything that would be restricting you otherwise.
Sponsored