Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unfortunately, it's true, as John has shown above.

The only reason I wanted them was so I didn't have to drive all the way back to Florida with the ugly Badlands stock wheels. :ROFLMAO:
same!
Sponsored

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After this batch, it seems possible all remaining reservations at SAC could be cleared by the end of 2023 if those with constraints change their order. Myself being one of them.

I went from a OBX with all the deadly sins to a Badlands. Seems like it may be a better move in the long run? I didn’t realize you could get 4.46 gearing and 33s and it’s less than a 1/2” stance from Sasquatch. Adds front and rear steel bumper, washout floor, sway bar disco and lockers. Easily can add 35s without really sacrificing anything down the road. Also, I’ll pick up a hardtop once the market settles and they are more available on marketplace.

Biggest thing factoring into this decision is the $1250 below invoice price + price protection + $2500. Just can’t pass that up.
If you went with a 7MT instead of the automatic transmission, you'd get 4.70 gearing. But it would also change the engine from the 2.7 to the 2.3.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you went with a 7MT instead of the automatic transmission, you'd get 4.70 gearing. But it would also change the engine from the 2.7 to the 2.3.
That’s pretty sweet, but I didn’t want to lose the 2.7.

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If some of y'all didn't know - Bronco Nation is going to have the Bronco Brand Manager on for some news and Q&A starting in 30m.

Here's the link:

They'll probably dodge all the impactful questions and answer the silly redundant ones like "What's the difference between Area 51 and Azure Grey Metallic"; however, there might be some nibblets of info given.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If some of y'all didn't know - Bronco Nation is going to have the Bronco Brand Manager on for some news and Q&A starting in 30m.

Here's the link:

They'll probably dodge all the impactful questions and answer the silly redundant ones like "What's the difference between Area 51 and Azure Grey Metallic"; however, there might be some nibblets of info given.
Oh whoopity doo. Those guys are so boring. :cautious: I don't think they will say anything we don't already know.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, I just sent my email to John to cancel my Wildtrak order. I had hoped to purchase from Stephen's, but as others are I was very concerned that I would not get built as I was a 2020 reservation, but definitely towards the end of the pack.
I got a call last night that a special order customer backed out at the last minute of a HPR WT with LUX, Leather, MIC and tow. It is my original build in all but color so I am going to happily add her to my stable. That will hopefully open up a spot on John's list for someone else to get built.
I have really appreciated this group... I may not always speak up, but read every post every day! Now to figure out a name for my new gal....I kept going back and forth between black which would have been named Vader and Cactus Grey that would have been Grogu, so now I have the task of finding a great name for my new gal 🤷‍♀️

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Jerry.PNG

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I just sent my email to John to cancel my Wildtrak order. I had hoped to purchase from Stephen's, but as others are I was very concerned that I would not get built as I was a 2020 reservation, but definitely towards the end of the pack.
I got a call last night that a special order customer backed out at the last minute of a HPR WT with LUX, Leather, MIC and tow. It is my original build in all but color so I am going to happily add her to my stable. That will hopefully open up a spot on John's list for someone else to get built.
I have really appreciated this group... I may not always speak up, but read every post every day! Now to figure out a name for my new gal....I kept going back and forth between black which would have been named Vader and Cactus Grey that would have been Grogu, so now I have the task of finding a great name for my new gal 🤷‍♀️

Ford Bronco The Plan & Offer - Stephens Auto Center's Mid Atlantic Bronco Connection Jerry.PNG
Wow! Congrats!

Most important thing is that you got a Bronco.

I was considering calling around Florida, but I'm not going to waste my time. Florida has EXTREMELY predatory dealerships. I don't think "invoice" is a word they understand nor is "MSRP" in their vocabulary.

So I'll hold up the rear of the SAC line =)

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow! Congrats!

I was considering calling around Florida, but I'm not going to waste my time. Florida has EXTREMELY predatory dealerships. I don't think "invoice" is a word they understand nor is "MSRP" in their vocabulary.

I have emailed probably 30 dealers in 5 or 6 states over the past week or so asking them to call if anyone backs out on their special order... just so happy to finally got her! Best of luck to everyone and I will miss this group!

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats! seems you want a Star Wars theme so how about Red 5 or Darth Maul?

Here's some other options:

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Red

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone had their window tint done at SAC?

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow! Congrats!

Nah...they understand MSRP, it's the mandatory $1500 nitrogen tires, the $1k-$1.3k doc fee and all the other "required" add-ons, even had one before say I had to finance with them or they wouldn't sell me a car! Read some of the Earl Stewart on Cars mystery shopping reports !

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah...they understand MSRP, it's the mandatory $1500 nitrogen tires, the $1k-$1.3k doc fee and all the other "required" add-ons, even had one before say I had to finance with them or they wouldn't sell me a car! Read some of the Earl Stewart on Cars mystery shopping reports !
Not to mention the fact that we can't buy the Ford ESP at decent prices. Unless you know a few tricks ;)
Sponsored